Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Lainey Blind 9/11/15 - He Sprays Too

fgg

Default Lainey Blind 9/11/15 - He Sprays Too

He sprays too

A short and quick blind that gives some added insight into a high profile relationship:

Itís not just John Travolta who uses spray to fill in his hair. But this guy fronts like heís way cooler. So they have more than just letters in common. And he's pretty worried about the hair loss. Right now then heís using the spray, so much that it stains the sheets, the pillowcases, hard to get out.

So while his vibe is all chill, supposedly, he's just as concerned about aesthetics as his wife, which, I guess, is pretty obvious when you consider his signature style - another sign that this is finally the perfect partnership.

He sprays too blind riddle|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

my guess is justin theroux.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    He sprays too

A short and quick blind that gives some added insight into a high profile relationship:

Itís not just John Travolta who uses spray to fill in his hair. But this guy fronts like heís way cooler. So they have more than just letters in common. And he's pretty worried about the hair loss. Right now then heís using the spray, so much that it stains the sheets, the pillowcases, hard to get out.

So while his vibe is all chill, supposedly, he's just as concerned about aesthetics as his wife, which, I guess, is pretty obvious when you consider his signature style - another sign that this is finally the perfect partnership.

He sprays too blind riddle|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

Second Theroux/Aniston.
    Brookie likes this.

Silver Member

My first thought was Justin Timberlake, but Justin Theroux works too.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Justin Theroux
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Johnny Depp?

I've never bought his chill vibe. He tries way too hard.
    greysfang, rollo, Brando and 1 others like this.

^ Both phonies. Perfect match.
    Brando likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

100% him. Lainey always says they're perfect for each other cause they're both famewhores and she finally found someone who's willing to "play the game" as much as she does. As for his signature style, she probably means the fact that he wears tight jean (or were they leather even?) shorts while tanning by the pool in Mexico. She mentioned it several times I think
    rollo likes this.

he was like, going bald on that one episode of sex and the city, and that was years ago! (justin theroux)

well, i have to say that i like him with hair. Not sure about the spray on part...how can that not be pretty gross. However, i dye my hair to get rid of grays and if i was going bald, i would damn well do something about it, too, as a woman. he does seem to try kind of hard, though. i hope he loves her.

Elite Member

I thought this was Justin too. However, Lainey has an article today about Johnny Depp and his hairline and how he is trying to keep up with his younger wife.

^^ that pistol necklace above JT is wearing is subtle and classy, isn't it?
    fuzuoko and rollo like this.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    However, Lainey has an article today about Johnny Depp and his hairline and how he is trying to keep up with his younger wife.
    she posted about him again today and i think she's pointing toward another blind but i don't know which one:

Johnny & Amber in Boston

Last night was the Boston premiere of Black Mass. Black Mass opens this weekend. So does Sicario. Click here for Sarah’s review of Black Mass and click here for Joanna’s review of Sicario. Also click here for my thoughts on Sicario and Benicio Del Toro. My recommendation would be to go see Sicario first.

Here’s a question though: how many old man jackets does Johnny Depp own? I call this one his manila envelope blazer. Which he thinks is badass while the rest of us are wondering what the f-ck. Is she wondering what the f-ck?

Picture Him On Top Of You.

Do it. Don’t pretend it’s 10 years ago either. Open your eyes and look at him now and play the game the way it’s supposed to be played. Picture Him On Top Of You. Inside of you.

How did we get here? How did we get to the point where Johnny Depp is a Picture Him On Top Of You?

As for “never make eye contact” Amber and the drama that she brings into his life, sometimes he has to get away from it, hide from it. That’s a clue. But a source told me this week that he also gets off on it. Like that’s the kind of sh-t that makes him feel young, makes him feel wanted. Like of course she’s difficult – in his mind, beautiful, 25-ish women should be difficult. Otherwise they’d be boring. Otherwise he’d be boring. He hasn’t figured out yet that middle age clichťs are boring?

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard at Boston premiere of Black Mass|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I think that's the one about him sleeping on Marilyn Manson's couch to get away from her (lawl):

Lainey Blind - Why He's Sleeping on the Couch 03/02/15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information