Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Morton Report 7/01/2012 - Who Is This Pendulum Prince?

Default The Morton Report 7/01/2012 - Who Is This Pendulum Prince?

Royal Blind Item: Who Is This "Pendulum Prince"?

July 01, 2012 1
    By Margaret Holder, Columnist

The Royal Husband was already a man of a certain reputation when his naďve bride married him. She wanted to believe the romantic best about a man she adored, and so ignored the society rumours that swirled in more than one country. Although he is still attractive to ladies, some in high places whisper that he is gay, which is unlikely to be 100% true, and he is certainly the father of all his children. Others are convinced that he is a ‘pendulum prince’ — i.e. one who swings both ways, a label attached to more than one royal man.

It wouldn’t matter too much if the Royal Wife had known and accepted his inclinations at the time of their marriage, but apparently she didn’t and the truth came as a great shock. In dynastic style, she put the family line first and buried herself in work.

While the Royal Wife was busy, busy, busy with cutting ribbons and pastimes of her own, the Royal Husband found plenty of me time, down time, and private time with some close friends, prudently away from the attentions of paparazzi. There were a number of crises, but the Royal Wife insisted putting on a public front.

When it came to the children, the Royal Husband was overly strict. The Royal Wife looked the other way, just as she did over his other activities. The result was that the children were emotionally damaged by such harsh discipline. One had rebellious episodes, and although is technically ‘settled’, some fear that situation might not hold forever. Another has had relationship difficulties that have attracted speculative gossip. At the moment, the Royal Wife lets the Royal Husband pretty much do exactly as he likes.

This is not the British Royal Family, although Queen Elizabeth knows all about the Royal Husband; all royal families know each other and most know each other’s secrets. The late Princess Diana also knew about this Royal Husband, but not through marrying Charles and joining the House of Windsor. And that is actually the biggest clue of all.

Royal Blind Item: Who Is This "Pendulum Prince"? | The Morton Report
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Sounds like Price Albert to me, he does have kids---his wife seems like a complete wreck and there have always been rumors. Some of this doesn't fit him, but some does. Otherwise, I got nothing.

King of Spain.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    King of Spain.
    Or his son, that douche who kills elephants. Great guess!
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

What's the Diana clue? Maybe it's a Saudi prince or something.
    Posted from my iPhone

THere was that recent pic of the King of Spain eyeballing Diana when she was visiting with Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    THere was that recent pic of the King of Spain eyeballing Diana when she was visiting with Charles.
    I think they did more than eyeball...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    I thought it was the father (Juan Carlos) who went elephant hunting? Tell me the son didn't go too, though not that it would surprise me......

Actually, I think King of Spain is a good guess.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    yeah it's not the son who kills elephants.
    it can't be albert because he hasn't been married long enough to have kids with charlene and ruin them emotionally.

it could be the king of spain but i think it could also be one of the nordic royal families, either sweden or norway.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Never mind.

I have no idea who this is.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Bronze Member

The Danish royal family. The crown prince was a prat but it´s known the parents never paid any attention to him or his brother. It is said his father used to beat him when he was a child.

Or it could be the king of Spain, though I never hear rumors of him being gay or bi. on he contrary, he has had mistresses all of his life, and neither of his three children with the queen, oh yes there are many "bastards", had rebellious episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by tonks View Post
    The Danish royal family. The crown prince was a prat but it´s known the parents never paid any attention to him or his brother. It is said his father used to beat him when he was a child.

Or it could be the king of Spain, though I never hear rumors of him being gay or bi. on he contrary, he has had mistresses all of his life, and neither of his three children with the queen, oh yes there are many "bastards", had rebellious episodes.
    But there was never the mildest connection of Diana and Denmark that I can think of at least.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah it's not the son who kills elephants.
    Ah, thanks for clearing that up, got the Sons of Trump who kill elephants confused with the Spanish king.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

It sounds like the children are adults so I'm going with King of Spain.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    But there was never the mildest connection of Diana and Denmark that I can think of at least.
    me neither, that clue is leaving me clueless. it seems like it means Diana knew about the Royal Husband before her marriage. can´t remember much of her years before the marriage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information