Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Lainey Gossip Blind - Two Men and their arrangements - 3.17.16

fgg

Default Lainey Gossip Blind - Two Men and their arrangements - 3.17.16

Two Men and their arrangements

This is about two different men. Their stories are not connected. But I wonder if they might want to find each other.

Many of the first man’s secrets and shortcomings have been widely publicised. The juicy sh-t however remains undercover. He had an affair with a very good, very famous friend, also male. And they get all sporty together. There has been speculation about them for years. At first I found it hard to believe. But recently two very good sources have confirmed it.

The other man has a very beautiful girlfriend. And it’s been a while since he’s had a very young boyfriend. Getting wild with young, ripped men has been a compulsion for him. But since she came around, he’s been able to deny those desires and has committed to straight living. It helps that there’s a payment plan. Multiple independent sources have told me over the last week that the story going up and down her circle is that on the 15th of every month she receives a direct deposit amounting to almost a million dollars. So I suppose he sees it like an investment?

These two are actually perfect for each other. And they’re not that far removed. Surely someone can make it happen.

Two Men and their arrangements blind riddle|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

i think the second one is bradley cooper and irina shayk.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.

Bradley Cooper is #2. I call bullshit on him paying her close to a million a month. That's really stretching the bounds of credulity.
    Beeyotch and Angeli like this.

Bronze Member

Ben Affleck (with Tom Brady - hence "sporty"

and then Bradley Cooper

ITA with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon for the first, but I'm thinking Russell Wilson and Ciara for the second.
    NickiDrea likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

^interesting guess.

do ben affleck and matt damon "get all sporty together"?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Only so far as they are both huge supporters of Boston teams. They've both done funny skits about it together.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

First is Tom Cruise and David Beckham. Gossip about them for awhile. "shortcomings" is Cruise's height.
    Second one is Bradley Cooper

I think the first one is Lance Armstrong and either Jake G or Matthew Mc. Lance's scandal was widely reported and the "sporty" refers to the biking bromance they all shared for a while.
    McJag, HWBL, Bombshell and 1 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    First is Tom Cruise and David Beckham. Gossip about them for awhile. "shortcomings" is Cruise's height.
    But she says 'at first I found it very hard to believe' and I don't think anyone would find it hard to believe if Cruise & Beckham hooked up. Ben & Matt would be surprising but there have been rumors about them for years.

It seems like she is hinting at Cruise and Beckham for the first one - shortcomings and sporty, and Beckham is a very good friend. I hadn't heard rumors about Beckham hooking up with guys - I thought the rumors were about him cheating on Victoria with various women.

The second one strains credibility for the reason that ADel mentioned. $15 million a year for a beard when Cooper can get someone almost as good looking for free? Wasn't he with Zoe Saldana right before Shayk?

I think he was with Suki last.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I think he was with Suki last.
    Thanks. I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by BootsyCJr View Post
    But she says 'at first I found it very hard to believe' and I don't think anyone would find it hard to believe if Cruise & Beckham hooked up. Ben & Matt would be surprising but there have been rumors about them for years.

I would it really hard to believe if it were Cruise & Beckham. I know about Cruise but Beckham hooking up with guys? No. No.

Bronze Member

Gay Hollywood community talked about Cruise and Beckham

This one's not that obvious, though when you know certain details and google a bit, Lainey's probably talking about Cristiano Ronaldo and Enrique Iglesias (sports buddies) in the first blind and about Bradley Cooper (who's she's hinted about enough) and Irina Shayk as the beard and 'beautiful' girlfriend. Hence the 'They're not that far removed' thing. Irina makes BCoop and Cristiano not that far removed...
    lindsaywhit, fgg, Mrs P and 1 others like this.
    Nothing really ends...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information