Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: 2017 Reveal Thread

Is there a pic of this bangable UN exec?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Whatever you say Sput.
    BrickHouse and Mrs P like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I'm with CFG.

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

For some reason he reminds me of Hans Gruber in that pic. Probably the teeth and nose. But of course Alan Rickman was hotter by miles.

Tom Petty.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Pretty plain but he has a twinkle in his eye that says he's good in bed.
    Wisher and Sassiness like this.
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Sput were you just looking at that giant schnozz and nothing else? Or does this guy have a fantastic personality?

I say probably hung and word has gotten around.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Blind Items Revealed

September 26, 2017
    This foreign born permanent A list mostly movie actor is old. Super old. He is working his cranky tail off though because he thinks there is a role for him in a franchise of which he has been a part of the past decade or more. He is going to be crushed if they tell him no, which is the way things are leaning.
    Sean Connery/Indiana Jones

June 26, 2017
    Speaking of made up awards, this recently purchased weekly tabloid is going to create an award for this A+++ list celebrity in a further attempt to kiss his butt more.
    Donald Trump/US Weekly

June 25, 2017
    The troubled celebrity offspring of this foreign born permanent A lister made a sex tape with someone who was not her long time boyfriend. Apparently it was while she was wasted. Could be her drug dealer.
    Chloe Lattanzi

June 25, 2017
    Our favorite former commercial actress/model/part-time really bad actress confronted her actor ex at a restaurant this week because she says he owes for the last two months they were together.
    Charlotte McKinney/Stephen Dorff

September 27, 2017
    Apparently this permanent A list singer from a permanent A list group was using natural drugs for some shaman ceremonies. This in turn led him to believe he could use stronger drugs again which was idiotic. Now he is hooked again.
    Steven Tyler

September 28, 2017
    This former A+ list tweener who certainly made a splash online at one point in her career is B list now. She has also been quietly seeing someone who is not her long time boyfriend.
    Vanessa Hudgens

June 21, 2017
    It has been a long time since anyone has spotted this former A+ list reality star who was so hated using coke, but she was this week. Multiple times.
    Paris Hilton

September 26, 2017
    I told you last week how upset this foreign born A- list mostly television actress from a hit pay cable show was at her co-star. She felt like he was using her. This latest news is not going to make her feel any better. He better watch out for his cod piece.
    Emilia Clarke/Kit Harrington

September 26, 2017
    For those of you who long for the day when the foreign born former superhero gets back together with his A list mostly movie actress ex there was some news about them. They were supposed to meet out of the country this past weekend on a date set back several months ago but she bailed. He still showed up. She said she canceled because of a new movie she is promoting but she could have been there.
    Andrew Garfield/Emma Stone

June 14, 2017
    Don't believe the hype. The only man this east coast Housewife has been seeing behind her husband's back is the guy from here in LA. When the Housewife wouldn't commit to coming out west for a show though then the relationship kind of fizzled. However, they still text a lot and she wants to still make it work.
    Teresa Giudice

September 25, 2017
    Who knows if things are on the rocks or if this is the way this A- list mostly movie actress from an acting family expects things to be. Her A- list mostly movie actor boyfriend has been seeing a few women he calls his "extras" and apparently is not really shy or discreet about it. Interesting relationship.
    Rooney Mara/Joaquin Phoenix

September 25, 2017
    A reporter started asking questions to this foreign born permanent A list model about her husband. This was a public event and the model was there to promote something she was selling, but she just abruptly left.
    Claudia Schiffer/Matthew Vaughn

September 25, 2017
    Once again, this foreign born A- list mostly television actress from a middling network show has made more people dislike her. A charity event. She was asked to do something and said yes. Tons of other celebs came in and did their piece and were happy. Not our actress. It was one thing after the other until there were five or six crew members just trying to make her happy.
    Priyanka Chopra/Global Citizen Festival

Sarzy and Honey like this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Elite Member

Sean COnnery made me sad. That's messed up if true

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm not sure I'm buying into the truth of reveal #1 as I'm pretty sure that in the crappy Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie Jones Jnr referred to Jones Snr as having died a couple of years before.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

September 26, 2017
    I told you last week how upset this foreign born A- list mostly television actress from a hit pay cable show was at her co-star. She felt like he was using her. This latest news is not going to make her feel any better. He better watch out for his cod piece.
    Emilia Clarke/Kit Harrington

Um... this sounds like bullshit. They barely had chemistry on screen, let alone off screen. And everyone and their dog on the GOT set knew that Kit and Rose were in it for the long haul and marriage was a question of when, not if.

I'm not sure I'm buying into the truth of reveal #1 as I'm pretty sure that in the crappy Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie Jones Jnr referred to Jones Snr as having died a couple of years before.

Supposedly the script for the new Indy movie ignores Kingdom Skull and erases the existence of the son.

"Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Um... this sounds like bullshit. They barely had chemistry on screen, let alone off screen. And everyone and their dog on the GOT set knew that Kit and Rose were in it for the long haul and marriage was a question of when, not if. [/COLOR]
    Lol that's your opinion, but there's a big old internet full of people who disagree with you. Please don't google Kimilia (yes, they have shippers).
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Oh I know about the Kit/Emilia shippers. They're as bad as the idiots who pester Stephen Amell to divorce his wife (who seems utterly lovely?) to be with Emily Bett Richards because OLICITY IS TWOO WUV!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information