Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grizzly, Grumpy and High - Lainey Blind 9/14/16

Default Grizzly, Grumpy and High - Lainey Blind 9/14/16

All one person.

Not that doing drugs is any kind of shocker but a supposed family man? A serious actor? Settled down and severe? Apparently what happens in Toronto stays in Toronto.

So as I’m sure you know, celebrities don’t procure their own happy substances. That’s what wranglers are for. Go-t0-guys and girls assigned to the task of purchasing the poison and getting it into the hands of the stars who want it.

Popular local hot spot, A list actor is itching for some action. His runner is dispatched on the errand and comes back with more than enough to satisfy a five member rock band. But on this night, only one knight is the user, and according to my source – lock tight at that – he did s0 much blow it’s a wonder he hasn’t died from a heart attack.

Which explains the Jekyll & Hyde behaviour. Super accommodating one day, sullen and snarky the next. Method acting perhaps… but still, if I were the woman in his life, I’d probably keep a closer eye.

Just a suggestion…
    I'm going to have to go do some research, I'm not even sure who is at the Toronto Film Fest right now.

Okay, after a little research, I've decided maybe its Sean Penn. My first thought was Brad Pitt, but no one has ever called that pretty boy a method actor.

Is Heath Ledger in Toronto?

Wrangler (Brokeback Mountain)
    Knight ( A Knight's Tale)
    Family man (baby w/Michele whatsername)
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Who's been in Toronto shooting?? Who's in the film w/Sienna Miller?? Dammit.

Lets think about this one. Who is super cool one minute, than a jackass the next. CHRIST EVERYONE.

Brad Pitt? Its a long shot but thats the first name that popped into mind...

I just took a peek in our photo forum, as I know there have been actors photographed in Toronto recently. And I could only find 2: Brad Pitt and James Franco. I have no idea who this Franco guy is, is he a family guy and serious actor??

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I just took a peek in our photo forum, as I know there have been actors photographed in Toronto recently. And I could only find 2: Brad Pitt and James Franco. I have no idea who this Franco guy is, is he a family guy and serious actor??
    I just googled Franco and he isn't even married.

I don't think the guy in this item is married--just a family guy. Which makes me think more and more that its Brad. Also: The 'grizzly' description in the title makes me think of Brad too--he has a habit of growing out that beard occasionally looking like Grizzly Adams. Just a few more thoughts....

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I don't think the guy in this item is married--just a family guy. Which makes me think more and more that its Brad. Also: The 'grizzly' description in the title makes me think of Brad too--he has a habit of growing out that beard occasionally looking like Grizzly Adams. Just a few more thoughts....
    I meant that he has no fam or even serious GF. Sean Penn is known as a "dedicated" Method man going back to Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Brad is not.

I'm sticking with Heath Ledger I think. He's got a film that was being screened there too, but it was shown last week.

He's also set to be the Joker in "The Dark Knight"

satisfy a five member rock band. But on this night, only one knight is the user
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

How about Jude Law? He's in Toronto and she has mentioned his assistent a few times. He may be known as a dog but also as a good father - thus the 'family man'
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

It's Penn, people. He is in Toronto, pissing people off as usual!
    http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/n...fa3e35&k=63265

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas View Post
    It's Penn, people. He is in Toronto, pissing people off as usual!
    http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/n...fa3e35&k=63265
    That's a really good guess. I think it's him.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    That's a really good guess. I think it's him.
    If it is he is such a huge phoney. He always talks about how he tried to "save" Robert Downey Jr. from his demons.

Silver Member

I think it is Heath. Lainey mentioned something about Heath acting pissy around town. He is a family man and she said the "woman in his life" not his wife should be concerned.

Sean is a pompous ass....think he's a coke head though?? I have a hard time with it.
    He's going to be on Larry King talking about this brothers death, lets watch him real close for the coke shakes or anything else that may give it away.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information