• 1 Post By Tati
  • 1 Post By Kittylady
  • 5 Post By Rusalka
  • 1 Post By KrisNine
  • 2 Post By Novice

Thread: CDAN May 27th 2014 - Colon Cancer

Default CDAN May 27th 2014 - Colon Cancer

Blind Item #1
    This Real Housewife is faking her new relationship because she thinks she can get another season on the show if she has another fake boyfriend. This one she has fully committed and paid and won't flake like the last one.
    Popular Guess: Kenya Moore

Blind Item #2
    This A list mostly movie actor likes to have the public think he is still with his mostly movie actress wife, but this holiday weekend he had the kids and his new girlfriend and the wife was all alone.
    Popular Guess: Michael Douglas

Blind Item #3
    This Dancing With The Stars pro who never lasts very long might want to worry about why. One of the reasons might be all of the booze and coke she consumed while on vacation this past weekend.

Blind Item #4
    This C list celebrity has been the on again off again girlfriend for this troubled A list entertainer(singer) for what seems like forever. Apparently off again and needing money, our C lister was heard responding a question about her sometime boyfriend and what she was doing while he was away and she said she hoped to find a guy because she needed to make her bill payments.
    Popular Guess: Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown

Blind Item #5
    This sometime A+ list mostly movie actor was hammered when he bet almost $500K during a trip to Vegas last week and lost it all. He also spilled a several thousand dollar bottle of wine all over the table. Not Ben Affleck.

Blind Item #6
    This foreign born B+ list entertainer(singer) who could move up to A if she is not a one hit wonder split with her boyfriend because she is seeing someone else. She doesn't want to announce the split though because the guy she is seeing is much older and her boyfriend doesn't know she cheated.
    Popular Guesses: Lorde, Iggy Azalea

Blind Item #7
    This foreign born A+ list celebrity apparently had unprotected sex with a woman he met a party. While no photos were taken this time around, the woman is still trying to sell her story to the tabloids.
    Popular Guess: Prince Harry

Blind Item #8
    You may not have known it, but this former A list mostly television actor who every teen who watched his show had a crush on and had a hit cable show for many years after was sober after a drunken arrest. Our actor is drinking again and heavily and his actress girlfriend is really worried.

Blind Item #9
    This B list mostly movie actor who is still waiting to hear if he will be invited back to the big hit sequel has another problem on his hands. The not very nice actor has a sometime girlfriend who is pregnant. Problem is no one knows if it is the actor's baby or their threesome partner's baby.
    Popular Guess: Alex Pettyfer

Blind Item #10
    This Qatar Airways flight attendant lost her job after this A- list mostly television actor who did make a movie about one of his characters told her he would talk to her bosses about her spending the night with him if she got in trouble. She did and was fired and the actor never returned her calls.
    Popular Guesses: Jeremy Piven, Chris Noth

Today's Blind Items - Colon Cancer
    This item is fairly short because there is not a lot to say. She is a B list mostly television actress, who really should be C list but had that long running network show and another show that did pretty well too. Oh, she also has one of the better lines in television history and some serious name recognition. Our actress always had body issues and went through stages in her life where she was bulimic and had a serious battle with laxatives. She continues to be anorexic even though doctors have told her she needs to start eating right to help battle her recent diagnosis of colon cancer.
    Popular Guesses: Teri Hatcher, Katey Sagal

I'm surprised Calista Flockhart isn't one of the popular guesses for the last one. The others make sense too, though.
    Angeli likes this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

^It was but she doesn't have 'one of the better lines in television history'.

So, Qatar Airways cares who their flight attendants are sleeping with? Sorry for sounding naive....

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    So, Qatar Airways cares who their flight attendants are sleeping with? Sorry for sounding naive....
    Not as naive as any woman thinking Jeremy Piven or Chris Noth would speak up for them if the shit hit the fan.
    rollo likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gold Member

Lara Flynn Boyle for the last one? Can't think of famous quote on TV though. Twin Peaks, The Practice?

I think the colon cancer blind is pretty shitty, to be honest. That shouldn't be a blind.
    Kittylady, palta, Novice and 2 others like this.

Teri Hatcher was on Seinfeld as the girl who Jerry thought had implants. He talked Elaine into verifying for him, she slipped/landed on Teri Hatcher's boobs in the gym sauna to see if they were real. At the end, her character found out about it and her line was "Btw, they're real and they're spectacular."

How in the world (and in what world) is Karruche Tran a C list anything? And for that matter, Chris Brown is not A list.

Also, Katey Segal isn't C list to me.
    rollo likes this.

Wasn't there a blind awhile back about Tobey Maguire losing a bunch of money gambling? I'd go with him for #5. The sometime A-list part seems to fit, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalka View Post
    I think the colon cancer blind is pretty shitty, to be honest. That shouldn't be a blind.
    ITA and hope that they recover well.
    Imo salacious gossip about who is doing who or tipping or not tipping etc is ok but the whole medical diagnosis thing skeeves me out.
    Kittylady and palta like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I agree with Novice about the cancer blinds. I am currently experiencing medical problems, of unknown variety. I am undergoing the process of testing, and blood work at this moment to determine the cause. I am having to miss a lot of school, and I do not want anyone to know. Everyone wonders, but I am a very private person. I would hate it if all of a sudden everyone were coming up and asking what's wrong, etc. When and if something is confirmed, then I will ask for support. But right now, I need privacy. And I am really hoping my queen Katey Sagal is NOT the one they are talking about!

Could Brandy be the answer for number one? She has been tweeting a lot lately regarding her "boyfriend".

Thread Information