Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By palta

Thread: CDAN January 30th 2015 - Four For Friday

Default CDAN January 30th 2015 - Four For Friday

Blind Item #1
    This B list mostly movie actress has already spoken to a lawyer. She wants power of attorney over the A list mostly movie actor she calls her boyfriend. The lawyer said it would be much easier if they were married. Look out for the quickie wedding and then watch out because the actor will never be the same.
    Popular Guess: Amber Heard and Johnny Depp

Blind Item #2
    Most of his therapy appointments are legit, but this former A+ list mostly television actor who went on to movies before back to television where he has stayed has one weekly appointment 30 minutes in length. He calls it therapy to his wife and maybe even believes it, but it is a rub and tug, plain and simple.
    Popular Guess: Ashton Kutcher

Blind Item #3
    This former A+ list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee doesnít know it, but the person in her life she thinks she can trust the most is selling stories about the actress to the tabloids. It is the same reason that person got shunned by Hollywood for several years by another A lister.
    Popular Guess: Sharon Stone and Stephen Huvane

Blind Item #4- Super Bowl
    A hooker working this week at the Super Bowl said she had a client who is an A list broadcaster/part-time actor and he never removed his cowboy hat. Or boots.
    Popular Guess: Terry Bradshaw

Blind Item #5
    This A list mostly movie actress had to kick her girlfriend out of the house they share this week for a couple of nights. Our actress came back from a trip out of town early and found the girlfriend with another woman who had previously stolen things from the actress when they hooked up before.
    Popular Guesses: Kristen Stewart, Shailene Woodley

Blind Item #6- Kindness
    If you have been reading the site since the beginning of time, there is one B-/C+ list actress that I swore I would never be nice to on the site after she humiliated a reader who was writing a piece on a movie the no named talent less hack was starring in. See, there I go again. I will be nice because she was. There were two women stuck in their car who had driven off the side of the road and apparently hundreds of cars had passed and not seen them. Our actress was a passenger and saw them. She wasnít sure she had seen anything, but made the driver of her van turn around because of something she said that made the hairs on her neck tingle. The car had been covered so only a bit could be seen from the road. The two women were fine when they were pulled out of the car by a rescue crew.
    Popular Guess: Michelle Trachtenberg

Blind Item #7
    This A- list mostly television actor only gets that high because of his very hit network show. The actor was asked to leave a Vegas club the other night because he would not stop snorting coke in public. He took two women with him when he left who were each about a foot taller than the actor.
    Popular Guess: Johnny Galecki

Blind Item #8 Ė Super Bowl
    Guess OITNB doesnít pay that well because an actress from the show has gone to a hotel with a different guy each night this week. As the big game approaches, her price has gone higher.
    Popular Guess: Taryn Manning

Blind Item #9
    This model turned actress should divorce her husband quickly because she is going to look foolish when that bartender from The Abbey sells the photos of her naked husband that the bartender took while they were in bed together. The husband had passed out.
    Popular Guesses: Jaime King, Brooklyn Decker

Blind Item #10
    This former A+ list tweener keeps saying he is going to make a comeback, but considering how much time he spends doing drugs each day, there is not much time left to do anything else.
    Popular Guess: Aaron Carter

Four For Friday -Traditional
    #1- This former A_ list mostly movie actor who still is A list and has A+ list name recognition asked this still gorgeous B+ list mostly movie actress/former co-star if she would lie to the media and admit they had an affair. He thinks it would make him look good.
    Popular Guess: Charlie Sheen and Nastassja Kinski

#2- This A list model/mogul has never seemed or acted racist in the past but she said she didnít want any women of color modeling her new line because it would hurt sales.
    Popular Guesses: Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer

#3 Ė This A-/closer to B+ list singer who needs a good 2015 to keep people remembering her early 2014 success lost her baby recently via miscarriage but didnít tell her boyfriend because he thinks she is on the pill.
    Popular Guesses: Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato

#4 Ė This foreign born former A+ list model did more than just kiss the cheek of this A list celebrity when they ran into each other earlier this week for a show. The married celebrity blushed, especially hard when the model recounted in detail one weekend the two spent together before he got married. She was though.
    Popular Guess: Naomi Campbell
    Brookie and Kittylady like this.

Bronze Member

So, what does Amber do to her guys? Why is Depp not going to be the same? They got married yesterday I guess?

Elite Member

Brookie, i wonder if he had a very bad batch of meth or something like that? .. or drugs have just killed his brain, in general.

#5.. That's a bummer for whoever it is. Kristen was looking so happy with her partner a few weeks ago

#7.. Holy crap, what a mess.. and what an idiot!

FFF Traditional:

#1.. i HOPE Natasha said NO!

#2.. i HOPE we find out who the nasty bitch is... Unbelievable!

#3.. My condolences to whoever went through this.

Thread Information