Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: One Actor, Two Actresses... One Bed

  1. #1
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    8

    Default One Actor, Two Actresses... One Bed

    From Blind Gossip...

    Here’s a fun story that this famous Hollywood actor has been telling for years… and told again recently. It’s about his intimate relationship with TWO famous actresses.

    "He’s a very charming guy, great story teller. Especially when he’s had a few drinks.

    It was around 3 a.m. after [event redacted]. He told us this story about how he would hook up with [Actress 1] any time he was in her home city.

    One time she brought along a young dancer she had worked with who was also an aspiring actress. [Actress 2] was dying to meet anyone in the business who might be able to help her. Actor promised her a part in his next film if she would have a threesome with him and Actress 1. She agreed!"

    And, yes, Actor did keep his word and cast Actress 2 in his next movie.

    Actor started out on a popular comedy series in the 1980s but is definitely a movie star now. He has even been nominated for an Academy Award! He is into everything from dramas to comedies to zombies.

    Actress 1 costarred with Actor in a popular movie in the 1990s, and has since jumped from film to television.

    Actress 2 is dating A famous athlete.

    By the way, this threesome only happened once… but Actor LOVES telling this story!

  2. #2
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    30,386

    Default

    I'm thinking Woody Harrelson for the actor. Cheers in the 1980's. Zombieland for the zombie movies. Nominated for "The People vs. Larry Flynt".

    1st actress - Juliette Lewis from "Natural Born Killers" (1994). Was recently in "The Connors" and another TV series.

    2nd, actress - J. Lo - began as a dancer on "In Living Color". Starred in her first major role with Harrelson in 1995 in "Money Train". She is now dating famous athlete A. Rod.

    I can see why he enjoys telling this story, LOL.

  3. #3
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    A guy not being able to shut up about a threesome he had? Color me shocked.
    Last edited by joebob; October 31st, 2018 at 09:47 AM.

  4. #4
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    20,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I'm thinking Woody Harrelson for the actor. Cheers in the 1980's. Zombieland for the zombie movies. Nominated for "The People vs. Larry Flynt".

    1st actress - Juliette Lewis from "Natural Born Killers" (1994). Was recently in "The Connors" and another TV series.

    2nd, actress - J. Lo - began as a dancer on "In Living Color". Starred in her first major role with Harrelson in 1995 in "Money Train". She is now dating famous athlete A. Rod.

    I can see why he enjoys telling this story, LOL.
    I think the other popular guess was Rosie Perez, but maybe it is Juliette Lewis and this is what Scientology holds against her...I mean, would hold sleeping with Woody against her, but I guess they'd be going more for the female on that one.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  5. #5
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    54,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    From Blind Gossip...

    Here’s a fun story that this famous Hollywood actor has been telling for years… and told again recently. It’s about his intimate relationship with TWO famous actresses.

    "He’s a very charming guy, great story teller. Especially when he’s had a few drinks.

    It was around 3 a.m. after [event redacted]. He told us this story about how he would hook up with [Actress 1] any time he was in her home city.

    One time she brought along a young dancer she had worked with who was also an aspiring actress. [Actress 2] was dying to meet anyone in the business who might be able to help her. Actor promised her a part in his next film if she would have a threesome with him and Actress 1. She agreed!"

    And, yes, Actor did keep his word and cast Actress 2 in his next movie.

    Actor started out on a popular comedy series in the 1980s but is definitely a movie star now. He has even been nominated for an Academy Award! He is into everything from dramas to comedies to zombies.

    Actress 1 costarred with Actor in a popular movie in the 1990s, and has since jumped from film to television.

    Actress 2 is dating A famous athlete.

    By the way, this threesome only happened once… but Actor LOVES telling this story!
    George Clooney, started out in Facts of Life or Woody Harrelson, started out in Cheers


    Actress 2 is JLO (dating Jeter), was a young dancer, starred with Clooney in Out of Sight.

    I can't figure out Actress 1 yet. I think once I figure her out, I will know which actor it is.
    Waterslide likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  6. #6
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    20,073

    Default

    I didn't think about Out of Sight. I loved that movie.
    bootspaige likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  7. #7
    Gold Member bootspaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Austin, Texas, United States
    Posts
    991

    Default

    im a sucker for Maid in Manhatten!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

  8. #8
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    30,386

    Default

    It's definitely not Clooney. Out of Sight was made in 1998 - and after Lopez was already established as an actor and had already starred or costarred in "Selena", "Uturn", "Money Train", and "Anaconda". So, the male actor is Harrelson.

  9. #9
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Agreed on Woody and JLo.

    Rosie Perez would make the most sense for Actress 1, since she worked with JLo on In Living Color.

  10. #10
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    29,366

    Default

    I was thinking Rosie Perez too.

  11. #11
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    29,501

    Default

    Well coincidentally George Clooney was in From Dusk Til Dawn (3 years before Out of Sight) with Juliette Lewis.

    But Woody was my first guess too.

    Rosie Perez for Actress 1 and and JLo for Actress 2.

    And apparently Rosie and JLo go way back: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...emoir-2014162/
    Last edited by MsDark; November 7th, 2018 at 10:43 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  12. #12
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    11

    Default

    What can I say, boys will always be boys. They are proud of talking about their sex life.

    I a fan of JLo and yes she must be actress #2. I am dying to know who is actress #1.

  13. #13
    Elite Member Str8_uncut-jock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Horse Country
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    No one I know would ever brag about sleeping with Rosie Perez, not even 20 years ago. Her voice. Her damn voice.
    SHELLEE likes this.

  14. #14
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Well coincidentally George Clooney was in From Dusk Til Dawn (3 years before Out of Sight) with Juliette Lewis.

    But Woody was my first guess too.

    Rosie Perez for Actress 1 and and JLo for Actress 2.

    And apparently Rosie and JLo go way back: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...emoir-2014162/


    Thanks for the link.

  15. #15
    Gold Member electrocuted_sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    What? I think she's hot!!! Well, she was hot! She was a hot dancer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bollywood Actresses
    By muchlove in forum Unsorted Hot Women
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: July 10th, 2018, 09:37 PM
  2. Two actresses at the same age
    By Chalet in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: April 8th, 2013, 03:55 PM
  3. 9 Actresses Who Get By On Their Looks
    By twitchy2.0 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: November 17th, 2010, 06:12 PM
  4. What age are these actresses?
    By Chalet in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2006, 10:33 PM
  5. Two Bi-polar Actresses
    By peekaboo in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 7th, 2006, 02:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •