Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By penname

Thread: CDAN August 05th 2013 - He Got Them Hooked

Default CDAN August 05th 2013 - He Got Them Hooked

TEN (!) blind items.

Blind Item #1
    This former A list mostly movie actor rarely acts any longer and just seems to spend his time doing his own thing which includes a lot of drugs. Still A+ list name recognition. Maybe even A++. He thinks he is an exclusive relationship, but his girlfriend still has sex with her ex all the time and is just with our actor because he spends money on her like crazy.
    Popular Guesses: Johnny Depp, Keanu Reaves, Macaulay Culkin

Blind Item #2
    This C list mostly television actress made it to the Television Critics event on time, but she left early and was seen entering the hotel room of this married A list mostly television actor who was not only a co-star, but also was in one of the biggest television shows ever. When she emerged a few hours later, she was wearing different clothes. Our actor is a bit of a ripper.
    Popular Guess: Elizabeth Moss and Rob Lowe

Blind Item #3
    This A-/B+ list mostly movie actor is very well known and has close to A list name recognition. Great actor, but not that great of a person. His wife leaving him has really put him on a downward spiral. At what was supposed to be a meeting that could make him A++ list after such a long career, our actor blew off the first two appointments because he could not talk himself into leaving his coke. He finally showed up at a third appointment and was such a mess that there was no way anyone was going to offer him the part. The part requires someone to be in good health and looking good and that is not our actor.
    Popular Guess: Josh Brolin (for the Batman role in Man Of Steel 2)

Blind Item #4
    This A+ list mostly movie actress yelled and screamed with spit flying at an employee for an hour because she thought the employee was hiding her cell phone and what would be a very incriminating video of our actress. It turns out that she had the employee confused with one who had been there the day before. Our actress did not apologize and fired the agency that kept sending these people. This will be revealed.
    Popular Guesses: Reese Witherspoon, Halle Berry, Julia Roberts

Blind Item #5
    This forever always A+ list singer/celebrity has been undergoing tests because those close to him fear he has the beginning stages of Alzheimers. Our singer/celebrity is not that old, but has been forgetting lyrics and repeats himself constantly and has been snapping at his kids and partner almost non-stop.
    Popular Guesses: Elton John, Ricky Martin

Blind Item #6
    This former A list designer who is now just a funny name has been spending time turning tricks for cash. Not many takers for his talents though. He is too old and wants way more than he is worth. He says you are paying for the name. Huh.
    Popular Guess: Richie Rich

Blind Item #7
    "Yes, yes, I know you have a c**k and that you like looking at women with large breasts, but how about you help me with my bags since I am on a television show and she is probably a stripper or used to be or wants to be. Of course she probably would give you a more interesting tip."

B- list mostly television actress on a hit premium cable show.
    Popular Guess: Jennifer Carpenter

Blind Item #8
    This B- list mostly movie actress with A++ list name recognition has turned into a quiet lush. She got some practice in her last relationship where she could never be seen drinking in public. Ever. So she started drinking at home alone. The trend has continued. A messenger who has gone by her place a few times in the afternoon says the actress is already hammered by 3pm and wine bottles everywhere.
    Popular Guess: Katie Holmes

Blind Item #9
    This almost A list mostly television actress spent a feverish 30 minutes in a hotel room with her male co-star. I guess that marriage of hers is one of convenience so people will stop whispering. The male paid $1250 for the night and the room was occupied no longer than an hour total.
    Popular Guess: Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn

Blind Item #10
    This C+ list actress from an almost network hit show that is now buh bye was having sex with this A+ list movie and television actor up until a week or two before his wedding. They had been having a fling for almost two years and she thought she was going to get to be the next Mrs.
    Popular Guess: Jessica Szohr or someone from Gossip Girl, not idea about the actor

Today's Blind Items - He Got Them Hooked
    This former B-/C+ list actor seemingly dated some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood when he really did not have much going for him. He would get them to do things that no one else could and it was not because of his limited amount of fame or good looks. Nope. It was because of his drugs. This actor, who appeared on some very hit television shows and was a co-star on one of them also was a huge drug dealer who provided drugs in exchange for sex and dates and there are a string of actresses and celebrities out there who have done the deed with this actor because of his drugs and his willingness to trade sex for them. He had a thing for reality stars and made sex tapes with at least four, two of which have been acknowledged. He also made a boyfriend of a celebrity watch him while he had sex with the girlfriend. It turns out that the boyfriend had the huge drug problem, and owed our actor a ton of money, but he made the entire debt go away after the boyfriend agreed to let his former A list reality girlfriend have sex with the actor and the actor's girlfriend. It was all taped. The actor's girlfriend then used the threat of releasing the tape to make several other tapes with the reality star's girlfriend.
    Popular Guess: Wilmer Valderrama

The popular guesses are from CDAN comments, highlight the text to see them if you like.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

He's just full of them lately.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Bronze Member hunterlovesgossip's Avatar

#9 is Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn.

The first one can't be Johnny Depp since he has a ton of films on the go. Keanu - he has one film in post-production and another in pre-production. Does that count as "rarely acts any longer"?
    Merlot-N-Bali likes this.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

I'm going with Kerry and Tony for #9 as well. They were both at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Sunday for a press tour and were glued to each other's side for most of the event.

#5 is interesting if it's Elton John

#9 does NOT surprise me one bit.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Any idea why no.5 is presumed (in the guesses) to be gay? If the 'partner' is female, that celebrity/singer could as easily be Gene Simmons - although now I come to think of it, didn't he eventually get married?
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

5. Jon Bon Jovi! The clue being 'forever always'- lyrics in the song 'Always'.

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    Any idea why no.5 is presumed (in the guesses) to be gay? If the 'partner' is female, that celebrity/singer could as easily be Gene Simmons - although now I come to think of it, didn't he eventually get married?
    They assume he is gay because it says 'partner' in the blind.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I always keep an open mind when someone says 'partner' until I know one way or another. After a few years and maybe a couple of kids the term boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't seem to cover what you have together.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    5. Jon Bon Jovi! The clue being 'forever always'- lyrics in the song 'Always'.
    That is even more than Elton John!

#1 - DiCaprio?

Thread Information