Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Gawker 2/22/2012

Default Gawker 2/22/2012

Which Actor’s New Hobby Is Cross Dressing?

This actor is spending a lot of money to be a transvestite. This NFL player is dating an actress but sleeping with actors on the side. And this comedian is such a sex fiend he's started hooking up with guys. Today's blind items should fly a rainbow flag.

"This A-List actor shed his substance abuse problems to become a Hollywood role model for clean living, but now it seems he has a new addiction—cross-dressing! He loves to doll himself up in vintage women's clothing and has spent more than $10,000 on items such as high heels, dresses, fancy hair accessories and hats. The goods are ordered online (using an alias) and delivered to his manager's house." [National Enquirer]

"It turns out that Hollywood is not the only place you need beards. Sports also has a need for beards. What happens when you combine the two? You get an NFL player who wants to meet gay actors so "dates" a B list actress. Hey, she has done it before for a reality star." [CDaN]

"This Oscar-winning ladies' man has taken his obsessive and out-of-control sex life to new levels. The heterosexual comedian/actor/singer is so insatiable that he's started turning tricks with men! Who is the newly bisexual star?" [National Enquirer]

"There was a lot of fuss made over many of the celebrities at the service for Whitney Houston. However, there were two big celebs in attendance who went relatively unnoticed. One is a pop diva and the other is her former sister-in-law, who is also a singer. Both have famous last names. The latter flew in just for the service and the two sat together towards the back of the church. They didn't sing any songs or make any speeches or demand any kind of attention. They simply paid their respects and quietly exited once the service was over." [Blind Gossip]

"Which former Disney kids were caught on video doing cocaine with the actress daughter of a famous Hollywood star who's currently battling her own addiction problems? The young stars were caught on cell phone cameras at a house party, where they were snorting lines as they giggled at old episodes of the show that launched their careers!" [National Enquirer]

"Two best friends- one is a big film actress, the other is known mostly for television are starting to feud over a recent incident that happened at a party. One of the actresses overheard the other telling a group of people that her best friend's divorce was the result of complete selfishness on the part of her friend. She claimed that the friend wants everyone to feel sorry for her because of her divorce, but she couldn't blame the ex husband because 'no one in their right mind could live with her.'" [BuzzFoto]

"Which former sitcom star SAYS he's clean and sober, but is actually back on drugs and doing worse than ever? The actor, who is trying to stage a career comeback, is showing up to interviews high as a kite, but Hollywood seems to finally be over his outlandish antics." [National Enquirer]

Which Actor's New Hobby Is Cross Dressing?

i'd say #5 has to be one of demi moore's girls, dunno who the disney stars would be though.. maybe miley cyrus or demi lovato

#2: Hayden Panettiere and Scotty McKnight?

#4: Janet Jackson and either Lisa Marie Presley or Bunny DeBarge

Bronze Member

1. "This A-List actor shed his substance abuse problems to become a Hollywood role model for clean living, but now it seems he has a new addiction—cross-dressing! He loves to doll himself up in vintage women's clothing and has spent more than $10,000 on items such as high heels, dresses, fancy hair accessories and hats. The goods are ordered online (using an alias) and delivered to his manager's house."'

Robert Downey Jr immediately came to mind

2. "It turns out that Hollywood is not the only place you need beards. Sports also has a need for beards. What happens when you combine the two? You get an NFL player who wants to meet gay actors so "dates" a B list actress. Hey, she has done it before for a reality star."

NFL player: Scott McKnight
    Actress: Hayden Panettiere
    Reality Star - Stephen Colletti

Bronze Member

7. "Which former sitcom star SAYS he's clean and sober, but is actually back on drugs and doing worse than ever? The actor, who is trying to stage a career comeback, is showing up to interviews high as a kite, but Hollywood seems to finally be over his outlandish antics."

Charlie Sheen. He's been apologizing for his tiger blood antics but I don't think the big studios want to deal with him anymore.

6. Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox.
    3. Jamie Foxx
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I don't know who #1 is, but I want that wardrobe!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Didn't RDJ have womens clothes in the closet of a hotel room he got busted in?

Agree that #3 is JF

I like the Charlie Sheen guess for #7. I'd like to throw Mathew Perry in as a guess too.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

1. "This A-List actor shed his substance abuse problems to become a Hollywood role model for clean living, but now it seems he has a new addiction—cross-dressing! He loves to doll himself up in vintage women's clothing and has spent more than $10,000 on items such as high heels, dresses, fancy hair accessories and hats. The goods are ordered online (using an alias) and delivered to his manager's house."- Robert Downey Jr

"This Oscar-winning ladies' man has taken his obsessive and out-of-control sex life to new levels. The heterosexual comedian/actor/singer is so insatiable that he's started turning tricks with men! Who is the newly bisexual star?" - Jamie Foxx

(276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

4- There was pictures of Mariah Carey at the service, does that count as a famous surname?
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

1. "This A-List actor shed his substance abuse problems to become a Hollywood role model for clean living, but now it seems he has a new addiction—cross-dressing! He loves to doll himself up in vintage women's clothing and has spent more than $10,000 on items such as high heels, dresses, fancy hair accessories and hats. The goods are ordered online (using an alias) and delivered to his manager's house." [National Enquirer]

RDJ

3. "This Oscar-winning ladies' man has taken his obsessive and out-of-control sex life to new levels. The heterosexual comedian/actor/singer is so insatiable that he's started turning tricks with men! Who is the newly bisexual star?" [National Enquirer]

Jamie Foxx

5. "Which former Disney kids were caught on video doing cocaine with the actress daughter of a famous Hollywood star who's currently battling her own addiction problems? The young stars were caught on cell phone cameras at a house party, where they were snorting lines as they giggled at old episodes of the show that launched their careers!" [National Enquirer]

Rumor Willis. There was a story last year (maybe) alledging pics of two disney stars doing drugs. the pics were fuzzy and the girls (?) denied it. But I can't remember who they were.

7. "Which former sitcom star SAYS he's clean and sober, but is actually back on drugs and doing worse than ever? The actor, who is trying to stage a career comeback, is showing up to interviews high as a kite, but Hollywood seems to finally be over his outlandish antics." [National Enquirer]

Probably Charlie but I'll throw out Andy Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusMoon View Post

"This A-List actor shed his substance abuse problems to become a Hollywood role model for clean living, but now it seems he has a new addiction—cross-dressing! He loves to doll himself up in vintage women's clothing and has spent more than $10,000 on items such as high heels, dresses, fancy hair accessories and hats. The goods are ordered online (using an alias) and delivered to his manager's house."
    Robert Downey Jnr?

"Two best friends- one is a big film actress, the other is known mostly for television are starting to feud over a recent incident that happened at a party. One of the actresses overheard the other telling a group of people that her best friend's divorce was the result of complete selfishness on the part of her friend. She claimed that the friend wants everyone to feel sorry for her because of her divorce, but she couldn't blame the ex husband because 'no one in their right mind could live with her.'"
    Who is Reese Witherspoon best friends with that might fit the TV definition? Not the first time allegations of her being selfish and hard to live with have been made.

Bronze Member

Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Shocker: Dressing Up Like a Woman Was My Idea - E! Online

Probably just a BI "inspired" by some article on this eh

Thread Information