Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Lainey Blind - 01/23/17 - Deflate the Face

Silver Member

Default Lainey Blind - 01/23/17 - Deflate the Face

Deflate the face

Thereís all kinds of work to be done before starting on a movie. In addition to preparing for the role, many roles require the actor to get into shape physically. Your first assumption here is to think that means working out. Most of the time. Some of the time itís about your face. And this is not just the women.

Before starting on his upcoming blockbuster, producers were concerned after test shots that he looked too unnatural and puffy. They asked him, rather directly, to have his fillers dissolved. Itís an action movie after all, he canít be looking dewy and plump like heís at the spa while heís doing all those action sequences. In order to speed up the process he first switched over to a detox diet to lean out and then he went back to the doctor to deflate his face. In my opinion heís really better off for it. So, just in case you didnít already know, in Hollywood, the actors are doing it and OVER doing it just as much as the actresses.

Batfleck
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Brad Pitt?

Tiny Tom?

Silver Member

I don't remember Affleck looking less bloated. Brad Pitt did for sure, but I think he lost weight also.

I guess I'd have to say Tom Cruise, because he looked super plasticized for awhile there.

Edit: After going back and reading MY OWN POST, maybe I do think it's Brad Pitt.

Brad's face does look deflated.

I haven't seen a recent pic of Batfleck () so can't comment there.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Tommygirl.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Tommygirl was my first thought too. He's been various stages of stretched, shiny and suspiciously plumped over the last couple of years.
    Wisher2, Lalasnake, Mrs P and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Many sites are guessing this is Ben due to the obvious facial appearance but also his close ties to Tom Brady and the original Deflate- Gate! Also, his super hero roles. It does seem like his face has calmed down, doesn't it? Did anyone catch that they are now saying the blonde that he was walking with (where she was smiling and he wasn't) was actually a SOBER COACH!!! Seems like she would have been a little lower key if that is the case, but wondering what y'all thought?

Saw Jack Reacher and all I could see was tiny Toms pillowface...
    Kittylady likes this.

I'm going with Brad for the World War Z sequel. Tom and Ben don't look deflated to me.

Well, if it is Brad, they made the right call and he owes them a sheeeet ton. He may be in rehab, but he is looking fine! (Rehab for Brad was on the cover of the National Enquirer which i could only glance at the cover while checking out of the grocery!) dang it

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by fuzuoko View Post
    I'm going with Brad for the World War Z sequel. Tom and Ben don't look deflated to me.
    Tommygirl has developed a habit of disappearing when he's had more work done, especially after the last few times when people have commented on his various stages of pluffy/shiny/overly-tight. He probably schedules his surgery to just before his next Purification Rundown so he can wait for it to settle and go Sooper-Dooper OT at the same time.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Tommygirl has developed a habit of disappearing when he's had more work done, especially after the last few times when people have commented on his various stages of pluffy/shiny/overly-tight. He probably schedules his surgery to just before his next Purification Rundown so he can wait for it to settle and go Sooper-Dooper OT at the same time.
    Here's an article that would seem to support Tom for this, as well:

Tom Cruise appears thinner and youthful on Georgia set | Daily Mail Online

Maybe the genius of this one is that it works for so many actors.

World War Z 2 has been pushed back to 2018-2019. I don't think it's Brad.

I would guess Tommy. I remember being quite shocked to see him after his last round of whatever PS he had going on. It didn't even look like him.

I feel bad bad for women because it's expected that they get PS. But the guys? What's wrong with growing old gracefully like Liam Neeson, Sean Connery, Ed Harris, and countless others? Aging sucks, but guess what? We ALL get old. And we can look on Wikipedia or IMDb and find out how old you really are.
    pinkbunnyslippers and Mrs P like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information