Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Lainey Blind - His Biggest Problem - 7.7.2015

fgg

Default Lainey Blind - His Biggest Problem - 7.7.2015

His biggest problem

There were a lot of women. Oklahoma was a few years ago. But Oklahoma was certainly not the one who was the most recent, although the most recent, professional turned personal, that I know of at least, is also not that recognisable, for now. She’s waiting for her moment.

Still, these affairs were not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is one he developed on the set of his most recent project. It started with pills and an injury a few years ago. Somehow he was able to function through that. Recently though he was shooting on location. He was a mess. He would go missing overnight. Not the prescription pills now but a hard drug. A very dangerous one. Not the party kind but the kind that brings you down, often alone, to escape. One that not too long ago took the life of a major, major talent. So it’s not the lovers that made him unsuitable for home. This is why she didn’t trust him at home. This is why she had to shake him up. But it’s not like he can get help openly. Not now, when so much is riding on him, with so much coming up. And that’s always been how Hollywood works. Your health is not the priority when there’s a multi-million dollar marketing strategy in place and so many stories to tell. So, sure, he has a support system, a lot of people out there looking out for him. But… is that the right objective?

His biggest problem blind riddle|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

then she posted this:

Jennifer Garner gets back to work

Pop Sugar has the exclusive photos of Jennifer Garner on Monday on the set of her new movie Miracles From Heaven. Click here to see. Her hair is lighter and there’s a ring on her finger. Just like there was a ring on Ben Affleck’s finger in the totally not staged, super candid photos that PEOPLE posted yesterday – click here for a refresher.

Apparently Ben returned to LA on Friday. PEOPLE reports that he went out for on Sunday, no ring this time. They also say that Jen and the kids stayed a couple more days before leaving Baker’s Bay. PEOPLE obviously has a lock on their schedule, or at least what they want you to know about their schedule. And their relationship right now. So, officially, they are moving ahead during this difficult time, prioritising the children, no animosity. Remember this, then, as we approach the start of Comic-Con where he and Warner Bros will present Batman vs Superman. Where he will be surrounded by media, an event that should certainly be considered as one of the most critical moments of his career. As I wrote last week, he’s capable of that kind of charm. A sheepish grin, a self-deprecating shrug. A carefully worded by casually delivered, likely pre-scripted line, yeah, life kinda sucks right now, or something to that effect…and let the chin dimple do the rest. Who’ll be able to resist it? That could potentially be a big win for him. It’s just that the high from that kind of thing never lasts.

Jennifer Garner back to work on set of Miracles From Heaven after Bahamas vacation with Ben Affleck|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

guessing ben affleck and heroin.
    bootspaige and palta like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Who is the lesser known woman waiting in the wings? Interesting. Would have never guessed H.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

I'm with you on that. That's sad and fucked up. I have a real hate-on for prescription drugs being passed out like candy. When someone is that badly injured its real easy to become an addict and go for the harder stuff when the Rx no longer works because your body has become used to it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

Very sad. Phillip Seymour Hoffman for the major major talent.
    Clubber Lang and Sassiness like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    Who is the lesser known woman waiting in the wings? Interesting. Would have never guessed H.
    I'm going to guess Gal Gadot - Wonder Woman in the Batman/Superman movie. The clue being "she's waiting for her moment"

Lyrics from original WW TV show:

Wonder Woman!
    Wonder Woman!

All the world is waiting for you
    and the power you possess
    In your satin tights
    fighting for your rights
    And the old red white and blue
    bootspaige and sjelle like this.

Silver Member

I have a sibling who is addicted to opiates, first prescription pills then snorting heroin, eventually shooting it. It never ceases to amaze me how easily he can 'keep up appearances' (works out, doesn't look like an addict) and not get fired from work, so I could see how Ben might be able to function during certain hours of the day. If this blind is true, his poor family. Jen did the best thing for herself and their children.

and this from June 2014:
    Ben Affleck is not the all-American boy [COLOR=#03A303 !important]scout that people think he is, despite his best efforts to appear that way. According to Lainey at Laineygossip.com[via her annual Smut Soiree in Canada last week], Ben has a lot of underlying [COLOR=#03A303 !important]drug issues[/COLOR] that are swept under the rug.[/COLOR]Lainey told attendees at the Smut Soiree, “When I was in Hawaii, he was there swimming and there were rumours of him doing all these drugs. Before the press was even done doing the red carpet, Ben was being carried out by not one, but two security guards… like, he had no control of his limbs at all. The next day he had breakfast with the press and showed up looking his best, with his best shirt, best khakis…”Lainey also references [COLOR=#03A303 !important]Jennifer Garner, and says that Ben has ‘repeatedly jeopardized his relationship with his wife’. Yeah, a alleged [COLOR=#03A303 !important]drug addiction[/COLOR], gambling addiction, and cheating with other women will do that to a marriage. Sure, nothing gets proven because Ben’s publicist and team is top-notch and keep this stuff away from the media. But if it’s this blatant at a premiere, can you imagine how bad he could be at home? And he has kids![/COLOR]The anecdote from Lainey also serves to illuminate other things about Ben. Even if he’s an alcoholic or a druggie or addicted to gambling, he still manages to clean himself up when it’s time to [COLOR=#03A303 !important]be professional. That much, we can respect. Most actors don’t even care to do that, but Ben’s always put work first, and it’s shown in his directorial efforts. Now, if only he could put that same effort towards his marriage and salvaging what’s left of it.
    http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/201...nnifer-garner/
    [/COLOR]
    Last edited by WeWeLies; July 7th, 2015 at 09:33 PM. Reason: add

The OP is barely a blind.

If true, I hope he gets help quickly.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

i guess the timing for rehab is the shitty part for him...he's gone before and i would bet he will go again this year, BUT the almighty dollar that is Batman will keep him from doing anything right now other than using his own will to stay clean. I would assume that divorcing him was Jennifer's last hope to keep him from OD'ing before he gets help?
    Or is he so deep into Heroin that he can't be helped? scary and sad.

I don't think he is in danger of ODing yet. He's still capable of cleaning up, making his appearances, and being engaged and charming. I'd be more worried about the potential for an OD if his career had suddenly dried up.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I don't think he is in danger of ODing yet. He's still capable of cleaning up, making his appearances, and being engaged and charming. I'd be more worried about the potential for an OD if his career had suddenly dried up.
    PSH had a flourishing career when he ODed. I really hope Ben gets help.

Bronze Member

Yes it seems like it's the wonder woman

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner annouce split and will divorce|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update
    "Out of respect for their family, a lot of people have been holding back on a lot of information. Now? You have to wonder how much of that will play out. Ahem, the key word in that sentence is “wonder”. Keep an eye on that."

Very sad, did not expect this... but you rarely do with heroin. Like someone up thread said, as long as you have money and roof over your head, you can usually keep up appearances. It's not gonna visibly wreck your body as fast as crack or meth.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm with you on that. That's sad and fucked up. I have a real hate-on for prescription drugs being passed out like candy. When someone is that badly injured its real easy to become an addict and go for the harder stuff when the Rx no longer works because your body has become used to it.
    This is so true. My raging opiate addiction was absolutely a fucking nightmare for me and everyone around me, and it all started from doctors throwing pills at me in order to avoid neck surgery. In retrospect, I would've been so much better off getting the surgery early on rather than putting it off with narcotics- which created a monster. Once the strongest pills out there weren't helping the pain anymore, I was hooked and very, very close to getting in deep with something worse.
    Ben's best bet is saying "fuck Batman, fuck all of it" and checking into treatment immediately. Traveling with a raging opiate addiction (in his case traveling for weeks to promote a movie), is a nightmare and considering he won't be able to bring anything with him he'll likely go into withdraw.
    bootspaige likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Bronze Member

Took a look at his pics from recent months. Have been saying he looks like he's off the rails for a long time now but seriously would never guess H.... Here's on from January, interesting bruises

source Ben Affleck Meets Friends in Brentwood Thumbnails - Pictures - Zimbio
    bootspaige likes this.

Glad you are better today, CL. I'm sure it wasn't an easy time.

If he's shooting it he isn't shooting it in his arms just yet!!! Those are the last resort for someone who has to keep up with appearances. And he might have started using at home or near home and his kids asked "why is daddy?" question. I hope he gets help and gets his shit back together if it is true! When you are injured or have major Ortho work they will give you A Lot of drugs!! I have oxy, Valium, and something else just for pain!! Thank God I mended up some! But I have been on a lot of these cocktails as a teenager so...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information