Thread: Kristin Veitch Blinds 11/22

Default Kristin Veitch Blinds 11/22

E! ONLINE/Kristin Veitch 11/22
    --Self-Lovin' Sally: I don’t hate Sally because she’s beautiful. I just want to pull her hair (or better yet, her false eyelashes), because she's so insistent on being the belle of the ball. Gag. Let me explain. Whenever Sally hits a soiree, she makes absolutely sure she is the last one to arrive on the red carpet—because only losers and Z-listers show up early, you see. You gotta make reporters wait for you if you're an A-lister, and, oh, Lordy, do we ever wait. On many occasions, Sally has waited in a parked limo right next to the red carpet (how's that for moronic?) until an hour after the last celebrity has gone inside, just to make sure we all know she's the queen bee. Then, when she finally emerges, it's as if Sally has fire ants in her Spanx, because she scurries past reporters, granting only one or two lightning-quick interviews. Meanwhile, if a single hair is out of place, one of her handlers (there are many) will jump in front of her, blocking the camera, to fix it. Mid-interview. As if this were normal. This is divine divadom at its finest, y'all. Take it from a diva who knows!

--Wandering Wally: Everyone loves Wally. Everyone! But what they don’t now (at least, I certainly didn’t!) is that Wally also has an interesting, er, hobby that is becoming somewhat well known among his coworkers. He likes the ladies, especially the, uh, working gals, if you know what I mean. So much so that on a recent project, a handler had to be hired to manage (dare I say, schedule?) these lovely ladies for dear ol’ Wally. And let me just tell you if you were to hear his name, your jaw would be crashing through the floor to China right now. Because chances are, he’s one of your TV favorites, too.
    I'm going with Madge, Banned or Beyonce for #1. #2 has me stumped.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Could Wally be Ray Romano?!?!?! Ewwwww! That Everyone loves Wally comment sounds and awful lot like Everybody Loves Raymond....
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

OMG I think you're right eeyore!! Ray Romano!! There have been other blind items about a TV sitcom star, that was actually a stand up comedian prior that everyone THOUGHT was the 'familly guy'.....but was really a serious whore. And I thought for sure it was Ray.....

#1 sounds to me like Sharon Stone for some reason. She's a freak.

Silver Member

Did I miss something? I picked JLo for the first one. She has obviously fake eyelashes.

1. Mariah Carey (I know for a fact from a friend that she does this, but I could also see it being J-Lo )
    2. Ray Romano
    Last edited by southernbelle; November 22nd, 2006 at 04:46 PM.

Yeah, the first one has to be J.Lo. Well, it doesn't have to be. I suck at blind items anyway.

I think the everyone loves clue gives it away for #2; Ray Romano. My jaw hasn't gone anywhere though; nothing surprises me about that.

I think JLo for 1 too, especially with the Spanx reference. Spanx are designed to keep booties looking good, right? She probably needs something down there to give all that ass a boost. And it's been said she had a "nipple tweaker" as a handler before. When you hire someone to tweat your nips, you've gone off the deep end.

I'm guessing Will Ferrel for the second. Almost everyone I know loves him (I don't) and I think Ray Romano might be too obvious here.

Silver Member

Maybe Madonna for number 1.
    Remember she had false eyelashes made of fur?

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRock View Post

I'm guessing Will Ferrel for the second. Almost everyone I know loves him (I don't) and I think Ray Romano might be too obvious here.
    Good guess with Will. I dont know about anyone else here, but I'm not too interested in this blind; all its aying is that some actor uses call girls right? Wow, thats a FIRST. Come on. And on second thought, if this WAS Ray Romano and the clue is really obvious, my jaw would be dropping to the floor because I'd be thinking, 'you mean people actually give a shit about him still?' I dont think its Romano; too boring.

Number one is obviously JLo. She wears those fur eyelashes even when she goes to the gym. Could be Lindsay, too, though.

Bronze Member

My vote for the first one is either JLo or Jennifer Aniston
    Number Two: Jay Leno
    "I'm just not ready to be photographed with you"
    ~Supposedly Fabian Basabe~

Bronze Member

i think its madonna for #1...remember she had those diamond eyelashes for her tour and the random "Lordy" thrown in there is in reference to Lordes, her daughter

I'm going off the deep end for number #2, but I think it's Chris Rock.

because Everyone Hates Chris! lol! the man was on Oprah talking about his family man thing, and I think it would be a surprise - he has a beautiful wife.
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

I think #2 is Chris Rock, too.

Thread Information