Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By olivia
  • 1 Post By laurenshelton2

Thread: CDAN March 21, 2013 - Who is a "lying, manipulative bitch?"

Default CDAN March 21, 2013 - Who is a "lying, manipulative bitch?"

#1 This A list celebrity/mogul has his people offering up multiple reasons why he split with his most recent girlfriend. All of them blame her. That is the unifying concept. She got caught after they agreed they would keep those things quiet. He is ticked because it was perfect for him and he wants to have her feel some of his pain, but not pain in a broken hearted kind of way.

#2 Whenever this former A list mostly television actor from some huge television hits turns up the press appearances, it is because he has done something embarrassing which could lead to the demise of his marriage. So, he trots out the family and makes them smile and kisses them and tells the press anecdotes about his marriage that make him seem like a guy who has the hots for his wife and not for that barely out of his teens boy from that chorus he keeps flying out here.

#3 "She is a lying, manipulative b**ch and I know she is cheating on her husband with that guy."
    A list mostly movie actor describing A list mostly movie Academy Award winner/nominee actress after spending time with her very recently.

#4 This A+ list mostly movie actor describes himself as a family man. He must love families because besides his public family, his long time mistress has two kids of her own with the actor who financially supports them and does so with the blessing of his wife.

#5 Most of the time an actress appearing on the cover of a magazine would love to look as thin as possible. However on her most recent magazine cover, this A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee wanted to look fuller and wanted it to appear she was heavier than in reality. She says she is going to use it as a before and after for her new diet.

#6 This former B list reality star who was in multiple reality shows has her career barely registering a pulse for some time now. She is desperate to revive it again and calls her agent almost hourly to ask him if he has found her any work. She says she needs the money and she really wants the fame again. While she used to ask for $25K an appearance and burned so many bridges when offered less than that, she is now willing to appear places for as little as $1000. She even appeared at a Bachelorette party not long ago for $1500 so she could do a Q&A about one of her shows.

Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Item #3

Elite Member

Kelsey Grammer for #2. He's had a number of "demised" marriages.

For #3 didnt Ted C always call Reese a lying manipulative bitch? She fits the A list award winner/nominee too.
    ------Calm down. It's only ones and zeros.-----

There's this blind over at Blind Gossip, that has lots of guesses about it, and sounds like it could be the same couple. I can't remember where I saw a "solution" yesterday, but this is allegedly about Reese Witherspoon and Liam Neeson.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Petunya View Post
    For #3 didnt Ted C always call Reese a lying manipulative bitch? She fits the A list award winner/nominee too.
    She is. Not many work with her twice. Want to really annoy Reese? Call her Laura, which is the name she was known by all the way through Stanford. That really torques her. Even worse? Call her "Laura Jeane" just like her family does.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    There's this blind over at Blind Gossip, that has lots of guesses about it, and sounds like it could be the same couple. I can't remember where I saw a "solution" yesterday, but this is allegedly about Reese Witherspoon and Liam Neeson.
    Hell no. That's just not possible, is it, for those worlds to collide?
    Novice likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

#6 could be either Kendra Wilkinson or Holly Madison. They surely were B List during the Girls Next Door heyday.
    Novice likes this.

AGC has the lying manipulative bitch as Natalie Portman and Jude Law. And then they give this link: Jude Law Quits Maybe it's one of the reasons Jude Law dropped out of the movie? I know AGC don't absolutely know the answers, but I still think it's a good guess.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Hell no. That's just not possible, is it, for those worlds to collide?
    Hey, even lying, manipulative bitches enjoy a big dick now and then.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Question is, who ISN'T a lying, manipulative bitch?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Bronze Member

Julia Roberts. Still Queen of the lying, manipulative bitch.

Thread Information