Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Lainey Blind - February 24, 2012 - Prescription Pills

Default Lainey Blind - February 24, 2012 - Prescription Pills

I guess rehab for an addiction to painkillers because of an injury is totally not the same as getting sh-tfaced at TIFF every night to the point of belligerence, right? They were smart to spin it this way, to control the story before the Enquirer did it for them. Because now his supporters can support him even more. Poor, poor brute. He must have been suffering so much. Of COURSE he had to self-medicate. Of COURSE he would never, never use anything harder, anything less legal. And donít be ridiculous, his weight loss had NOTHING to do with cocaine.

From the end of today's intro: Lainey's Entertainment Update - Celebrity Gossip | Article Detail

I guess this really isn't even blind, is it? Just a post about Gerard Butler that doesn't use his name.

lol why is she even pretending that this is a blind?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Subtle, Lainey. Subtle.

Finally, she's at the same level as Blind Gossip..... Except that a "source" has already claimed the coke use.
    Gerard Butler In Rehab

Gerard Butler is being treated for substance abuse at the Betty Ford Center ... TMZ has learned.

Butler's problems were triggered by the physical demands of shooting "300" in 2006. We're told the actor began struggling with pain management, and the problem became exacerbated while filming "Of Men and Mavericks," when Butler was badly hurt on December 18 during a surfing accident.

We're told Butler realized he was relying too much on prescription drugs and decided to head off a full-blown addiction by entering Betty Ford three weeks ago.

Sources tell TMZ ... Butler also developed issues with cocaine, but the root problem appears to be the injuries and pain management.

We're told Butler will be leaving Betty Ford later today.

Bronze Member

Dont think Lainey meant this to be a blind, she just didn't want to come out and use Butler's name, while accusing him of using coke. I think she's just covering her ass.

But, yesterday I think she did post a blind in her intro;

A discussion, for example, corroborated by Hollywood insiders, about how she'll always be the proverbial girl who got off the bus and lucked out with a pilot that turned her into a tv icon, still incapable of moving on from her romantic scandal without a handful of pills?

Jen Aniston for this? I don't know.

I was wondering about that, Sunny2.

I don't know about Aniston and pills, I also don't think she's the lucky girl off the bus with her HWood bona fides and the number of pilots and crappy shows she was on before Friends.

Yea, I don't think the OP one was meant to be a blind. I think it was more along the lines of 'I'm not going to name any names (cough*Butler*cough) but here's the scoop behind the pr approved crap.'
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Aniston couldn't be the gal "just off the bus", her pa was in the biz.
    It's more likely to be someone like AnnaLise McCord or someone.....

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunny2 View Post
    Dont think Lainey meant this to be a blind, she just didn't want to come out and use Butler's name, while accusing him of using coke. I think she's just covering her ass.
    Yep, just throwing it out there like this to avoid lawsuit, I think she commented in a similar way on that Dexter's guy cheating...that's not supposed to be a BI

Quote Originally Posted by sunny2 View Post
    But, yesterday I think she did post a blind in her intro;

A discussion, for example, corroborated by Hollywood insiders, about how she'll always be the proverbial girl who got off the bus and lucked out with a pilot that turned her into a tv icon, still incapable of moving on from her romantic scandal without a handful of pills?

Sb said somewhere Claire Danes.
    It would fit I guess, Lainey's implied a few times in the past that there was some break up that hit her hard but I don't really know much about CD
    TV icon - Homeland ofc
    Last edited by sjelle; February 27th, 2012 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sjelle View Post
    It would fit I guess, Lainey's implied a few times in the past that there was some break up that hit her hard but I don't really know much about CD
    TV icon - Homeland ofc
    Ooo, that does fit. I would say she was iconic right off the bat as Angela in "My So-Called Life." It had a short run but was beloved by its fans and re-run again and again.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sjelle View Post

TV icon - Homeland ofc
    Claire Danes was involved in the very public break up of Billy Crudup and Mary-Louise Parker. It was a big deal. Billy's career in NYC has suffered because of it, and CD was "the other woman".

M-LP has a lot of supporters who adore her. Claire and Billy eventually broke up and it was widely commented on, as well.

ETA - Mary-Louise was 8 months pregnant with Crudup's son when he dumped her for Claire. Yeah, it was a huge scandal!
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

He never looked better then when he went to the Oscars Sunday. Lord. Have. Mercy.

He does absolutely nothing for me. He looks dim.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    He does absolutely nothing for me. He looks dim.
    Same.
    I can't stand the way his mouth moves/looks when he speaks.

Thread Information