Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fgg
  • 1 Post By janex

Thread: CDAN April 8 2013 - You Don't See Him For A Reason

Default CDAN April 8 2013 - You Don't See Him For A Reason

#1 This former C list actress/reality star and one time replacement has finally called it quits with her boyfriend. For years she has been the other woman to his boyfriends and just can't handle it anymore.

#2 This foreign born, very good looking B list mostly movie actor has been in trouble with the law and goes through women like Paris Hilton goes through dogs. He has even been in trouble for the way he treats his women. One of his more recent girlfriends got a big beating after she got drunk and made fun of the fact that he can never ever come to attention so to speak. She lost two teeth for her remarks.

#3 This almost A list mostly movie actor was getting some sympathy because his A list model significant other had been cheating on him. It turns out that he is not above doing some cheating on his own, and talk about looking for the opposite. The woman he cheated with was a plus plus size model.

#4 This A list mostly television actress has hundreds of hours of recorded phone sex calls that she has had with various boyfriends. The boyfriend before her current one says instead of dropping names of guys she knows or has gone out with she loves to bring out a recording of phone sex calls and play it for her current guy.

#5 This foreign born almost A list mostly movie actress who seems like she has made a career of playing anyone from the 18th and 19th century was walking a red carpet in the last few weeks and lasted about 30 seconds before she had to head off to the bathroom for some coke. She has always enjoyed coke, but she is out of control. She spent way more time in the bathroom than she did at the actual event. I'm surprised she has any teeth left after all the grinding she does.

#6 This B list mostly television actress has had some big television roles and a big boyfriend or two. her current boyfriend has her coke use way up. It is bad enough that he has a habit so bad that the B- list mostly movie actor can barely get work, but now he has her hooked so bad they spent most of the last week just snorting up piles of coke and never leaving his house.

You Don't See Him For A Reason

This couple has been together forever. When they got married, everyone thought it was the perfect match. It kind of is. He enjoys being out of the spotlight now, despite his sometime forays into acting which got him to the B+ list mostly movie range. She supports him now. She, being a B+ actress who divides her time between movies and television. In return for supporting him, he lets her do what she pleases and what she pleases is lots of women. That is her thing and always has been. You send her a script with a love scene with another woman and she will be on board as quick as she can make a phone call. Does she bring home some of the women? Absolutely. Not often, but enough to keep him from straying too much. Every once in awhile she will throw him a bone and there is no doubt he is the father of their children.

Crazy Days and Nights: Today's Blind Items - You Don't See Him For A Reason

fgg

#5 keira knightley
    rollo likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Bronze Member

#3 - Orlando Bloom? There's been countless blinds about Miranda cheating on him, right?
    Kittylady likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by janex View Post
    #3 - Orlando Bloom? There's been countless blinds about Miranda cheating on him, right?
    Yes and at least one that stated the cheating was mutual

1) Kristen cavillari
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

You DOn't See Him - Freddie Prinze Jr and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    You DOn't See Him - Freddie Prinze Jr and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
    Buffy gay??? They do fit quite well though. Back in the day everyone thought they were the perfect couple and the rankings do fit them (though this being CDAN ratings usually mean shit) Plus a couple of dog references "Keep him from straying too much, throw him a bone." Daphne & Fred fit.

Elite Member

But has SMG done any lesbian scenes? I can't think of one.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Cruel intentions.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    But has SMG done any lesbian scenes? I can't think of one.

At least twice, maybe more. Once with salma blair and once with lindsay sloane.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Ah okay, then she does fit.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Popular guess for 2 seems to be Michael Fassbender

Thread Information