Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By palta

Thread: CDAN August 08th 2013 - She Could Be The Worst - Part One

Default CDAN August 08th 2013 - She Could Be The Worst - Part One

Blind Item #1
    This former co-star on a hit network ensemble show who is not being invited back this season to the show is putting he full court press on this B- list mostly television actress from a hit almost network show. He thinks it will be good press and has her convinced he has given up his violent ways. He has not given up seeing other women though and had a sleepover with a woman right after he dropped off his actress date at her house when she would not go home with him.
    Popular Guess: Mark Salling and Nina Dobrev

Blind Item #2
    This A list mostly movie actor who gets by on his looks rather than his talent showed off his looks to a woman who was most definitely not his wife after he wrapped filming the other day. She was one of the people he signed autographs for earlier in the day. She handed him four condoms with her phone number written on them. Apparently it worked, because he called. Did take a call from his wife during though. Not very many more details because she is saving it she said for someone who will pay her. I don't pay.
    Popular Guesses: Tatum Channing, Chris Hemsworth

Blind Item #3
    This very quiet, seemingly shy A list singer who has at least one world record for a certain type of record sales went ballistic this week when he caught his lover with another person. As in, he went rock star ballistic. Smashed the guitar he had been carrying against a hotel room television and then smashed it against the walls and kept screaming, "you b**ch" to his lover or the person with his lover. The person who was with his lover ran from the room naked and grabbed a robe and was out the door as quickly as possible.
    Popular Guesses: Josh Groban, Prince, Bruno Mars

Blind Item #4
    This A list mostly movie actor who comes from an acting family has been credited with saving the marriage of this female D list celebrity who used to be an A list celebrity and has the same body from back in the day. Anyway, she has been headed to divorce numerous times and she finally confessed to hr husband that she wanted to see other guys but he did not trust anyone but the actor who has been stepping in and once every few months has sex with the husband's wife. It is apparently a win/win for everyone and the husband still hangs out with the man he calls his best friend. The wife never joins them in public though.
    Popular Guess: George Clooney and Cindy Crawford. Not George Clooney and Cindy Crawford: he is A++, she is not D, and they have een seen in public together.

Blind Item #5
    This A+ list mostly movie actor banished his current girlfriend from his vacation for one night because she refused to sleep with the host of the vacation. he allowed her to return after one night away so I guess she changed her mind. This is what happens when you have been famous and rich for too long. You get carried away with seeing how far you can go. This used to be a nice guy.
    Popular Guess: Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Toni

Blind Item #6
    This former A+ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy award winner/nominee is married to a movie actress. She does pretty well for herself too. They are having a trial split which has had a tiny amount of buzz. The fact that he has had a string of barely in their 20's women come stay with him to comfort him is giving him a new youth and increasing his chance he is going to die of a heart attack. He still talks nice about the wife, but it is over. Did you know she never talks to the kid(s).
    Popular Guess: Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones

Blind Item #7
    This former A list singer/reality star and now just a C list celebrity trying to stay famous made a whole lot of people angry last night. Our former star was throwing back booze like prohibition was on the way back. On one of her trips to the bathroom she literally slammed into another table and knocked everything off, including an entire bottle of wine into the lap of a man. She didn't even say sorry, just kept stumbling to the bathroom. This will be revealed.
    Popular Guesses: Paula Abdul, Ashlee Simpson

Blind Item #8
    This A+ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee had a hooker over to his house and had sex with her while she was wearing his ex-wife's wedding dress. It gets better. He was watching their wedding video while having sex.
    Popular Guesses: Sean Penn, Nicolas Cage

Blind Item #9
    This boyfriend of an A+ list mostly movie actor who loves to pretend he is not in the closet was trying to use a credit card that his boyfriend had given him. It had both their names on it. The card kept showing as declined and the boyfriend kept screaming, I will kill his wife. I will kill her. So, if she ends up dead, the police should probably start with this guy. Just saying.
    Popular Guesses: Will Smith, John Travolta, Hugh Jackman

Blind Item #10
    This USA show B- list mostly television actor who is on a big hit for that network as a lead was indeed who did a header and gashed his forehead after falling from a bar stool at the place across from the E! building this week. About ten too many drinks because after the first ten, any are too many. Unless you are at home and in a low center of gravity. The paramedics came and treated him on the scene. Wisely he chose to not drive home.
    Popular Guess: Jeffrey Donovan

Today's Blind Items - She Could Be The Worst - Part One
    There are a lot of crazy people in Hollywood. This former B list actress from a hit television show who now tries to make a living in independent movies has a bit of a drug problem. She also seems to have no morals that could possibly get in the way of making sure she has a good time. Over the past year, I have run into this actress numerous times as has AP (remember her?) and together we made a list of the best quotes from her that could also be turned into blinds.
    Popular Guesses for the actress: Mischa Barton, Jessica Szohr

"Oh, I saw that movie (one of the most popular of all-time as far as fondness) one night and was talking about it to the actor guy I was sleeping with and he said his wife (made some very very big movies, but does not really act so much any longer) was in the movie. I had no idea he was married to her. I knew he was married, but not to her. They don't have the same last name, so how was I to know. "
    Popular Guesses: Kevin Kline/Phoebe Cates (Fast Times at Ridgemont High), Tom Hanks/Rita Wilson (Sleepless in Seattle), Robin Wright/ Sean Penn (The Princes Bride)

"I spent the entire time I was on set trying to look at his c**k. I figured a guy that tall (A list mostly movie actor who has A+ list name recognition) had to have a huge c**k. I think he thinks I was trying to sleep with him and I would have you know, because maybe there would be something down the road for me, but really, I just wanted a look at his c**k. One day he finally said enough and he showed it to me. I have not been that disappointed since I went to ______________'s (A+ list singer/celebrity) house and she told me she had stopped drinking for the week and no booze was allowed."
    Popular Guesses: Jeff Goldblum, Vince Vaughn

"That girl can act (Golden Globe nominee/winner B- list mostly movie actress from a big franchise). She is not much of a looker, but she can act. I think she might have some lesbian in her because she seemed pretty interested in me. It could also be that she was into me because she knew I had the best s**t on set. There is nothing worse than filming in LA because everything runs behind and you sit in your trailer all day and if you don't have good s**t you will go insane. That one guy from that one movie, you know who I am talking about. He is the old guy (B+ mostly movie actor who has A list name recognition and has been in over 100 movies and looks way younger than he is). With the funny name. Anyway, he was always coming over and trying to score some of my stuff and I would never have guessed he was into it. Of course he was also always trying to cop a feel. He kept moaning about his wife not giving him any and blah blah blah. Just come right out and tell me you want to f**k and if I get wasted enough you might have a shot, but not with that whiny passive aggressive stuff."
    Popular Guess: Jena Malone for the actress, not a good guess for the actor

The popular guesses are from CDAN comments, highlight the text to see them if you like.
    Brookie likes this.

#6 I agree with the popular guess and it's sad if the kids never get spoken to. I think I've seen a recent pic with them only once.

#4 Makes no sense. Clooney only sleeps with her "once every few months"? Is he so unbelievably sensational in bed that just that is enough to save a whole marriage? Don't answer that, Sluce.

For Mischa's last one, I had a moment....I have only ever seen her in one thing I think, a flick which also starred Shirley MacLaine and Christopher Plummer. I would watch Plummer in ANYTHING. It's from the 2000s sometime. Anyway, Pete Post--Postle--Postlethwaite!! dammit, was in it and I think he fits. Except maybe the odd comment about age, but if Enty means, always kind of looks the same, that fifty-sixtysomething foreverland, then yeah. And he did have a very long career, and the funny name thing sure fits.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Pete Postlethwaite died of pancreatic cancer in 2011 and as the BI is written in the present tense...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Pete Postlethwaite died of pancreatic cancer in 2011 and as the BI is written in the present tense...
    Holy fuck - did he?! I had no idea he was dead.

Sad face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Holy fuck - did he?! I had no idea he was dead.

Sad face.
    Same here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Oh...I thought they were stories about her past career, not stuff going on for her right now! I'd be relieved if it wasn't him, as I quite liked him. Although I suppose one could do worse than Mischa and her stash.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Gold Member

I got mixed up. The last blind- actor Richard Gere or Al Pacino
    Last edited by Jupiter Jones; August 17th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.

Thread Information