Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By greysfang
  • 1 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 1 Post By C_is_for_Cookie

Thread: Lainey Blind - 05/04/16 - That New York Rumour

Silver Member

Default Lainey Blind - 05/04/16 - That New York Rumour

I first heard this rumour a few weeks ago. Now two more people have told me the same rumour, all circulating among people in New York…about a hot actor and a married woman with a famous husband.

It’s been a while since he’s made a relationship stick. Because he’s so devoted to his work. One relationship apparently fell apart because of his work. We love him because he’s great at his job and so personable, handsome and cute at the same time. And stays out of trouble, off the party circuit, never attached to any drug-doing smut. Maybe the trouble he gets into has to do with who he hooks up with?

According to gossips in New York, he had an affair with the wife of a wealthy celebrity. Because of her marriage, she’s well-connected and has her own famous friendship circle that overlaps with his friendship circle. And while she doesn’t seem like his recent types, you don’t have to go back too far to find similarities with a previous type. This happened a while ago and ended not dramatically. Word is it took him a while to get over – not the emotion of it but the guilt. And he beat himself up pretty badly over what he considers a major mistake.

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

Jake Gyllenhaal?

Hiddleston. I just can't figure out who the married woman is.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hiddles...

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

Hiddles doesn't live in NY though. And didn't Jake have that relationship with that model end because of his work schedule on Southpaw? I remember Antoine Fuqua mentioning that.

People on ONTD are also guessing the other woman is Beth Stern.

Quote Originally Posted by BootsyCJr View Post
    Hiddles doesn't live in NY though. And didn't Jake have that relationship with that model end because of his work schedule on Southpaw? I remember Antoine Fuqua mentioning that.

People on ONTD are also guessing the other woman is Beth Stern.
    He is in NY quite a lot. I don't know if he lives there, but he does spend quite a bit of time there. If he was having an affair I would imagine he would just be there more often.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Where does it say the actor lives in NY? Is Jake Gyllenhaal handsome and cute "all the time"?

Bobby Flay's ex, Stephanie March, was rumored to be having an affair with a married actor from a hit NYC-based TV show.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Made me think of Jessica Seinfeld (famous husband, famous friends and while not like Swift, she also has a gang of girlfriends) I am guessing in the dark here

yes, a popular guess is JG with Jessica Seinfeld, with Reese Witherspoon being the one in the past that is sort of like the profile of Jessica, since she is 'older.'

My first thought was Hiddleston too because of the description of him as dedicated to his work, cute, handsome, no trouble. But that's all. Jake has the gay rumors all of the time and I don't see him as a hot actor right now.
    greysfang likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    My first thought was Hiddleston too because of the description of him as dedicated to his work, cute, handsome, no trouble. But that's all. Jake has the gay rumors all of the time and I don't see him as a hot actor right now.
    Yep that is wrong with my theory. Jake isn't handsome nor cute. I started from the famous stars wife who hangs out with famous people and had Seinfeld written all over it. (Meyer lives in LA, right?)

fgg

but lainey thinks he's cute/handsome
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

How about Chris Evans?
    Sassiness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    How about Chris Evans?
    could be. Lives in Boston, makes regular trips to NYC to visit his brother.

Thread Information