Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Lainey Blind - Thin for Nothing 02/21/12

Bronze Member

Default Lainey Blind - Thin for Nothing 02/21/12

From Lainey Gossip:

Lower tier actress - you know her name - is desperate for a big(ger) break. When she heard The Director was working on a new blockbuster, she begged and begged for a meeting. And he repeatedly kept dicking her around, cancelling at the last minute, making her wait for a couple of hours before sending the assistant out to tell her he wasn’t showing. I mean, he’s a legendary misogynist. And there’s nothing he likes more than playing mind games with young actresses.

Though he has no intention of putting her in his movies, he’s having a great time f-cking up her head. So he sent word that he might agree to see her but only if she loses some weight. This girl was fit to begin with. Like really fit. So she’s starving herself to let go of an extra 10, even though there’s not much there to begin with. But it’s not like it would help. Again, he’s just doing this because he can, for sh-ts and giggles, because he’s a twisted f-ck. As he explained to a colleague, “That girl is regular person pretty, and not even really regular person pretty. Definitely not hot enough for one of my movies.” And it’s like he’s almost insulted that she thought she was. Which is why this game, this game is just his way of putting her in her place, of punishing her for actually thinking she’d be good enough, sexy enough, to be his new model muse. He justifies it by saying he’s giving her a “life lesson”. Oh, and “if she offers me a blowjob, I’ll take it. One of these days, maybe I’ll throw her a favour”. Sad part is...she’s coming close to it. She’s coming very close.

I was thinking Ashley Greene.

She calls her "third tier" here: http://laineygossip.com/Articles/Det...ands-on-subway.

I remember her once referring to her weight loss as "thinnification" or something like that. Lainey is always talking about how low budget and desperate she is.
    Last edited by fattymatty; February 21st, 2012 at 11:14 AM.

I, too, thought of Ashley Greene. Especially for the prettiness (not enough) comment for some reason.

For the director, Michael Bay came to mind.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Bronze Member

I thought of Jessica Biel (being fit)? Lainey has written before about Harvey Weinstein as the "casting couch"--wonder if it applies?

If it's Ashley Greene, he should have also told her she needed a fatter nose.

Ha, my mind went directly to Michael Bay and Ashley Greene. Then I see all of you think the same. Great minds think a like, right?
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Ashley Greene, for sure, but I'm getting a Brett Ratner vibe

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

I was thinking Brett Ratner at first for the director but then Michael Bay came to mind and it just really seemed to fit. Especially when she said that part about 'not being his model muse'. Bay has had all the models in his movies lately with no acting experience just cause they are so hot....and he's totally know for putting these models through all kinds of shit to get the part anyway.

I'm not convinced it's Ashley Greene although that is an awesome guess. What about Chloe Moretz? Too young?

Silver Member

Moretz is probably doing too well to be that desperate. At first I thought this might be Hudgens, but Journey 2 is doing well overseas (I don't know about the U.S.) and I can see Greene looking at the end of Twilight and starting to panic (Skateland didn't go anywhere, and where is Apparition?).

My first thought was Annalynn McCord (or however you spell her name). I don't even know what she's famous for but she seems desperate and her face is not that pretty.

Maybe I haven't seen any recent pics but Ashley Greene doesn't strike me as being "super fit" to the point where there's almost nothing left to shed (by Hollywood standards).

edit to clarify: I think Ashley Greene is about as fit as most actresses are, whereas A.M. seems thinner, enough for Lainey to make a point of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Ha, my mind went directly to Michael Bay and Ashley Greene. Then I see all of you think the same. Great minds think a like, right?
    Micheal Bay wanted Megan Fox to GAIN weight when she lost too much. He might be a douce, but he likes a girl with meat on her bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Micheal Bay wanted Megan Fox to GAIN weight when she lost too much. He might be a douce, but he likes a girl with meat on her bones.
    Right, but that's when she already had the role, right? This is just him being a bastard and fucking with this girls mind. Doesn't really matter about how he likes them to look for his movies or his own personal preference, he is just being an asshole. That is how I took the blind, anyway.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by smallandshiny View Post
    Maybe I haven't seen any recent pics but Ashley Greene doesn't strike me as being "super fit" to the point where there's almost nothing left to shed (by Hollywood standards).

edit to clarify: I think Ashley Greene is about as fit as most actresses are, whereas A.M. seems thinner, enough for Lainey to make a point of it.

She's been looking much thinner lately

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

After seeing these pics, I'm aboard the Ashley Greene train now.

Definitely Ashley Greene and Michael Bay. They just announced the next Transformers film too, so I am sure casting is underway now. Timing fits.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information