Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dee123

Thread: Morton Report 7/19/2012 - The Famous Woman, the Infamous man, and the Wannabe

Default Morton Report 7/19/2012 - The Famous Woman, the Infamous man, and the Wannabe

The Famous Woman, the Infamous Man, and the Wannabe

July 19, 2012 0
    By Margaret Holder, Columnist

Some years back a Famous Woman had a baby but rumours soon arose that the father’s name on the child's birth certificate was incorrect. Gossip had it that the real baby daddy was an Infamous Man who happened to have a wife and a reputation as a womaniser.
    Time passed and so did the marriage. The Infamous Man then met a younger, fame-hungry, aspiring starlet. Ms Wannabe soon had the considerable benefit of publicity surrounding their relationship.
    More time passed and so did the relationship. Everyone in this tangled web has moved on but the Famous Woman and the Infamous Man remained friends. Amazingly, the ex-wife is still friendly — even with the Famous Woman. Keeping it in all the family, perhaps?
    And Ms Wannabe? She’s had a lot more than fifteen minutes of fame. To this day she thinks all that media interest was based on her stunning beauty/scintillating talent/overwhelming charisma. How stunned she would be to learn that the press attention had little to do with her and lot more to do with the Infamous Man’s extra-marital history.

The Famous Woman, the Infamous Man, and the Wannabe | The Morton Report
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

mjw
    Elite Member

Claudia Schiffer, Matthew Vaughan and January Jones

fgg

^CS & MV are still married.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Bronze Member

Long time lurker. First time poster.

How about Kate Moss, Jude Law & Sadie Frost?

Bronze Member

...Oh I like the Km/JL/SF guess, with Sienna as the wannabe - Jude and Sadie (while I do recall reports of fighting early on in the affair/divorce) always give the impression to me of still being friendly

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by D'jinn View Post
    ...Oh I like the Km/JL/SF guess, with Sienna as the wannabe - Jude and Sadie (while I do recall reports of fighting early on in the affair/divorce) always give the impression to me of still being friendly
    YES! She works much better!
    Sienna was in the film "Factory Girl" which was about Andy Warhol who of course coined the "15 minutes" phrase.
    sluce likes this.

Thread Information