Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One homo-handed blind vice - Ted E 110906

Default One homo-handed blind vice - Ted E 110906

Oh, let's not talk about Farley Soosh-Spurn, he's so, well, obvious about his boyish activities round T-Town—even I've seen him picking up handsome chaps whose pupils are dazzled by Mr. S.S's celebrity (and certainly not by Far's dubious mug). Yawn, whatev. So reminds me of bubbly blond chicks kissing up to dog-meat producers aged enough to be their grandfathers, old story in T-Town.

Far more fetching a tale would involve all kank-ee things Whip-Me Mendelson. Whip, mind you, is known for the utter antithesis of his Christian name and then some. Yep, Whip's made a fairly lucrative career of exploring the rather dorky side of various arts—and getting quasi-decent reviews in the process. Like, what is it about nerds that sends the world all atwitter, like gals get round rock stars? Never understood that nebbish dynamic, but that's not what we're here to discuss.

Nope, that would, instead, be chains, anal balls, shaving from the neck down with electric pin shocks inserted into one's scrotum, à la acupuncture and sundry other S&M treats Mr. Mendelson has also developed a reputation for—off-camera (far, far off). And it gets better:

Recently, Whip's been in the news, his b-f less so. But what nobody's been picking up is the dish involving Whip and a veddy famous reclusice celeb with whom W.M.M. continues to have a master-slave thang goin' down 'tween the sheets.

Three guesses who's the rump-slave in distress and who's Mr. Punisher.

Now, that's a press release I want to see.

People mag, I friggin' dare ya!

And It Ain't
    http://www.eonline.com/gossip/awful/...7-79cad3dc744f

I have to read this another 10 times to decipher. I'm clueless at the moment.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

well, I think Christian name is a clue...Christian Bale?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    well, I think Christian name is a clue...Christian Bale?
    I'd have a hard time classifying him as dorky or nerdy though...
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

It could be some very Christian type name like Peter or Paul. So what guy has been playing kinda dorky roles? And who is the reclusive master? Hmmmm, I'll have to think some more.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Three guesses who's the rump-slave in distress and who's Mr. Punisher.
    John Travolta was in a movie called "The Punisher" a couple years back. Hmmmm???

I'm fairly certain Whipped is Topher. I was discussing this on another board and that was the overall consensus. His real name is Christopher, and his last name is Grace which could both refer to "Christian"; he is incredibly secretive about his private life and I've heard he already has a boyfriend that he goes out with in public; he is known for playing nerdy roles; and I also find it funny Ted eliminated Tobey Maguire whom Topher co-stars with in Spider-man.

Some other people have been thrown around for Farley—such as John Travolta—but I haven't really heard anything special other than that.

I thought that "Christian name" was a term for "first name" or given name - though it's not a very common expression now, so it could have a double meaning, as you guys are suggesting. So the item says he's known for the utter antithesis of his name... what the hell, I hate Ted!
    Last edited by Tati; November 11th, 2006 at 10:27 AM.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Now THAT'S a blind item I want to be solved!

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    I thought that "Christian name" was a term for "first name" or given name - though it's not a very common expression now, so it could have a double meaning, as you guys are suggesting. So the item says he's known for the utter antithesis of his name... what the hell, I hate Ted!
    I think it's Topher Grace, antithesis of Grace? Nerdy, Awkward, Clunky i.e. His character on that 70's show

Elite Member

well I thought Christian maybe hinted at someone with the name: John, Paul, Mark or Luke. So I thought Luke Wilson, but then i thought he's a bit of a man-whore. Didn't we just read that Topher is dating Ivanka Trump?

Silver Member

Farley Soosh-Spurn could be Kevin Spacey. He's definitely gay and has a 'dubious mug'.

The rest is Greek to me.

Hi SVZ, hope all is well.
    I thought Topher had a gf and Toby M just had a baby????

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    I think it's Topher Grace, antithesis of Grace? Nerdy, Awkward, Clunky i.e. His character on that 70's show
    Wow - welcome back SVZ!

And NOOOOOOOOO!!!! How can I run away with Topher if he is going for the other team? I like dorky guys.

Who are the 'and it ain'ts'???? I don't see anyone listed....

I have no idea on this one. I'm truly sick of the gay blind items though...yet, I keep reading em, so I must be a glutton for punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    Some people thought that as well but I think it could be both ways, and Topher really does fit well. There aren't that many well known nerds in Hollywood. Elijah Wood was thrown in but I really don't think it's him for many reasons... That just flew out of my head so I can't remember them.

Oh I just remembered a reason, someone said that Topher's roles fit the description better whereas Elijah has had box-office-hit after box-office-hit and he's always gotten good reviews. Topher is a nerd who has gone from television to movies, and done quite a few different roles in between. He's good but he's not necessarily known for being good so... He just fits!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Who are the 'and it ain'ts'???? I don't see anyone listed....

I have no idea on this one. I'm truly sick of the gay blind items though...yet, I keep reading em, so I must be a glutton for punishment.
    The "and it ain'ts" are: Tobey Maguire, Michael J. Fox, Matthew Broderick

I completely agree with you too. I'm really damn sick of Ted's gay BI cause they all sound the same! I feel like I know it before I read it and that's not fun. Also the fact that I could not care less if some moron in Hollywood has a boyfriend. I just think the gay speculation is completely overrated when it comes to gossip.

For some reason though I keep reading them. Bad habit I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information