• 1 Post By lindsaywhit
  • 2 Post By sputnik
  • 1 Post By fgg
  • 1 Post By greysfang

Thread: Lainey Blind 11/24/15 - All's Not Perfect

Silver Member

Default Lainey Blind 11/24/15 - All's Not Perfect

From Lainey Gossip 11/24/15:

Right now it seems like nothing can go wrong for him, at least not professionally. He's in a groove. Personally things seemed to be going great too. He's happy with his partner. They're loving parents, they are supportive of each other, they are both kind and sweet people. But she's been upset about not being able to get pregnant and now she's in denial about a serious problem. It's starting to affect her career. She shows up drunk to events, embarrassingly drunk. To the point where reporters speaking to her don't even feel comfortable using what she's said, even though these are press opportunities for promotion. And they are really concerned about it at work. She drinks at work and it's making the situation difficult for cast and crew because they have to keep reshooting over her mistakes and the retakes are piling up. Her boss has had extensive experience with a big star disrupting the set and is just trying to get through as much as they can, keep production going, because no one wants the staff to be out of pay if everything is suspended. Recently though, it’s come to the point where they had to hold an intervention for her. It happened on set. Right now she's not in rehab but the hope is that they can keep her functioning until there's a long enough break for her when she's ready for treatment.

Wow, that's sad. I hope it's not Chris Pratt & Anna Faris.
    Float12 likes this.

It says they are loving parents. Do either Chris Pratt or Anna Faris have kids from a previous relationship?

^^^
    they have a kid together.
    I can't stand either of them. Good guess though. Chuck Lorre is her boss and he knows all about big disruptive stars.
    lindsaywhit and Snarker like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

^they have one together. i think it is a good guess because he's everywhere right now.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Wow, that's sad. I hope it's not Chris Pratt & Anna Faris.
    "Her boss has had extensive experience with a big star disrupting the set"
    Anna's show Mom was created by Chuck Lorre. The Chuck Lorre from 2 1/2 Men. Ugh.

My immediate thought was who produced Charlie Sheen's TV show and the answer is Chuck Lorre who also produces Anna's show, so I'm on board with your guess.
    Sassiness likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Updated today:

Chris Pratt and Anna Faris announce separation

It’s over for Anna & Chris

On Sunday night, when many of us were being engulfed by dragonfire, Anna Faris and Chris Pratt announced that they’re ending their marriage through their social media accounts:

Maybe they thought that doing it during Daenerys and Drogon’s attack on the Lannisters would make their breakup more low profile than it could have been. Maybe they hadn’t considered releasing the statement on the weekend gives the tabloids enough time to rearrange their features and cover stories so that the story can be included in this week’s issues. These two don’t typically rank too high on the list of Hollywood’s most aggressive media manipulators so I’m not as suspicious of the timing and whether or not there may be any ulterior motives involved as I would be if it were anyone else. And as far as separation statements are concerned, this one is a lot more candid than the usual “we have decided to end our marriage, we respect each other, leave us alone” version we’re accustomed to seeing.

“We tried hard, and we’re really disappointed” is not a lie. And if you’ve been reading this site for at least a couple of years and you’re not, ahem, blind, you probably aren’t surprised. First things first, any suggestion that this had something to do with Jennifer Lawrence is ridiculous and amateur. It means you haven’t been paying attention. As for whether or not it has to do with fame and the fact that Chris Pratt is a box office star now, associated with two major franchises, and has grown out of his old wife and his old life and is looking for an upgrade – I mean I’m all for sh-tting on an upgrading asshole but that’s not true either.

I’m told by multiple sources, including the ones who originally riddle-sourced me, that Chris was right there with Anna, as supportive as he could have been. There’s just some sh-t you have to face alone. And there’s some sh-t that takes its toll on the strongest of marriages, over and above infidelity and the usual messes that we’re used to seeing in famous marriages.

Last night TMZ reported that the divorce between Anna and Chris is “as amicable as it gets” and that their sources also confirm that what came between them wasn’t drama but the reality of wanting different things at different times and what they each wanted out of their marriage. According to TMZ, Anna wanted more children which, um, if you had the sight, is consistent with the issues that came up a couple of years ago. And it’s not that Chris didn’t want more kids, necessarily, but that, well, sometimes kids aren’t necessarily a solution.

So, if you’re inclined to take sides, there’s really no side to take here. There was no cheating, no ego, no scandal.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information