Thread: Cdan 2/15/12

Default Cdan 2/15/12

One of the Real Housewives couples is in panic mode right now because their world might come crashing down because of one side remark made by another Real Housewife that struck way closer to home than intended. Apparently this couple is barely hanging on but does not want the world to see it and were really upset when a cast member who does not even know what is going on said the couple is barely hanging on. The publicists for the couple are in damage control mode, but that is not their biggest worry. Leaks are beginning to emerge in their carefully constructed cover which was never intended for full media attention. Specifically, friends of the couple have been hinting that the couple have an open marriage and that the husband complains he has not had sex in years and that the couple, who do have children might not have actually had natural conception, especially considering the wife's age and the age of the kids.

Crazy Days and Nights: Today's Blind Items - The Real Housewives Couple Who May See Their Story Fall Apart

hmm.. i don't watch the housewives often enough to even guess

Adrienne & Paul.

She's 50 & her kids are 8 & 5 (twins), aren't they? He bitches ALL the time, about everything, but I quite like her.

fgg

^i agree. didn't brandi make some offhand comment about them not being together at the reunion?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I haven't seem the reunion but there is a lot on the web that Brandi made a comment about married men (naming 2 of them), then added "and Paul, but there's a question mark about him", & Adrienne bit her head off coming back with "we're married".

The bit with the kids sealed it for me Kyle still sea able to chuck them out naturally (given their ages), Lisa's are age appropriate give her age and Camille doesn't have a husband.
    I've never seen Adrienne's kids but I had assumed that they were teenagers not under 10.
    Plus given that she had kids after 40, she can't have got pregnant naturally or used her own eggs /sarcasm. Lol!

Thread Information