Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By palta
  • 1 Post By Tati
  • 1 Post By Chilly Willy

Thread: CDAN July 08th 2013 - He Got Her Fired

Default CDAN July 08th 2013 - He Got Her Fired

Blind Item #1
    This actress is A list and mostly movies. She does not deserve to be A list but people keep giving her lead roles. Although I don't think she deserves her A list status based on just being in a popular film franchise, I am happy for her personally because she finally got to be free last week and spent the entire week being herself with a woman she has always wanted to be with and got to live, at least for a week as a woman out of the closet. I guess it was being out of the country and that country will do it for you.
    Popular Guess: Kristin Stewart

Blind Item #2
    This former almost A list reality star and still B list celebrity has been ignoring her child to not only party her brains out, but also make ends meet with men who are willing to pay her a lot of money. She prefers when women pay her though.
    Popular Guesses: Kendra, Holly Madison.

Blind Item #3
    What still very much under the age of majority celebrity went under the knife to make sure her breasts were perfect. Doctors advised against the procedure because she was still growing, but her manager told the doctors to proceed and that things could be changed later if needed. Her career is now.
    Popular Guess: Kylie Jenner

Blind Item #4
    This A+ list mostly movie actor has been spending a lot of time away from his actress significant other. Lots of time away. Apparently he realized how little she thinks of him as anything other than a sex god and he wanted to be the one doing the hunting so he has started moving away from her and finding people he can use like he feels she is using him.
    Popular Guesses: Daniel Craig, Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Chris Hemsworth.

Blind Item #5
    This C list celebrity/reality star had to use every bit of his fame and his family's name to have sex this past weekend. Dropping a few hundred in gift money probably didn't hurt either. He calls is gift money. He should call it that because he has it given to him since he can't earn any on his own.
    Popular Guess: Rob Kardashian

Blind Item #6
    This former B list mostly television actress who was on at least three hit network television shows is aging a bit, but still gorgeous. Still also up for a fun time. On vacation, our actress had a few drinks and let herself be "persuaded" to join a threesome. Not her first. You can't date who she has dated and not have done multiple threesomes. The couple she hooked up with though won't stop talking about it.
    Popular Guess: Heather Locklear

Blind Item #7
    This A list X Games and Olympic athlete partied with a woman all weekend long, but sent his bodyguard out to collect phone numbers whenever our athlete/celebrity spotted someone he liked. He then texted them to see if they were interested in hooking up with or without the woman he was with.
    Popular Guess: Shaun White

Blind Item #8
    This C list mostly movie actress with A list name recognition had her heart broken when her boyfriend broke up with her. Apparently she got drunk one night and showed him the almost 1,000 naked and partially naked photos she had sent her ex. She had sent her then boyfriend of one year none. Apparently she also still has every text message and e-mail saved from that previous relationship and reads them constantly.
    Popular Guess: Olivia Munn, Kate Bosworth, Vanessa Hudgens

Today's Blind Items - He Got Her Fired
    You don't really hear much about this B- list actor who evenly divides his time between movies and television. Foreign born and never in the tabloids. Not really a family man, but a long relationship kind of guy. He is in one right now, but that does not mean he did not want to have some fun on his hit network show and he selected one of his co-stars as someone he would like to get to know better. She agreed, but started feeling guilty about cheating on her husband so wanted to break it off. Our actor didn't want to break it off and said to the actress he would have her fired if she broke things off with him. She broke things off with him and the actor did have her fired. He knew the show needed him and could easily replace her. She has not found work since and he has been sure to bad mouth her whenever he gets the chance.
    Popular Guesses: Will Arnett and Christina Applegate - Up all Night, ALex O'Loughlan and Grace Park - Hawaii 5'0, Joshua Bowman and Ashley Madekwe - Revenge, Charlie Sheen and Selma Blair - Anger Management.

Palta, you again. I love that with the popular guesses in white. You rock.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^Thanks!
    I thought It would be time for me give something back to this forum. And it is really slow at work today.

I love it too, thanks Palta!
    palta likes this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I'm a BI whore, you had me at hello.
    palta likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

thanks again Palta.

Is Charlie Sheen foreign born? I always thought he was born & raised in America.
    Also, I don't see him caring too much if one person won't bed him. I think he believes all women are fungible.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    thanks again Palta.

Is Charlie Sheen foreign born? I always thought he was born & raised in America.
    Also, I don't see him caring too much if one person won't bed him. I think he believes all women are fungible.
    According to Wiki, Charlie was born in New York. Besides that, he doesn't really fit the "You don't really hear much about him" clue. Will Arnett makes more sense.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Palta, you again. I love that with the popular guesses in white. You rock.
    thanks from me too!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Don't make me blush.
    I will try to keep posting blind items from CDAN.
    I honestly don't know how enty manages to post 8 blinds per day, even if they are bs.

Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    Don't make me blush.
    I will try to keep posting blind items from CDAN.
    I honestly don't know how enty manages to post 8 blinds per day, even if they are bs.
    Easy, he has them stored on a hard drive and then recycles when necessary.

Love the format, btw.

I think #8 is Alex O'Loughlan and Grace Park.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thread Information