• 1 Post By greysfang
  • 1 Post By Waterslide
  • 1 Post By bootspaige
  • 1 Post By Str8_uncut-jock

Thread: One Actor, Two Actresses... One Bed

Bronze Member

Default One Actor, Two Actresses... One Bed

From Blind Gossip...

Here’s a fun story that this famous Hollywood actor has been telling for years… and told again recently. It’s about his intimate relationship with TWO famous actresses.

"He’s a very charming guy, great story teller. Especially when he’s had a few drinks.

It was around 3 a.m. after [event redacted]. He told us this story about how he would hook up with [Actress 1] any time he was in her home city.

One time she brought along a young dancer she had worked with who was also an aspiring actress. [Actress 2] was dying to meet anyone in the business who might be able to help her. Actor promised her a part in his next film if she would have a threesome with him and Actress 1. She agreed!"

And, yes, Actor did keep his word and cast Actress 2 in his next movie.

Actor started out on a popular comedy series in the 1980s but is definitely a movie star now. He has even been nominated for an Academy Award! He is into everything from dramas to comedies to zombies.

Actress 1 costarred with Actor in a popular movie in the 1990s, and has since jumped from film to television.

Actress 2 is dating A famous athlete.

By the way, this threesome only happened once… but Actor LOVES telling this story!

I'm thinking Woody Harrelson for the actor. Cheers in the 1980's. Zombieland for the zombie movies. Nominated for "The People vs. Larry Flynt".

1st actress - Juliette Lewis from "Natural Born Killers" (1994). Was recently in "The Connors" and another TV series.

2nd, actress - J. Lo - began as a dancer on "In Living Color". Starred in her first major role with Harrelson in 1995 in "Money Train". She is now dating famous athlete A. Rod.

I can see why he enjoys telling this story, LOL.
    Waterslide, Brookie and Trixie like this.

Elite Member

A guy not being able to shut up about a threesome he had? Color me shocked.
    Last edited by joebob; October 31st, 2018 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I'm thinking Woody Harrelson for the actor. Cheers in the 1980's. Zombieland for the zombie movies. Nominated for "The People vs. Larry Flynt".

1st actress - Juliette Lewis from "Natural Born Killers" (1994). Was recently in "The Connors" and another TV series.

2nd, actress - J. Lo - began as a dancer on "In Living Color". Starred in her first major role with Harrelson in 1995 in "Money Train". She is now dating famous athlete A. Rod.

I can see why he enjoys telling this story, LOL.
    I think the other popular guess was Rosie Perez, but maybe it is Juliette Lewis and this is what Scientology holds against her...I mean, would hold sleeping with Woody against her, but I guess they'd be going more for the female on that one.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    From Blind Gossip...

Here’s a fun story that this famous Hollywood actor has been telling for years… and told again recently. It’s about his intimate relationship with TWO famous actresses.

"He’s a very charming guy, great story teller. Especially when he’s had a few drinks.

It was around 3 a.m. after [event redacted]. He told us this story about how he would hook up with [Actress 1] any time he was in her home city.

One time she brought along a young dancer she had worked with who was also an aspiring actress. [Actress 2] was dying to meet anyone in the business who might be able to help her. Actor promised her a part in his next film if she would have a threesome with him and Actress 1. She agreed!"

And, yes, Actor did keep his word and cast Actress 2 in his next movie.

Actor started out on a popular comedy series in the 1980s but is definitely a movie star now. He has even been nominated for an Academy Award! He is into everything from dramas to comedies to zombies.

Actress 1 costarred with Actor in a popular movie in the 1990s, and has since jumped from film to television.

Actress 2 is dating A famous athlete.

By the way, this threesome only happened once… but Actor LOVES telling this story!
    George Clooney, started out in Facts of Life or Woody Harrelson, started out in Cheers

Actress 2 is JLO (dating Jeter), was a young dancer, starred with Clooney in Out of Sight.

I can't figure out Actress 1 yet. I think once I figure her out, I will know which actor it is.
    Waterslide likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I didn't think about Out of Sight. I loved that movie.
    bootspaige likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

im a sucker for Maid in Manhatten!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

It's definitely not Clooney. Out of Sight was made in 1998 - and after Lopez was already established as an actor and had already starred or costarred in "Selena", "Uturn", "Money Train", and "Anaconda". So, the male actor is Harrelson.

Bronze Member

Agreed on Woody and JLo.

Rosie Perez would make the most sense for Actress 1, since she worked with JLo on In Living Color.

I was thinking Rosie Perez too.

Well coincidentally George Clooney was in From Dusk Til Dawn (3 years before Out of Sight) with Juliette Lewis.

But Woody was my first guess too.

Rosie Perez for Actress 1 and and JLo for Actress 2.

And apparently Rosie and JLo go way back: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...emoir-2014162/
    Last edited by MsDark; November 7th, 2018 at 11:43 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

What can I say, boys will always be boys. They are proud of talking about their sex life.

I a fan of JLo and yes she must be actress #2. I am dying to know who is actress #1.

No one I know would ever brag about sleeping with Rosie Perez, not even 20 years ago. Her voice. Her damn voice.
    SHELLEE likes this.

What? I think she's hot!!! Well, she was hot! She was a hot dancer!

Thread Information