• 2 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 1 Post By May

Thread: Who is this kinky comic?

May
    Bronze Member

Default Who is this kinky comic?

Today's Blind Items - Comedian's Kink
    TUESDAY, MAY 28, 2019

This comedian is not just a comedian. He is an actor too. Also does voices. Foreign born. Several movie franchises. A hit television show in which he starred is in his past too. Married. He is probably A-/B+ list.

A former adult dancer was telling about some of her past clients and said this celebrity was for sure in the most strange behavior of anyone she had encountered, celebrity or otherwise. Six or seven years ago this comic actor visited her club. She didn't recognize him at first because his hair was gray and he looked older than he did on the show he was most known for. He made eye contact with her while she was performing and wouldn't break it. It wasn't normal ogling. She said it felt more like a predator stalking his prey.

Then one of the other dancers told her who he was. Being a fan, she went over to him and they talked for a while. She mentioned wanting to be an illustrator and he said his child liked drawing too, and he showed her toddler sketches of monsters on his phone. Bragging about his child made him seem less creepy to her.

After she got off for the night, they went back to her apartment and he orally serviced her. She was going to reciprocate when he asked her if she had a dildo. She grabbed a dildo and lube thinking he was going to use it on her. Instead he used it on himself and had her watch. He asked her to verbally abuse him because he gets off on humiliation. After he was done, he put the dirty dildo in his mouth and sucked on it while making her shout more insults at him as he masturbated with his other hand.

She said she never was able to watch anything else he has done since because of the images stuck in her head.

SOURCE: CDAN
    Brookie likes this.

May
    Bronze Member

One of the popular guess was Mike Myers, but his child would've been too young at the time that this took place.

Will Arnett?

I don't know but if I ever pass out near him and need CPR, I hope he'll let me die in peace.....

May
    Bronze Member

Same, MohandasKGanja. Why would he put it in his mouth? I don't get it. He's turned on by women being disgusted?

I thought it might be Will Arnett too, but his hair isn't gray. Some people were guessing Jemaine Clement. They said he's known for being into weird sexual things. I never heard that before. He seems like an innocent nerd to me.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

May
    Bronze Member

Just a thought, does Craig Ferguson fit? I can see him secretly being a freaky bastard. I'm not sure about the "several movie franchises" part. I can only think of that Dragon one.

Ferguson would be struggling to make "B" level celeb right now. Has to be someone else. Myers fits because of the voices, the "Waynes World" and "Austin Powers" movies. He starred in SNL. Is foreign born (Canadian).
    Brookie and May like this.

Mike Myer's oldest kid is only 7, and the other two are 5 and 3. 6 or 7 years ago, Spike would have been under 1. I would have still considered that a baby, no...?

Both Mike Myers and Will Arnett seem weird enough to do something like that, so it's a toss up.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

I damn well better not be Craig or Jemaine.
    sputnik and May like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Damn well better not be Will Arnett.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

May
    Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I damn well better not be Craig or Jemaine.
    Jemaine wasn't gray that long ago, was he?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Damn well better not be Will Arnett.
    Will's hair is still dark so it's probably not him...unless he colors it dark.

I could definitely see it being Mike Myers, but his child wouldn't have been old enough to draw. Kelsey Grammer, maybe? Kelsey was born in the US Virgin Islands. Some people might mistakenly consider that foreign. His youngest with Camille would've been 8. The description says he showed her "toddler" drawings, but the stripper may be unaware of how rudimentary toddler drawings actually are. IIRC, Camille did say Kelsey was into some weird stuff.
    Lalasnake likes this.

May
    Bronze Member

Update: Foxella says it's Jemaine Clement. They're usually right.

She said it felt more like a predator stalking his prey. ? Foxella

Thread Information