• 1 Post By BrowFilla
  • 2 Post By SoCalMarie
  • 2 Post By SHELLEE
  • 1 Post By Sleuth
  • 1 Post By Float12

Thread: Something to Remember - Lainey Gossip, 11/18/16

Silver Member

Default Something to Remember - Lainey Gossip, 11/18/16

He’s single now so he’s free for single nights. And it seems he has a signature one night special, something he sends afterwards so that he can be remembered. But before we get to that, let’s get into the action first. The action he often enjoys on these nights is to do it his way all over the breasts. I quite like this move myself, with the right person. Now that you know this about him though? Are you thinking what I’m thinking? And picturing his kink and his past? Who he was with in the past?

As for that memento, the something to remember, even though he’s famous he has no worries Snapping to his one nights a picture of his dick. One of the reasons he’s probably not that concerned about his dick getting out, though I don’t think it has (yet), is because of how it’s been described by those who’ve seen it (and there are multiples). Here are some of the adjectives: “big”, “veiny”, “massive”. It’s almost as though he wants us to see, wants his dick pics to be shared. He does it with such frequency, it’s almost as though he’s daring it to happen. Sure, if that happens, he’ll front outrage, but it’s not like he’s particularly discerning about the recipients. It’s just that, so far, the recipients haven’t bothered. Which makes it even better, or maybe worse. That, perhaps, even though it’s “big, veiny, massive”, the recipients – so far, at least – haven’t felt the need to boast about it, about him, in particular.

Johnny or Brad?

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Hiddleston
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Jon Hamm? Although I don't get this part..."Are you thinking what I’m thinking? And picturing his kink and his past? Who he was with in the past?"

ANACONDAS
    November 18, 20169:22 a.m.

Jon Hamm Isn’t Mad You Know He Has a Gigantic Penis

By Jackson McHenry

Look at that grin. Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images

For years, Jon Hamm has been subject to the raw, chafing interest from the press in his rather immense family jewels, and now, he has decided to stop worrying about it so much. In an interview with GQ Australia (via Us), Hamm let it all hang loose, admitting that his penis "was a topic of fascination for other people, certainly not me" during the height of his tenure on Mad Men. "By the way, as rumors go, not the worst," he added.

Hamm previously tried to keep his modesty to himself, telling Rolling Stone, "They're called 'privates' for a reason," even as those at AMC admitted they had to do a little Photoshop work to make Don Draper's dignity a little less obvious on promotional materials. We'd say this marks a new era of freedom for Hamm, but Hamm's ham has been pretty free already.

Jon Hamm Isn’t Mad You Know He Has a Giant Penis -- Vulture

fgg likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Jon Hamm? Although I don't get this part..."Are you thinking what I’m thinking? And picturing his kink and his past? Who he was with in the past?"
    Yeah, I don't know what that part would mean in regards to Jon Hamm.

The only thing I could think is that it could mean something for Brad and Angelina, since she had elective breast removal to prevent the cancer she has a gene for. I have a hard time imagining someone having lots of one night stands and sending out dick pics indiscriminately in the midst of a child custody battle, though.

Maybe she just wants us to imagine Taylor Swift getting it all over the chest?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by fuzuoko View Post

Maybe she just wants us to imagine Taylor Swift getting it all over the chest?
    Yep - Hiddleston for this.
    teforde23 likes this.

I think this could be John Mayer, he does seem to have a thing for big breasts a lot of his girlfriends Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, Katy Perry are D cups. Maybe that's why, since "he likes to do it his way, all over the breasts" so they might as well be big ones. I've never heard if he's also well endowed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I think this could be John Mayer, he does seem to have a thing for big breasts a lot of his girlfriends Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, Katy Perry are D cups. Maybe that's why, since "he likes to do it his way, all over the breasts" so they might as well be big ones. I've never heard if he's also well endowed though.
    He's not. It's average... Not small, not spectacular.
    (So I've heard from a friend that hooked up with him a couple years ago, which I still give her hell for )
    Sassiness and teforde23 like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I don't think it's Brad. Didn't we see his in Playgirl like 20 years ago?

Could it be Ben Affleck? and then we go to Gwynnie and Jennifer Garner, with JG being the vanilla minivan Mom? probably Hiddleston though with Swift being the memory kicker. i think this is more bearding attempts, if it is him.

Hammaconda
    fgg and SoCalMarie like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Nah we've seen Brad's dick.. it's not impressive enough to be bragging about.
    greysfang likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Bronze Member

I've seen Calvin Harris suggested on some sites. Apparently he's renowned for sending d*ck pics.
    sprynkles likes this.

Thread Information