Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Trixie

Thread: CDAN - 'Sex Fiesta' and 'Another Miley' (August 2017)

Default CDAN - 'Sex Fiesta' and 'Another Miley' (August 2017)

This movie was big. Did it cross the $100M mark? Nope. Do all of you know it? Yep. It is just one of those movies that has a very very long life. Back when they made it they were having some soundtrack issues. Actually a lot of soundtrack issues. The producers hated some songs which were going to be on the soundtrack. Loved some that were going to be in the movie but couldn’t get on the soundtrack. Oh, and they also hated their composer. So, I went and visited the set for a couple of days to hash some of it out. I have seen a lot of sets before where people were having a lot of sex. Generally, they pair off and stayed paired off with the same people throughout the whole shoot. This one was completely different. This was one big party where filming was a break from the partying that was going on nonstop. A bunch of 20 something year olds who were all about to hit it big. Seriously, like a handful in the next year would be A list or close to it. There is a now A+ list mostly movie actress who was in it. She did a ton of partying but stayed away from the drugs. Drunk? Every second she could. The thing is she would pass out. If she passed out and the co-star she was hooking up with was still ready to party, he would hook up with any other co-star who was willing. There was a foreign born A- list actor in it. He had sex with three of his co-stars. Two of the female co-stars were dared one night to make out and they ended up doing more than making out. One of them would go on to be an A list television actress. The other probably peaked at A- list. She had a lot of issues after this film was made. I think this film actually introduced her to booze and drugs at a level she had not encountered and it has taken her a lot of years to get over it.

Barely a teen, this actress is on two cable shows and making movies. One of the cable shows is pay and is a hit – the other, not so much. Still though, it is a lot of acting. A couple of weeks ago she went to a photo shoot. One of her parents was there. The photographer wanted to take some sexier photos of the actress and the parent thought it was a great idea. At this point, the teen seemed ok with it. After about 20 minutes, the photographer wanted to shoot some lingerie shots and the parent agreed. When the teen started to complain, the parent said it was time for the teen to grow up and made the teen go through with it.

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2017/08/todays-blind-items-sex-fiesta.html
    http://crazydaysandnights.net/2017/08/todays-blind-items-another-miley.html

I want to say Van Wilder for #1 but the women don't quite fit even though the men do. Maybe one of the brat pack movies?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Popular guess over at CDAN is Cruel Intentions.

I'm not up on the tween set so no idea on number 2.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Yep, that's a perfect fit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yep, I peeked at the comments there too. Cruel Intentions had
    Reese Witherspoon
    Sarah Michelle Gellar
    Ryan Phillipe
    Selma Blair
    Tara Reid
    Joshua Jackson (said to be the foreign-born)

Selma and/or Tara could def be the drunk/druggie girls but probably Tara, Reese the A+ movie actress and SMG the A list tv actress.
    Wisher likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

^^^ Yep I think you'e got it. JJ is Canadian.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

First one definitely sounds like Cruel Intentions

Thread Information