Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Cdan: 12/03/01

Default Cdan: 12/03/01

Entys blind:
    This former B list television actress who was on a really big hit network show just a couple of years ago now just seems to float mindlessly and flit between boyfriends. She comes from a broken home and abusive home. Her dad used to beat her and get into bed with her. Her mom just let it happen because she was being beaten herself and did not want to provoke. Well, now the actress who is still very young only seems to date boyfriends who are abusive and willing to hit her. Her last boyfriend (former A list athlete with B list name recognition) was so scared that he would kill her he broke up with her. Her new celebrity boyfriend does not punch nearly as hard but seems to love it. Probably getting out his anger because he is closeted.
    Crazy Days and Nights: Today's Blind Items

edit: I've removed the comment from my post (I don't want to run in to trouble), if anyone want's to see it they can see it from Entys site, just scroll down a bit.
    Last edited by Linne; March 1st, 2012 at 09:26 PM.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

The blind makes me very very sad. The comments are juicy.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww...

First, that blind item is so sad and tragic. Doesn't Milo Ventimaglia have a reputation for being very abusive,? Hayden's next BF was Wladimir Klitschko, that tall boxer. He looked like he could break her in half. And Hayden's new BF is that football player everyone thinks is gay, Scotty McKnight.

Second, the stories about the drug-fueled orgies, incest, and prostitution from that poster confirm and corroborate a lot of gossip I've heard over the years online or in real life about Hollyweird and the people that dabble in that cesspool.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; March 2nd, 2012 at 08:46 AM.

Elite Member

I just feel sick now.

If an adult wants to be in the sex business, by all means, but the rest is just disgusting.

I'm no saint, especially in my youth but am close these days-lol. And all I'll say about another old topic? I am NOT a cross-dresser! My wife happens to collect vintage clothing and it's tough to surprise her when you share a home and office. But I admit I DO look good in pumps and a dress,:-)
    Wasn't there a blind about this?
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Bruce Jenner.

I wish the comments were still here. They really tell the story more than the blind.

Hmmmmmmmm...
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Ugh, this is awful. Whoever this poor woman is, I'm so sorry for her.

Looking at the site, I guess the popular guess is Hayden Panettiere.

Wow. I'm interested to know more about that Diana lady, everything on google is just about her charity work. Interestingly, a lot of the celebs she has photos with and that were in her book are celebs who are rumoured to be kinky, swingers, prostitutes, etc (Cindy Crawford and husband, George Clooney, Lindsay Lohan, and many more).

I definitely think this is Hayden P. Milo has a reputation - he had a public fight with Alexis Bledel shouting abuse at her and there have been a lot of rumours about his temper for years. Her ex athlete boyfriend was a champion in his field if I remember correctly so I guess he would be pretty A list although not a famous name to us and he was 5 times her size so he would definitely have to worry about killing her if he abused her. Her dad was arrested for domestic violence so it all makes sense. Very sad
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Quote Originally Posted by Linne View Post
    Wasn't there a blind about this?
    Would this be it?

[National Enquirer] This A-List actor shed his substance abuse problems to become a Hollywood role model for clean living, but now it seems he has a new add*ction—cross-dressing! He loves to doll himself up in vintage women’s clothing and has spent more than $10,000 on items such as high heels, dresses, fancy hair accessories and hats. The goods are ordered online (using an alias) and delivered to his manager’s house.

It's by National Enquirer, but the most popular guess on Blind Gossip is Robert Downey Jr. It's dated Feb 22, 2012 if anybody wants a reference.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=39767
    Last edited by electrocuted_sheep; March 2nd, 2012 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    Would this be it?

[National Enquirer] This A-List actor shed his substance abuse problems to become a Hollywood role model for clean living, but now it seems he has a new add*ction—cross-dressing! He loves to doll himself up in vintage women’s clothing and has spent more than $10,000 on items such as high heels, dresses, fancy hair accessories and hats. The goods are ordered online (using an alias) and delivered to his manager’s house.

It's by National Enquirer, but the most popular guess on Blind Gossip is Robert Downey Jr. It's dated Feb 22, 2012 if anybody wants a reference.
    That's the one, thanks. All that stuff in Entys comments is really really juicy, I wouldn't be surprised if Himmm's comments are pulled off soon.

Gold Member

The saddest fact is that this could be a lot of young girls in Hollywood.

Hayden P seems to fit this blind the best.

I reckon, I am copying and pasting, I don't care. This is fucked up shit. As sombebody else said on there, we think we know the going-ons in Hollyweird through blind items and shit, but it is probably more fucked up then we can ever imagine.

So if the most popular guess is Robert Downey Jr, does that mean there's a possibility he posts on CDAN? Cos that would be amazing!

eta: Sorry this is in reply to Linne.

Hollywood is sick. That's all I can think after reading all that.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information