Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: CDAN 04/23/12--Little Lost Girl

Default CDAN 04/23/12--Little Lost Girl

It is amazing this barely out of her teens actress could even function with what she grew up with. You think you know who I am talking about, but you really need to read the clues today because I'm being tricky. She grew up in an environment that just screamed she was not going to be able to make it or was going to turn out really messed up. She does have problems, and they are significant, but she manages to almost look like she is functioning at a normal level. She has a B list actor for a dad. Well, maybe B-. His best days are behind him now. He set her up for failure. His drug problems are legendary and he brought them home and brought home lots and lots of women. She used to hear it all going on very night and learned all about relationships from him and the way he treated women. Is it any wonder that she will sleep with two or three guys in a weekend? Any wonder that she equates sex with love? That is what she saw with her dad. Drugs? She thought they were normal and when her dad would give her a little taste when she was young, he was just having fun and didn't know it would lead her to become a drug addict at such a young age. She actually has fought through most of the drugs and the clutches they bring. Sure she uses, but not like she did when she was 15 or 16. Now it is just some coke or pot and she stays away from the heroin. That was the hardest for her to shake. You would think she would need the drugs to escape the memories of her dad's friends and how they would grope her and make her dress up for them. Because her dad never stopped them she thought it was fine and she thinks it's fine now when a director wants to sleep with her or touches her. She has tried the boyfriend route but it never works for her, because she just can't be with one guy. She wants to love but does not know how. She needs direction, but her dad barely has time for himself and can't be bothered. He has a career too.

Crazy Days and Nights

This one stumps me.....there are several possibilities.

Emma Roberts and dad Eric Roberts?
    lulu09 and Butterfly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    That's a good guess

I didn't even think of them.....but its a good guess.

Another popular guess is Robin Williams/Zelda Williams. Is he B list though??

Zoe Kravitz/Lenny Kravitz?

Although I suck at these, this is the first answer that came to my mind.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

My first thought too.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That was my very first thought as well... but then it made me wonder if it WASN'T her because of this:

You think you know who I am talking about, but you really need to read the clues today because I'm being tricky

Is Eric Roberts B list? I can't name a single thing he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    That was my very first thought as well... but then it made me wonder if it WASN'T her because of this:
    You think you know who I am talking about, but you really need to read the clues today because I'm being tricky
    This. Plus, Eric Roberts been married since 1992.

I think Eric Roberts is like, outside the normal ratings system. He's Z-list, for weird, over the top, alternative/indie type "cult" character actor.

Let's see.....what older, somewhat over-the-hill, chronically drugging, womanizing B-C list actor has a daughter aged about 20-21, with some (possibly well-hidden) drug issues?

Blind doesn't say if the Dad is, or was, actually single the whole time. Is he divorced or what? Does he have a gf or spouse who looks the other way? It certainly sounds like the daughter lived with him a lot. Where was her mother??

I feel like I ought to know who this is, but honestly, a lot of the young actresses out there interest me Not At All.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I like the Zoe/Lenny Kravitz guess because Lenny isn't known as an actor, but I'd definitely describe him as B minus in terms of celebrity and he's about 50 years old, so it would fit in with Enty switching around a few clues. Besides, Zoe often looks sort of "off" and drugged out in some pictures.

Lenny Kravitz would be described as a musician/rocker not an actor. Maybe this blind is made up by Enty. Anyway, I don't think we have enough clues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah View Post
    Lenny Kravitz would be described as a musician/rocker not an actor. Maybe this blind is made up by Enty. Anyway, I don't think we have enough clues.
    Normally yes, but Enty likes to twist words around to throw people off. Notice he put this quote in:

You think you know who I am talking about, but you really need to read the clues today because I'm being tricky.
    ...which was the only reason why I said he could be a guess. Obviously, he's known for his singing rather than being an actor.

He once described an "A-List entertainer/actress" in one blind item that was obviously Madonna, and she certainly isn't known for being an actress.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Kiefer Sutherland was a "Lost Boy" and his daughter Sarah fits. He's B list. And working on Touch.

"You think you know who I am talking about, but you really need to read the clues today because I'm being tricky"
    I thought this may refer to readers immediately thinking of Hayden with the first line.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information