Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By penname
  • 1 Post By bootspaige
  • 3 Post By Mrs Fawlty

Thread: The stars who use their wealth to hide their affairs (Daily Mail 10/26/18)

Default The stars who use their wealth to hide their affairs (Daily Mail 10/26/18)

THE STARS WHO USED THEIR WEALTH TO HIDE THEIR AFFAIRS

A large number of household names have secured injunctions to hide their affairs - often using their families and children as a reason to keep their extramarital sex secret.
    Here are the ones we still cannot name:
    The married celebrity
    Known as PJS, or the 'olive oil bath threesome' celebrity after lower courts initially refused him a privacy injunction because his cheating contradicted his public portrayal of married commitment.
    The star footballer
    Household name who used an injunction to hush up claims he cheated on his partner with another celeb.
    Acting star
    Leading actor, married, a father. Cheated on his wife with Helen Wood, same prostitute who slept with Wayne Rooney. Helen Wood claims she had sexual relationship with the actor, whom she met through an acquaintance.
    The 'figure of trust'
    A high profile celebrity woman described as a 'figure of trust' was granted an injunction in Manchester in May last year to prevent her lover from leaking details of her affair with a famous married man to the press.
    The football manager
    A married Premier League boss is currently threatening to gag The Sun over an alleged secret lover. He is the same manager who previously won a court order banning revelations about another affair.
    The 'high profile figure'
    Obtained an injunction to stop a woman revealing details of sexual encounters which took place in his home, because it would be 'very distressing for his family' to hear of them.
    The top footballer
    Married with children, the Premier League star took out an injunction to stop his philandering becoming known.
    The 'world famous sportsman'
    A multimillionaire sportsman - not a footballer - he is married and a father, but won an order to suppress any suggestions of an 'extra marital affair'.
    The TV celebrity
    The household name star and 'family' man was allowed to suppress 'intimate' photos of him with a woman with a permanent gagging order – previously reserved for killer children – and the woman was even told she had a 'duty of confidence' to the celebrity.
    The entertainer
    A well-known married man working in the entertainment industry who had an affair with a colleague.
    The Premier League star
    An international star with a long-standing partner, he hushed up claims of 'illicit sex' with a woman.

(Taken from The Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lip-Green.html)
    Waterslide, rollo and Mrs Fawlty like this.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

I wonder if some of these are the same people?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    THE STARS WHO USED THEIR WEALTH TO HIDE THEIR AFFAIRS

A large number of household names have secured injunctions to hide their affairs - often using their families and children as a reason to keep their extramarital sex secret.
    Here are the ones we still cannot name:
    The married celebrity-
    Elton John's husband David Furnish
    Known as PJS, or the 'olive oil bath threesome' celebrity after lower courts initially refused him a privacy injunction because his cheating contradicted his public portrayal of married commitment.
    The star footballer
    Household name who used an injunction to hush up claims he cheated on his partner with another celeb.
    Acting star-
    Hugh Bonneville of Downton Abbey fame
    Leading actor, married, a father. Cheated on his wife with Helen Wood, same prostitute who slept with Wayne Rooney. Helen Wood claims she had sexual relationship with the actor, whom she met through an acquaintance.
    The 'figure of trust'
    A high profile celebrity woman described as a 'figure of trust' was granted an injunction in Manchester in May last year to prevent her lover from leaking details of her affair with a famous married man to the press.
    The football manager-
    Jose Mourinho(one of several injunctions)
    A married Premier League boss is currently threatening to gag The Sun over an alleged secret lover. He is the same manager who previously won a court order banning revelations about another affair.
    Obtained an injunction to stop a woman revealing details of sexual encounters which took place in his home, because it would be 'very distressing for his family' to hear of them.
    The top footballer
    Married with children, the Premier League star took out an injunction to stop his philandering becoming known.
    A multimillionaire sportsman - not a footballer - he is married and a father, but won an order to suppress any suggestions of an 'extra marital affair'.
    The TV celebrity
    The household name star and 'family' man was allowed to suppress 'intimate' photos of him with a woman with a permanent gagging order – previously reserved for killer children – and the woman was even told she had a 'duty of confidence' to the celebrity.
    The entertainer
    A well-known married man working in the entertainment industry who had an affair with a colleague.
    The Premier League star
    An international star with a long-standing partner, he hushed up claims of 'illicit sex' with a woman.

(Taken from The Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lip-Green.html)
    I've found out some information about a few of these injunctions. They are not super-injunctions and several have been published in the past couple of years. Anyway, I'll type the name of each celebrity in red ink. I don't know them all but please mods, delete my comments if you feel unhappy with what I've posted.

i would have thought the first one would end up being Matthew Broderick with PJS being Sara Jessica Parker backwards.
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    i would have thought the first one would end up being Matthew Broderick with PJS being Sara Jessica Parker backwards.
    I thought that at the time. Unfortunately, Elton's husband was named, outside Europe, in the US newspapers. Apparently, their marriage is a bit.....or a lot.....open!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mrs Fawlty; October 30th, 2018 at 11:08 PM. Reason: I had a big haul of exclamation marks that I needed to get rid of!
    bootspaige, rollo and Sassiness like this.

The married celebrity
    Known as PJS, or the 'olive oil bath threesome' celebrity after lower courts initially refused him a privacy injunction because his cheating contradicted his public portrayal of married commitment. Others here have guessed Elton John's husband - I'll go with that
    The star footballer
    Household name who used an injunction to hush up claims he cheated on his partner with another celeb. Beckham!
    Acting star
    Leading actor, married, a father. Cheated on his wife with Helen Wood, same prostitute who slept with Wayne Rooney. Helen Wood claims she had sexual relationship with the actor, whom she met through an acquaintance So probably a British Actor, who has some ties to NW England/Manchester area. Benadict Cumberbatch? Hugh Dancy?
    The 'figure of trust'
    A high profile celebrity woman described as a 'figure of trust' was granted an injunction in Manchester in May last year to prevent her lover from leaking details of her affair with a famous married man to the press "High Profile Celebrity Woman" suggests that this is one of the many socialites in Britain who have no job or talent or obvious anything, but are well known for being well known... figure of trust. One of the royal nannies or associates?
    The football manager
    A married Premier League boss is currently threatening to gag The Sun over an alleged secret lover. He is the same manager who previously won a court order banning revelations about another affair. Jose Mourino?
    The top footballer
    Married with children, the Premier League star took out an injunction to stop his philandering becoming known. Honestly, this could be any of them. I do remember hearing some gossip about Steven Gerrard not being as faithful to his WAG as the legend of Stevie G All Round Nice Guy would suggest...
    A multimillionaire sportsman - not a footballer - he is married and a father, but won an order to suppress any suggestions of an 'extra marital affair'. Federer or Murray?
    The TV celebrity
    The entertainer
    The Premier League star

Thread Information