Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1142Likes

Thread: CDAN Blind Item Reveals

Default CDAN Blind Item Reveals

Blind Items Revealed

January 5, 2012

Wonder why this B list movie actress from an acting family has been looking so glum despite the biggest boost to her career ever? It could have something to do with the fact that this A++ list movie actor was having sex with her while cheating on his significant other and telling her she was everything he wanted and then he ran off and married a B list movie actress. She has not forgiven him, and refuses to talk to him unless absolutely necessary.

Rooney Mara, Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz

Posted by ent lawyer at 9:15 AM
    Sarzy, sprynkles and venue_26 like this.
    wife: Why is your back all scratched up?
    [flashback to me chasing a raccoon after she told me to leave it alone]
    me: I'm having an affair (by @iwearaonesie
    on Twitter)

Yay! I love reveal day.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

fgg

#3 - When this reality host went on vacation to the same place as his former boss/reality judge he thought he would get invited to the party his former boss was throwing. Nope. The former boss wants no part of our reality host or his "cheap girlfriend."

#4 - So, Marc Anthony might have given up on his first ex-wife because she was supposedly making it on the sly with this very handsome B list actor who was supposedly in a very long term relationship with a fan favorite B list television actress who lost her job in a long running series.

#3 - Ryan Seacrest & Simon Cowell

#4 - Amaury Nolasco & Jennifer Morrison
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

The Ryan Seacrest one made me laugh. I had to reread the Marc Anthony one several times to make sense of it because of the convoluted way Enty wrote it.

I have to go do some stuff, but I thought I would at least get the thread going.
    Last edited by Jadestone; July 4th, 2012 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Thanks for posting the second one, fgg!
    on Twitter)

Hit By Ban Bus!

If he considers Daniel Craig an A++ list, then that changes a lot of the takes on his old blinds.

Yeah, and why is Rachel Weisz "B list"? I thought any Oscar winner was an automatic A-lister in CDAN's eyes.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

His a,b,c list etc rankings never make sense.
    Thanks to everyone who has/and is going to post these!

So, a few years ago, this A list movie actor who is still A list today was shooting a movie and got drunk one night and decided what his male co-star needed was some sex. Apparently earlier in the week, the co-star told the A list actor that he was still a virgin. So, the A list actor was out with women on his arms and asked if any of them would be willing to sleep with the co-star. Several agreed after our A list movie actor promised them they could also sleep with him. So, the actor rounded them up and went over to the co-star's home and woke up everyone there with these women on his arm. It did not go over well at all and the co-star did not have sex that night. However, the next day on set had a whole different result.

A Lister - Hugh Grant

And more evidence of Sean Penn's Asshery

There is one A+ list movie actor who brought his girlfriend on the honeymoon with him. Seriously. She was on the same plane as the couple and checked into the same hotel and the wife was none the wiser at that point. It was only later in the marriage when he got caught for the 20th time that he confessed to cheating during the honeymoon too.

Sean Penn

Hit By Ban Bus!

How is Sean Penn A+ and Daniel Craig A++? And how is Hugh Grant A list? ETA I wonder which marriage it was for Sean Penn? Madonna or Robin Wright?

January 13, 2012

Back in the day, lots of television show casts were out of control, but now, you rarely see anything other than a 9 to 5 mentality and everyone kind of goes their own way before and after work. An exception now is probably something like Vampire Diaries. They all love each other and have not reached that level of fame yet.

Probably the all-time greatest cast as far as partying went was 90210. The original one. They were out of control all the time. Shortly after that show went off the air came another show which quickly took the crown.

Before this person became a drama queen, she used to share stories about her time on the set and what exactly happened and if her career had not moved from middle C to almost A list recently I think she would have eventually broken down and written a book about what happened. The cast featured mainly unknown actors. During the first season, every female cast member except one had sex with this unknown actor who had been in nothing before, but is now a very solid, but unlikable B+ television actor who has had some really bad movies.

His favorite actress on the show was the one who got in the most trouble. A lot of trouble. This still relatively unknown actress spent the entire first season coked up out of her mind. Always a person who had abuse issues, the huge paychecks sent her out of control, but she was also someone who could be counted on to be crazy and our B+ list actor loved that and they would hook up lots of nights after she had been out. It was a year long booty call.

One of the actresses on the show was unknown at the time and crawled up to B- before slowly sliding back down to her present position of C+. She spent the first month of the show happy and fun and that is when she slept with the B+ list actor. After that month though she met someone and became an obsessive worrier who thought her new boyfriend (B- list television actor at the time) was going to leave her every second and he basically kept screwed with her mind their entire relationship.

On the outside was an actor who thought he was the best thing since sliced bread but in reality did not have as much talent as he thought. Just because you were the star of the show does not mean you are the best actor. After one year he refused to talk to just about anyone other than the producer to complain about how many lines he got. Now he usually works in movies, but his chance at above the line roles went out with poor box office performance.

There were others in the cast, including the now drama queen who started off shy but grew up fast and found herself a boyfriend which stopped her from playing in many of the games and parties that many of the other cast members indulged in on an almost daily basis. Strip poker and naked Twister while downing jello shots every 7 minutes was one of their favorite games to play and that was on set. When they started getting paychecks, the parties and women and behavior got even crazier.

TV show - "That 70's Show"
    Drama queen - Mila Kunis
    B+ Television Actor - Ashton Kutcher
    Actress who had the most problems - Lisa Robin Kelly
    Present C+ Actress - Laura Prepon
    New Boyfriend/B- Actor - Christopher Masterson
    "On the Outside" Actor - Topher Grace
    Drama Queen's Boyfriend - Macaulay Culkin

January 24, 2012

So, apparently this pretty much A list rapper. R& B singer has a little kink in him. Actually I should say a big kink in him. Now I get why he and this A list female pop star with the bad judgment when it comes to exes hit it off for a few months. They can each out kink the other. Anyway, our male A list rapper picked up a couple of women the other night and shared them with this celebrity who was having trouble on his own. The only condition? Our rapper wanted to not only watch the celebrity with the one woman but then also wanted to swap after an hour. Oh, and this will be revealed.

Drake & Rihanna

January 27, 2012

When the news of Demi Moore going to the hospital the other day, one of my old friends called me and reminded me of a story about Demi and the filming of a movie I had not heard in awhile but is really good. You have an important piece of the puzzle with Demi, but see if you can get the rest and the movie.

This movie was made really quickly and not for a ton of money. It was trying to capitalize on the last vestiges of Demi Moore as a young sex symbol and the whole brat pack thing. During this movie, there were a couple of sex scenes with this actor who was pretty close to A list at the time and is still a solid B. Many said the scenes were real because they had sex in the past, but Demi was engaged at the time and the actor was cheating on his then A list girlfriend with enough people anyway so he probably did not need to be cheating with Demi too. Although, I would not have put it past them. The thing is he was definitely sleeping with the co-star of the movie who was also making her film debut and soon became a B+ actress. Demi never made any moves on her, but did make some moves on this actress who later got nominated for an Academy Award. The other male co-star in the movie made his own moves on this other actress in the movie and supposedly that was one of the reasons his marriage collapsed a short time later. The filming definitely lived up to the title.

About Last Night
    Demi Moore
    Rob Lowe
    A List Girlfriend: Melissa Gilbert
    Film Debut: Elizabeth Perkins
    Male Co-star: John Belushi
    Other actress: Megan Mullally
    Actress nominated for Academy Award: Catherine Keener

January 31, 2012

#2 - Which A+ list movie actress who is not married, but might as well be, went and asked for this B list movie actress phone number at the SAG Awards and then after she got it, kissed the actress on the neck and gave her a little bite. Oh yes, this will be revealed.

Angelina Jolie & Amber Heard

Last edited by Jadestone; July 4th, 2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: to remove duplication
    on Twitter)

Angelina and Amber Heard? Oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Angelina and Amber Heard? Oh my.
    That sounds really hot.
    Sarzy and Brando like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

February 13, 2012

About every other Fashion Week or so there is always a blind item about someone having sex backstage somewhere and I don't think I have ever revealed one of them. This year though, it will be revealed. So, if you want to know what former A list R&B singer and now struggling to stay relevant anyway she can saw someone she thought could help her struggling comeback while at Fashion Week. The next thing you know they were backstage and having at it. Apparently it was not just her dress that caused some attention. Our singer is kind of loud.

Ashanti

February 10, 2012

You would think that if you had reached the level that this A list movie actress has reached that you could keep yourself from trying to copy other people who are not as successful. A little bit about our A list movie actress. She is an Academy Award nominee/winner. Yep. She is that big. Oh, she did do some television back in the day and it was a very memorable, but brief role on a hit show. For the past year she has slowly begun to copy every move of this B list movie actress who is a B lister by looks alone and should in no way imply that she has any acting talent whatsoever. The two share one very important thing in common. Child/ren. If you see the B list actress do something with her child/ren, within 24 hours you will see our A lister do the same thing. B lister goes on vacation and gets photographed in a bikini? A lister gets on a plane the second she can and does the same thing. So far it is just weird, but not creepy. Does it make it more creepy if our A lister calls her guy in bed the same name as the husband of the B lister? Does it make it more creepy if the A lister has been trying to track down some of the B lister's ex-boyfriends to talk to them and also see if they are open to a little more besides talking? Oh, how about showing up at places she knows the B lister will be but never actually speaks to her. Oh, and this will be revealed.

Amy Adams
    Jessica Alba

February 8, 2012

This 90210 (the current one) actress is so hated by her fellow cast members that they are always calling her names behind her back and making fun of the way she speaks. It all comes from the fact she thinks she is better than the rest of the cast. They are very creative with their names for her and have formed a combination of the word b**ch which mocks the actress and her habit of talking about herself in the third person and her unusual name.

Shenae Grimes

February 6, 2012

#1 - This supposedly happy couple featuring a Twilight actress is only happy on one side of the equation. The actress in question has been sexting one of her ex boyfriends and making plans to see him.

Ashley Greene

Hit By Ban Bus!

How in the world can he get away with the that 70s show reveal??

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    February 13, 2012

February 10, 2012

You would think that if you had reached the level that this A list movie actress has reached that you could keep yourself from trying to copy other people who are not as successful. A little bit about our A list movie actress. She is an Academy Award nominee/winner. Yep. She is that big. Oh, she did do some television back in the day and it was a very memorable, but brief role on a hit show. For the past year she has slowly begun to copy every move of this B list movie actress who is a B lister by looks alone and should in no way imply that she has any acting talent whatsoever. The two share one very important thing in common. Child/ren. If you see the B list actress do something with her child/ren, within 24 hours you will see our A lister do the same thing. B lister goes on vacation and gets photographed in a bikini? A lister gets on a plane the second she can and does the same thing. So far it is just weird, but not creepy. Does it make it more creepy if our A lister calls her guy in bed the same name as the husband of the B lister? Does it make it more creepy if the A lister has been trying to track down some of the B lister's ex-boyfriends to talk to them and also see if they are open to a little more besides talking? Oh, how about showing up at places she knows the B lister will be but never actually speaks to her. Oh, and this will be revealed.

Amy Adams
    Jessica Alba
    Amy Adams calls out "Cash" in bed? Jessica Alba is hot, but I can't figure out why AA would pick her to SWF.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information