Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 2017 Reveal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I was a blonde kid!!
    It's OK, my brother was a Toe Head too.

I still am blonde unless I'm dyeing it red.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm blonde too, and all my kids were towheads who went brown as they got older. That's what made me laugh.
    SHELLEE likes this.

June 7, 2017

This celebrity offspring of a permanent A list celebrity went to an event solo the other night. 99% of the time her celebrity parent is with her. She is barely legal but was literally being drooled on by a bunch of old guys who hit up the event every year looking for yachters. She is not going to be one of those people. Her dad would though.

Sailor Brinkley Cook

April 25, 2017

Speaking of cheating, this A++ list daytime talk show host is cheating on her significant other. It is most likely divorce time. Our host is in love or lust with someone.

Ellen/Portia de Rossi

April 24, 2017

That ABC network actress turned cable actress on the same show was at a UFC fight this past weekend. Usually she goes to a different kind of fighting event. Anyway, she was making out with a guy other than the one she says she is with while her ring was turned upside down.

Hayden Panettiere

April 24, 2017

Back in the day these A list reality stars loved name dropping the guy who let them use his place out of the country. They would fly down on his jet before they could afford it and party and have sex with him and his friends. Now, they still go there but they pretend they are someplace else because they like to pretend they are not besties with a sexual predator/rapist/registered sex offender/child molester/fugitive.

The Kardashians/Joe Francis

April 24, 2017

Apparently this actress is better than I thought for her to have her A+ list celebrity boyfriend think she really cares about him. It is the money. She will do anything for the money. I’m kind of shocked he is falling for it, but hey, Mariah had James convinced for a long time even while she was having sex with someone else while holding out on him.

Elon Musk/Amber Heard

June 5, 2017

This A+ list mostly movie actress tries to attend church every week with her family. Apparently this year back in January she vowed to attend every week. To make it more enticing for her to go, she made a deal with herself. Every week she goes she writes a check to the church for $5000. If she misses though, then the next week she pays $10,000. Every week after that it starts to double. There was a point earlier this year when she was filming and when she came back she ended up writing a check for $320,000.

Reese Witherspoon

dowcat, Sarzy and Kittylady like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

April 24, 2017

That ABC network actress turned cable actress on the same show was at a UFC fight this past weekend. Usually she goes to a different kind of fighting event. Anyway, she was making out with a guy other than the one she says she is with while her ring was turned upside down.

Hayden Panettiere
    Boy, does this guy have a hard-on for Panettiere. Klitcshko does seem to have her on a long leash, though.
    joebob likes this.

What is the other kinds of "fighting" event that HP goes to? cock-fighting? Some kind of S&M thing?

Her husband is a boxer
    bootspaige likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

May 3, 2017
    This B+ list mostly television actress with the long standing drug problem has been cleaning up her act. Her actor boyfriend is pretty much the same. Anyway, she told a couple of people the couple got secretly married and even her actor dad doesn’t know.
    Emma Roberts

May 2, 2017
    Met Gala
    On her best behavior and sober for three straight days was this celebrity offspring of a permanent A++ lister. Her sobriety was welcomed by a lot of people there and she managed to find people to interact with who were not her normal crowd. Several of that crowd were worshiping at the altar of coke. I think our offspring was sober more for fear of embarrassing herself rather than going cold turkey forever. Time will tell.
    Paris Jackson

May 2, 2017
    Met Gala
    Anna usually reserves her anger and never invite again vow for some young model or first time invitee who does something Anna considers sacrilege. Last night, apparently this A+ list mostly movie actress earned her wrath for not trying hard enough with the theme. Pot calling kettle black.
    Reese Witherspoon

April 30, 2017
    The actor who plays this speedy superhero on an almost network show used to hit on women by liking their naked or almost naked photos. Some of those turned into hookups. Well, a lot of them. The thing is though he publicly said he had a girlfriend so he was always worried about being busted. Now he is worried about a dozen or so of those hookups all talking about how he was with all of them at the same time as the girlfriend. He told his girlfriend he is giving up everyone but her, but we shall see.
    Grant Gustin

April 26, 2017
    Let me see if I got this straight. This former network reality host has one woman pregnant that got pregnant while he was seeing two other women. He is having sex with her. He is also having sex with his A list ex and also having sex with this singer/reality star/part-time actress who also arranged for a threesome between herself and a female intern she met at a recording studio. Oh, and all of this is unprotected.
    Nick Cannon/Mariah Carey/Christina Milian

June 7, 2017
    Apparently this now reclusive A+ list singer was ticked off at the group she helped make famous for posing for photos the other night with the singer’s former “bff.”

Taylor Swift/Haim/Karlie Kloss

April 25, 2017
    Another celebrity another Lyme disease excuse. It always amazes me that celebrities never mention their Lyme disease until they need an excuse for rehab. Then they say they were getting treatment from Lyme Disease. It is also astonishing how many get the disease who never leave their homes except to go to clubs or shopping or restaurants. So, here is to your “Lyme Disease” miss foreign born B list celebrity of A listers.
    Kelly Osbourne

June 2, 2017
    This former A+ list mostly movie actor who is doing a completely different kind of project. He also says that he has started a spiritual retreat at his compound. All he has are four Thai women who used to work at a rub and tug who now rotate servicing him.
    Jim Carrey

June 1, 2017
    This foreign born A- list mostly television actress is not going to make the producers of her network show start liking her again when they see what she did to her lips and face while visiting what she said was the best plastic surgeon in the world. It looks atrocious and nothing like she did at the end of last season
    Priyanka Chopra

June 1, 2017
    This whole newfound popularity is really working against this A- list mostly television actress in a very hit almost television show. Message boards are filled with people discovering for the first time she is basically living her show and are really turning against her.
    Elisabeth Moss/Scientology/Handmaid’s Tale

March 28, 2017
    This foreign born still one hit wonder not named Iggy does share Iggy’s love of plastic surgery procedures. The still not old enough to drink singer has been botoxing and filling her face the past few months and looks nothing like the singer we saw out promoting her first record.
    Lorde

March 13, 2017
    This A- list actor/director from an acting family was hitting on this teen hard before a flight the other day. She was headed back to school after a weekend home so lets assume she was 18 although with this guy, you never know. He paid for her to upgrade to first class and sit next to him the entire flight where he kept ordering wine for her and making out with her. They left the plane together and went off with his driver together too.
    James Franco

March 11, 2017
    This A-/B+ list mostly movie actress married to an A lister once threatened to sue a tabloid that claimed she had multiple nannies. Our actress said she had none. It turns out the actress has way more than one but won’t ever admit it.
    Blake Lively

May 26, 2017
    Our favorite foreign born B+ list singer/actress was wasted out of her mind on what appeared to be coke at a party this week out of the country and out of her own home country. She is not usually that obvious about her use.
    Rita Ora

May 25, 2017
    Two nights ago, this former A- list mostly television actress from a hit network show turned decade long drug addled mess was fine. She was holding it together. Then, after the event, which was held outside the country, she went out. 15 hours later she woke up on a yacht and had 45 minutes to get to her hotel, get her dress and get to an event where she was being paid. She was a wreck last night at the event and after. So much for holding it together.
    Mischa Barton

May 25, 2017
    The plan was for this celebrity offspring/wannabe model of barely there celebrities to have a few lines in a new commercial. That lasted for about an hour until the realization set in that she can’t act to save her life so they will use a narrator.
    Gigi Hadid

Sarzy, greysfang, Trixie and 1 others like this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    It's OK, my brother was a Toe Head too.

Trying to picture a toe head.
    Charmed Hour likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I still am blonde unless I'm dyeing it red.
    Currently blonde, but I do miss dyeing it red. Too hard to maintain in the summer. Bleeds like a bitch in the pool.

So Jim Carrey continues to be obnoxious.
    Wisher likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I'm blonde too, and all my kids were towheads who went brown as they got older. That's what made me laugh.
    I'm a blonde too. I never got much darker, although my folks both did.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

My mom was a towhead who turned super dark in her teens. My brother was a towhead, too, and is sandy-blonde now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Currently blonde, but I do miss dyeing it red. Too hard to maintain in the summer. Bleeds like a bitch in the pool.
    Yeah, I'll wait until after summer to go red again. What sucks is that we really didn't have a winter this season. That global warming myth though.
    mostroop likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information