Thread: Two Tush-Trying Blind Vices - Toothy Tile and Jiggly Wiggle-Poof from Ted (10/19)

Default Two Tush-Trying Blind Vices - Toothy Tile and Jiggly Wiggle-Poof from Ted (10/19)

People are already guessing about TT up in that thread ^ so I guess we can use this one to discuss Jiggle Wiggle-Poof.

That Toothy Tile. He just lives to push the fagola envelope, love that about the young acting hunk! (And I know you do, too.)

Now, quite frankly, T2's latest man-on-man moves far outshine his recent movie choices; though, that's an arguable statement at best—I just don't go fer this hetero image Mr. T. is busy trying to push over on his ever loyal, hapless, ticket-buying fans.

But we'll just leave that li'l bit o' politically incorrect poo-pooing and get straight, as it were, to the attempted wild sex in the back of the limousine, 'kay? Thought you might agree...

Oh, gawd, I am getting old. I'm confusing all these closeted fruits into one big ass-banging aspic! So, sorry. It was Jiggly Wiggle-Poof who pounced—quite stupidly, I might add—on his so-not-gay limo driver while out promoting his supersuccessful boob-tube show in some hick state. And let's just say what went down was not at all what Jiggly had in mind (something bruised, not blushing).

Also, there's hope, I want you all to know, for Mr. Tile's movie career. Dare I say some of his future film projects are looking up, because, uh, how can I put this? T.T. has decided to start sleeping with better-looking people now to get his future projects—is that being too crass about it all?

In other words, for T.T.'s next 40-foot-wide job, Tooth-doll not only seduced the man who would decide the whole-deal shebang (it's sort of a studly adventure story, in so many ways), he now shares cocaine, hotel suites and party favors with the bigwig. Isn't that sweet when one can stay bestest amigos with one's ladder-climbing bed partners?

Warms my jaded-ass heart.

And It Ain't

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/awful/...7-d74ff8a6684f
    It's Ryan Seacrest. They just did Idol auditions too, so they were in a few different cities.

Elite Member

^^its not ryan. ryan isnt a freakin movie star!

Jiggle is a TV star.....not movies like Toothy.

It was Jiggly Wiggle-Poof who pounced—quite stupidly, I might add—on his so-not-gay limo driver while out promoting his supersuccessful boob-tube show in some hick state.
    Yeah, I vote Ms. Seacrest, too. I can't think of another show that goes on the road.

Silver Member

Toothy--McBongo
    JW-Poof---Seacrest
    I read on another site that Toothy is Not Jakey Boy..They're saying it's McBongo...
    *****SUPERTRAMP=SUPERFREAK*****

Sorry, but who the hell is McBongo? That dude from Greys Anatomy?? I don't think it could be him--what big movies has he been in?? And who had heard of him prior to this week???

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Sorry, but who the hell is McBongo? That dude from Greys Anatomy?? I don't think it could be him--what big movies has he been in?? And who had heard of him prior to this week???

I think Sanlee is saying McBongo is Matthew Macanaughey (or however you spell it). Can't be him though, because he's been well established for a long time as a movie star (IMO).
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Ahhhh...sorry! Had never heard him referred to as that before....

I'm almost positive he's been ruled out too....by Ted. Thanks Goose...

Matthew McConnaughey
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Ahhhh...sorry! Had never heard him referred to as that before....

I'm almost positive he's been ruled out too....by Ted. Thanks Goose...
    I would imagine "McBongo" because of the naked bongo drum concert he gave a few years back...
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Thread Information