• 3 Post By BITTER
  • 8 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By BrickHouse
  • 2 Post By Sylkyn

Thread: CDAN June 9th 2016 - Blind Item

Default CDAN June 9th 2016 - Blind Item

This blind is fucked up.

110. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/09 **#13**
    This actor is A list. Academy Award winner/nominee. Considered a great actor with a history of some questionable hookups that had long term implications. Generally considered to be an a-hole. Also landed a role in a sure fire billion dollar box office movie. A couple of weeks ago I was talking to someone about the place where our actor is from. We had been talking about other celebrities from this place because the person lived there for most of their life. At one point he brings up the actor’s name and does that thing where they assume you know the story. I kind of turned my head and needed it repeated. I actually set down my booze for a second because the one liner was crazy. I wanted the whole story. The actor came back after not being there for awhile and acting like a big shot and there were women wanting him but he wanted this one woman. She had a boyfriend and had no interest in the actor. For three days he kept bugging her and bugging her. She refused. After the third day of this, the actor has the boyfriend beat up to the point where he had to be admitted to the hospital. Permanently damaged his jaw. He then had these same guys find the woman and dragged her from the supermarket where she worked. The guys brought her to the actor at his hotel. He raped her and beat her for an entire night. When she attacked him when he was not looking he grew even more violent and then told the guys to dump her somewhere and he didn’t care whether she lived or not. So, they dumped her in the middle of nowhere. Literally 20 miles from any phones or homes. Somehow she made it out to a road and flagged someone down and they helped her. She went to the hospital and the police but the police wouldn’t touch her case. Newspapers there wouldn’t report it. No one did. Her family tried. The boyfriend tried. Nobody would do anything. This doesn’t mean our actor is welcome back there any longer though. They all know, but they just didn’t want to do what was right.
    Actor: Benicio Del Toro
    Born: San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Movie: "Star Wars: Episode VIII"
    Hookups: daughter with Kimberly Stewart (daughter of Rod Stewart); dated Alicia Silverstone, Chiara Mastroianni (daughter of Marcello Mastroianni and Catherine Deneuve), Heather Graham, Sophie Dahl (grandparents Roald Dahl and Patricia Neal), Scarlett Johansson, Sara Foster (daughter of David Foster), Lindsay Lohan, Catherine Keener
    Police connection: Parents Gustavo Adolfo Del Toro Bermúdez and Fausta Genoveva Sánchez Rivera, who were both lawyers. Many of Del Toro's relatives are involved in Puerto Rico's legal system.

This is beyond vile if it is true.

What happens to some people when they become famous and get a little coin in their pockets?
    HWBL, weathered1 and Lalasnake like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

It never ceases to amaze me how this CDAN entity can hurl the most extreme accusations with no sourcing whatsoever -- for years. And Gawker is getting sued into oblivion over the Hulk Hogan case.

He didn't add the end part to the blind though. That was one of the guesses from the posters on the site.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

God. Damn.

Does the blind refer to him hooking up with his own daughter and Kim Stewart?

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    He didn't add the end part to the blind though. That was one of the guesses from the posters on the site.
    Yes, I copied and pasted from the AGC Website. But the general consensus over at CDAN is that it is Benicio Del Toro, so I guess that's why AGC put his name there??? But Enty hasn't revealed who this is yet.

I was going to say Mel Gibson, but Benicio del Toro would fit. Enty has become less and less believable over the years, though, so it could easily be fiction.
    Kittylady likes this.

JFC I HOPE this is fiction. I can't imagine anyone being that untouchable, especially this guy. I don't even consider Benecio relevant, let alone A-List. Fuck this guy, whoever it is.
    Lalasnake and Wisher like this.

Thread Information