Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By greysfang
  • 2 Post By MaoreMel
  • 2 Post By MaoreMel

Thread: Lainey Blind Item - Breakup and Tune-Up - 05/26/16

Silver Member

Default Lainey Blind Item - Breakup and Tune-Up - 05/26/16

She exited a long relationship not too long ago. While they were together, they definitely partied, but he preferred a more chill vibe while she was getting too into the pills. Which is why he claims they ended it. Turns out, around the time of her split, she went to rehab for a tune-up and is now sober and re-focusing on her work. Her work, recently, was rather high profile, a prestige assignment. But she was miserable in that environment, not only trying to avoid bad habits but, apparently, not getting along with her colleagues; supposedly they never wanted to hear her opinions.

Now that she’s clean, her perspective has changed too. So she’s going around telling people that the reason she’s not with him anymore is because he’s not stimulating enough intellectually even though she was so attracted to him. There were a lot of romantic gestures, like dedicating his art to her, but ultimately she’s revised their history to read that she left because she wants someone smarter.

Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

Love this guess. Do we know what L is referring to when she says he dedicated his art to her?

That was my first thought. Found this:

Details Magazine
    Attention all wannabe sensitive and brooding actor types: The gauntlet has not only been thrown, it's been hurtled, trampled and smashed to dust by none other than Garrett Hedlund.
    Because this month's über-deep Details coverboy (and Kirsten Dunst's boyfriend) took the idea of an artistic temperament to new heights by deciding to share some of his original poetry with the magazine.
    Take that, James Franco.

Details Magazine
    Want a sample? Of course you do.
    "Everything you ever knew seems to slowly be forgotten. All the good nights are just nights, all the good mornings are just mornings, all the dots in the sky are the same dots you've been looking at all your life..."
    With words like that it's little wonder that Kristen Stewart's On the Road costar managed to woo his current A-list better half, though unfortunately, their courtship wasn't as smooth as he would've liked.
    "I took her out on a 3 a.m. canoe ride," he said. "It was not a stable canoe. We fell out and had to swim back in mucky, s--ty water, like golf-pond water."
    Incidentally, that seems to be something of a recurring theme in his life.
    Recalling the feedback he got from his first audition, Hedlund said he was offered up this piece of constructive criticism: "The casting director told my manager I sucked pond water."
    And they say Hollywood can't come up with any original insultsideas.

Garrett Hedlund Talks Accident-Prone Courtship of Kirsten Dunst, Shares Some of His Poetry (Yes, Really) | E! News Canada

Bronze Member

Lainey just posted about Kirsten Dunst, pretty much confirming this. She mentions her new guy. She says "He's, ahem, a smart guy". Congrats to the person who guessed it first!! I wouldn't have.
    bootspaige and arie_skop like this.

So the project she was miserable on was "Fargo," I assume? I guess she liked one of her colleagues, at least!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by fuzuoko View Post
    So the project she was miserable on was "Fargo," I assume? I guess she liked one of her colleagues, at least!
    I think she was talking about her being a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival.
    fuzuoko and BootsyCJr like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MaoreMel View Post
    I think she was talking about her being a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival.
    Ah, I missed that, obviously! Thanks!

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

I totally missed that too, fuzuoko. I thought Fargo at first.

Thread Information