Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Lainey Gossip Blind - Making out in the open - 07/12/16

Silver Member

Default Lainey Gossip Blind - Making out in the open - 07/12/16

from Lainey 07/12/16

Itís one of the most enduring marriages in the business. Theyíve been together a long, long, long time. And itís not like those with his job, in his position, are known for fidelity. Through his career though, heís managed to avoid major scandal. Thatís not the only reason heís beloved but he is beloved. Maybe the secret is that they keep it open? I hope so. Because two weeks ago he was seen at an exclusive Hollywood hangout making out with a woman in the fashion industry. She has a boyfriend of her own. Since they werenít terribly discreet about it, either they thought no one would talk about it or, well, his wife is OK with it. If sheís not, it will cost him. And he is worth a LOT

Tom Hanks
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

Jon Bon Jovi

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

Jon Bon Jovi has had infidelity accusations many times before though, hasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Tom Hanks
    "Because two weeks ago he was seen at an exclusive Hollywood hangout making out with a woman in the fashion industry"

This is a hilarious position to imagine Tom Hanks in, to me, for some reason. Though he is certainly beloved.

Oh my, I think I know who this is...it just hit me while I was reading a post on this blind on another site. It could very well be Bono. Because when you read all of Lainey's articles today, she mentions out of the blue Bono in her 50 Shades post. I've been reading Lainey forever, so I think have developed a feel for how she goes about blinds. I do hope it's not true, because I like him, unlike many. And absolutely love his wife. But there's been rumors about them having an open marriage forever, so there's that. He was seen being close with several girls/women trough out the years. Not exactly making out with them, but...

Well, I guess it's a relief for many it's (very likely) not Tom Hanks?

P.S. I'm just not sure about the beloved bit, because I do realize there are many people out there who can't stand him, but U2 still has many fans on the other hand. Ah well, maybe I'm completely wrong and it IS Tom Hanks still. ;-)
    Last edited by Moonriver; July 12th, 2016 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Adding something
    fuzuoko and Wisher like this.
    Nothing really ends...

I wonder if it could be Denzel Washington, he's been married a long time and is respected and loved. Maybe he and his wife have an agreement?

I was passing time reading this at the doctor's office today and the older lady sitting next to me who wanted to know what I was reading, had Regis Philbin as her guess!
    VeraGemini and Wisher like this.

Denzel has always been a cheater. He isn't scandal free.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

There have been rumors about Jon Bon Jovi for a long time. It seems like he's mostly faithful at home, and don't ask don't tell on the road.
    Wisher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I wonder if it could be Denzel Washington, he's been married a long time and is respected and loved. Maybe he and his wife have an agreement?

I was passing time reading this at the doctor's office today and the older lady sitting next to me who wanted to know what I was reading, had Regis Philbin as her guess!
    I thought of him too.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Denzel has always been a cheater. He isn't scandal free.
    But he is beloved.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

A*O

Bono may be beloved among the wankerati, but his reputation among most sane people is that he's a pretentious dickhead.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

But Bono is worth A LOT of money. I'm sure Hanks is rich but he's no way U2-level rich.

FWIW, Hanks is worth $350 million. Bono is worth $900 million (which makes my stomach rise in protest).

Tom Hanks certainly fits the beloved part of the BI, but I have a hard time picturing him in "an exclusive Hollywood hangout." I'm not sure who else would qualify as beloved, though, and hasn't been the object of umpteen cheating rumors.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

This could be Tom Hanks or Bono. However there have been rumours about St Bono of the Insufferable Twats for years, and in an article dated from 2008 he was seen with a bikini clad American fashion student and her friend in St Tropez so this could be a long time thing or simply a rehash of an old story in the form of a BI.

What will St Bono's wife say about him partying with two teenage girls? | Daily Mail Online
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I wonder if it could be Steven Spielberg? I know there was controversy with his cheating on Amy Irving but he's been married to Kate Capshaw for decades and he's certainly rich and beloved for his movies.
    Wisher likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information