• 7 Post By BITTER
  • 1 Post By Icepik
  • 1 Post By BITTER
  • 1 Post By Kathie_Moffett
  • 1 Post By PeaPrincess

Thread: CDAN May 16th 2014 - She Stalked Her

Default CDAN May 16th 2014 - She Stalked Her

Blind Item #1
    He says all the right things about his wife but this former B+ list mostly television actor turned B+ list mostly movie actor who needs a hit to stay in that B+ list movie range has hooked up with two different celebrities over the past month.
    Popular Guess: Jason Bateman

Blind Item #2
    Some homeless people have got together and are selling a story that they were used as drug couriers by this foreign born A list entertainer(comedian) who is also a B+ list mostly movie actor and a bunch of other things.

Blind Item #3 - Kindness
    This former A+ list mostly movie actor who doesn't work that much any longer is still young and still has A+ list name recognition. He has a neighbor who is very elderly and doesn't have any family in the state and who apparently, rarely come to visit. Our actor has taken it upon himself to spend time over at his neighbor's house everyday and bring him food and when our actor is out of town he has either his assistant or maid do the same thing.
    Popular Guess: Keanu Reeves

Blind Item #4
    At least they are of legal age. This A list talk show host has been telling people that he can get them their own show or a part on a show if they are willing to sleep with him.
    Popular Guess: Andy Cohen

Blind Item #5
    This foreign born A- list entertainer(singer) keeps getting blown off by his celebrity/actress girlfriend. She swears that she is only going out with other women and uses them as a cover for that very very rich married executive she met on a transatlantic flight.

Blind Item #6
    This A list diva and C list everything else, except for reality, I will give her a B+ there, yelled at a fan last night after a show taping because the fan said that her mother loved the diva. I would probably have given her an A list rating for reality but, much like her career, the show isn't what it used to be. Apparently our diva still likes to think of herself as being in her 20's and really overreacted to the fan. She even did a finger pointing thing.
    Popular Guess: Jennifer Lopez

Blind Item #7
    This former B list reality star from a singing type show on MTV who everyone always seems to love is in a battle with this former hooker turned reality star who is best friends with another hooker turned reality star. Apparently our B lister had a deal in place to be paid $100K for a week with a guy in Cannes. That is until the other celebrity undercut her by $50K. Now our B lister is ticked because this was supposed to get her through the next few months.
    Popular Guesses: Nicole Scherzinger, Aubrey O'Day

Blind Item #8
    This bordering on A+ list mostly movie actor did IVF for one of his kids because he could never achieve an erection with the baby mama. It definitely makes those rumors about him much more solid.
    Popular Guesses: Jeremy Renner, Tom Cruise

Four For Friday - She Stalked Her
    Most of the time you hear about men stalking women or women stalking men, but there is one fantastic story of a celebrity female stalking another celebrity female. It went on for years. It started innocently enough. A former A+ list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee and probably is still A list just because of her name. She ran into this celebrity who is really well known, A+ list in her own world of the entertainment business. The celebrity immediately developed a crush on the actress and took her out to dinner and began sending expensive gifts to her. The actress was flattered but was not all that interested. The celebrity wouldn't stop though. At one point, the celebrity started flying to LA once or twice a month and would show up on the doorstep of our actress. Probably not the best idea when it comes to this particular actress. Even when our actress made it clear she wasn't interested in any kind of sexual relationship with the celebrity, and at this point not even interested in a friendship with the celebrity, it didn't end. It was only when our actress had her lawyer send the celebrity a letter advising the next step would be a restraining order that the celebrity finally gave in and quit stalking.
    Popular Guess: Patricia Cornwell and Jodie Foster

Mr. X Blind Items Part One
    1) Which hip-hop power couple's open marriage is about to be revealed by someone who is very close to them?
    2) What movie/TV actress is getting paid handsomely for being the beard of that closeted athlete?
    3) What Oscar nominated actor who swears he's sober was seen on a 24 hr. coke bender on vacation with his guy pals?
    4) Which former tweener turned pop sexpot accidentally (yeah right) revealed she's bisexual during a concert? No one's surprised.
    5) What power couple are staying mum on their possible wedding, because they might've secretly gotten hitched a looong time ago?

Mr. X Blind Items Part Two
    6) Which ex-wife of that closet case of an A-list actor was threatened with a lawsuit if she outed him in her book?
    7) Which B-list movie/TV actress and all around kook was noticeably intoxicated at the ABC Upfronts event in NYC?
    8) What star of that quirky cable hit is becoming such a b**ch on wheels that her costars are afraid to be within distance of her?
    9) Which A-list action franchise star's bodyguards screamed at onlookers "NO PICTURES PLEASE!" after the actor tried to slip out of The Abbey incognito? hint: It's not Hugh Jackman.
    10) Which R&B songstress once cursed out her A/V guy after a lipsync performance went awry?

Mr. X Blind Items Part Three
    11) Which stage mom from hell is pimping out her two youngest daughters to much older businessmen?
    12) Which neo-soul singer who projects a down-to-earth image is one of the most difficult people in showbiz to work for?
    13) What Oscar winning actress got a new facelift for the press tour of her latest movie?
    14) Which B-list singer is thinking about releasing her next album only in Asia? It seems that she still has a fanbase there.
    15) Which multiple Grammy winning singer/songwriter's husband is going to be gone for awhile, leaving her to possibly cheat on him... with women?

Gold Member

Mr. X blinds:

2) Olivia Munn/ Aaron Rogers?
    BITTER likes this.

Mr. X blinds
    #1 has to be Beyonce/Jay-Z/Solange.
    #6 is Jennifer Esposito? The ex is Bradley Cooper
    #9 Jason Statham??
    #10 sounds like Anita Baker.
    #12 is Erykah Badu or Lauryn Hill
    #15 is Alicia Keys or....Celine Dion (but I don't think she writes songs)
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Mr X:
    5) Brad and Angie
    13) Nicole Kidman
    11) Kris K
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Would Keanu be considered "still young" at what... 50?

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Would Keanu be considered "still young" at what... 50?
    The closer I get to 50, the younger it seems.

#2 for CDAN- Jim Carrey?

Elite Member

1 Beyonce, J Z, & Solo
    5 Brad & Angie
    6 Katie Holmes
    9 Jeremy Renner
    11 Kris K

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    The closer I get to 50, the younger it seems.
    I hear ya... I'm 44.

I just figured by Hollywood standards, 50 would be considered old, not "still young"
    BITTER likes this.

Bronze Member

Why do I get the feeling the "She stalked her" is a rehash of a blind we have seen before ages back? Reading through it I'm sure I've read a blind like this before or at least a story/blind with similar details that circled around patricia cornwell being stalkerish. Maybe even from Ted C's era?

ETA - could be just me though, since good chunk of CDAN blinds are all starting to sound the sameish to me. Must be getting old!
    Last edited by D'jinn; May 20th, 2014 at 11:13 PM.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I hear ya... I'm 44.

I just figured by Hollywood standards, 50 would be considered old, not "still young"

Only for actresses. Actors are given a LOT more slack when it comes to aging and are still able to be cast as the lead who gets the much younger love interest right into their sixties and so on.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Only for actresses. Actors are given a LOT more slack when it comes to aging and are still able to be cast as the lead who gets the much younger love interest right into their sixties and so on.
    Those actors don't get any slack from me - I think it looks creepy. And it sure as hell ain't fair when men get away with it.
    Kittylady likes this.

I think Patricia Cornwell has definitely stalked someone else before.....she seems quite crazy. Didn't she also have an involvement with a married woman that went really bad? Drama queen. Of course that is all over her books. Scarpetta is an interesting character but oh, the constant psychodrama. Bitch never calms down for one second despite all her indulgences in lovely Italian wine and food, lol. She's just constantly aquiver with overwhelming neuroses and angst. I quit reading Cornwell's books largely because of that--it got so tiresome!
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Can't seem to copy and paste whole article from iPad, but this is

How Patricia Cornwell's lesbian affair with FBI agent ended in savage revenge | Mail Online

theres also another dailymail article about her affair with a police officer, but I can't load it now....I'll try again from home later...
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

Thread Information