Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: CDAN - 14 Blind Items October 2017

Default CDAN - 14 Blind Items October 2017

Blind Item #14
    This B list celebrity offspring of a permanent A++ lister let herself be drawn back into drugs about six weeks ago. It is a shame really. She was doing so well. Now she is popping Molly before during and after appearances and bailed on a modeling gig.

Blind Item #13
    This A/A- list mostly television actress from a very very long running network series from which she will never leave unless they kill her off is not living with her husband. As I told you a few months back, she is hooking up with a co-star. Hey, her husband cheated from day one so, I am on her side. She could have picked a nicer guy to hook up with, but, hey, maybe she thinks she can change him.

Blind Item #12
    The drug use of this A- list host over multiple formats who is a former actor and who ALL of you know is so bad that he is being kept from seeing his children. He is really having some anger issues right now.

Blind Item #11

It is amazing how good the PR team of this just about permanent A list mostly television actress is. Amazing. She has the world convinced that she is not to blame for a franchise ending. The franchise would end if she was not involved. Anything else can be written around and honestly, not many people would care. She is being the one with the demands but has the entire world focused on someone entirely. Well played.

Blind Item #10

This permanent A list singer/musician who had his biggest days five decades ago is close to death. He doesn't even have the energy any longer to get himself ready like he used to. I wish everyone today knew what a fun and amazing guy he is. Goodness he was the life of any party you invited him to.

Blind Item #9 - The Director's Wife Returns

One actress who kept her mouth shut despite having the most to spill is the Director's Wife. Her reward? A new role she had no chance in landing prior to her agreement to keep quiet. They were going with someone a decade younger who had her offer yanked. When the former A+ list mostly movie actor, who is the lead in the show started to complain, he was reminded he has a lot of his own skeletons. He too welcomed the Director's Wife with open arms.

Blind Item #8

This once not so nice A- list singer is a mess of pills and booze she combines every day. She needs therapy but for some reason the people close to her think it will hurt her career if anyone finds out. So, they just enable her which is going to eventually destroy her.

Blind Item #7

This B- list reality star on a cable show that somehow stays on the air season after season recently had a baby. She went on a coke and starvation binge to lose the baby weight.

Blind Item #6

The boyfriend of this very young foreign born B list celebrity/part-time reality star/host/part-time network reality star who all of you know is cheating on her. She would be crushed.

Blind Item #5

This B- list mostly television actress was once fired from a very hit show. She never recovered. It probably has to do something with her love of partying and her willingness to not be nice. She did however have sex with a producer to land a job for a few episodes on a hit cable show.

Blind Item #4

She is probably a C- list actress. I am going to keep her there because she has a lot of credits. She also hosts a show which none of you have probably seen but keeps her at C- list. She always played the blonde that was in a bikini or topless for five seconds of a movie. Anyway, she used to hook up with this A list mostly movie actor from an acting family who is probably tied for most famous in his family and used to give her roles. He introduced her to some married royalty in a tiny famous country and she has been hooking up with their leader ever since.

Blind Item #3

Unless someone drags her from the situation, this B-/C+ list celebrity offspring is going to end up a full blown crack addict thanks to her boyfriend.

Blind Item #2

This A list singer/part-time reality star dropped the N word at a party the other night more than once. No one even walked away or said anything to him about it. Sad day.

Blind Item #1

This movie actor had a chance at A+ list. His movie crashed and burned so he dropped back down to A- list. Most recently he was given a two year warning of sorts after sexually assaulting a production assistant on a movie. He had previously been given a couple of year punishment about five years back for threatening a director with a broken wine bottle. Not a nice guy. He did just land a lead in an almost television show that is going to be a monster hit.
    Trixie, Grandknight, Sarzy and 1 others like this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

# 11 Kim Cattrell?
    # 10 Smokey Robinson?
    # 8 Mariah Carey?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

#8 is Ariana Grande. She had super bitch rep before the recent events.

Thanks for posting these
    dowcat and MohandasKGanja like this.

I think #11 is Sarah Jessica Parker. Kim Cattrall is catching the blame for bailing on Sex and the City, and SJP is the one cast member that isn't replaceable, not Kim.

I agree about SJP. I read the same about Kim Cattrall, that she's been reported to be the only one not on board for another SATC movie with "sources" citing her unreasonable demands as the hold up. They have her response as "The only demand I ever made was that I never wanted to do a third movie."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    I think #11 is Sarah Jessica Parker. Kim Cattrall is catching the blame for bailing on Sex and the City, and SJP is the one cast member that isn't replaceable, not Kim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I agree about SJP. I read the same about Kim Cattrall, that she's been reported to be the only one not on board for another SATC movie with "sources" citing her unreasonable demands as the hold up. They have her response as "The only demand I ever made was that I never wanted to do a third movie."
    I totally agree. They've been trying to throw Kim under the bus pretty heavily but she's come out and said that she has been firm in her refusals to do the movie since they first approached her with it, in spite of all the pressure they put on her (such as going ahead and setting it all up in spite of her refusals to return).

And #1 is pretty obviously Ireland Baldwin.
    Annika likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

#13 - Mariska Hargitay?

#4 - not sure, but the minor royal here has to be Prince Albert of Monaco.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    #13 - Mariska Hargitay?
    That sounds like a great guess. The only weird thing is that I thought were lots of blinds implying she was gay.
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That sounds like a great guess. The only weird thing is that I thought were lots of blinds implying she was gay.
    Sometimes they switch genders to throw people off. But at most I think Mariska is bisexual.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Sometimes they switch genders to throw people off. But at most I think Mariska is bisexual.
    she's great, and I actually find her attractive, despite the fact that "Law & Order" usually portrays her character as pretty harsh. I can't tell you how many times that my family has lounged around at the beach between actually hitting the beach and boardwalk, catching Law & Order marathons. We know that if we watch even 30 seconds of the beginning of the episode, we are going to all just throw ourselves back on the bed and watch the next hour.

Baw-baw-baw-baw-baw!
    BITTER likes this.

#14 is Paris Jackson
    rollo, witchcurlgirl and Annika like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    #14 is Paris Jackson
    My thoughts too.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

I thought of Paris, but didn't think she was a model.

^ She has done some 'modelling.'
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I thought of Paris, but didn't think she was a model.
    Anyone with an internet enabled camera phone and a social media account is a model these days. Apparently.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information