Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: CDAN: Blind items revealed (1/01/12)

Blog Entries

Default CDAN: Blind items revealed (1/01/12)

Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Items Revealed

Sunday, January 01, 2012

July 8, 2011

#1 & #2 - Which former almost A list singer threatened to walk off the show for which she was recently hired, unless she got a raise and top billing. She did this because of a new hire to the show she cannot stand.

#3 & 4 - When this couple started dating she was still A list to much of the world even though her talent has probably dropped. But hey, you don't get to be a one worder unless you are great. Anyway, at dinner she told her boyfriend that she was going to suck him raw and then proceeded to crawl under the table and do just that. I wonder if he imagined it was a guy

#1 & #2 - Jessica Simpson & Nicole Richie
    #3 & #4 - Liza Minelli & David Gest

Posted by ent lawyerat9:30 AM

Sunday, January 01, 2012

July 6, 2011

When I tell you later about this couple having sex, your jaw will hit the floor. You just would not expect it in a million years. This happened in the very late 80's and very early 90's. This permanent A list actor who has not really done anything lately to continue to merit that status was dating three actresses at the same time. One actress became his wife. One was someone who would help him with his kinks, and our actor has a lot of them. The other was an actress who was just starting out at the time, but is now pretty close to A list and once actually was. Much like Hugh Hefner, our actor would rotate the three throughout the week, and often throughout the same 24 hours. Apparently he really liked the newcomer, but she thought he was way too old for her. So, she moved on and probably regrets who she moved on to almost everyday.

#1 - Warren Beatty
    #2 - Annette Bening
    #3 - Madonna
    #4 - Nicole Kidman

Posted by ent lawyerat9:15 AM
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

July 13, 2011
    When this couple was married, he was an almost A list television actor who was just ending a really long run on a hit show. She was a B- list actress who was more famous for her face than her acting. Anyway, even though reports have always suggested they had an open marriage, the wife did take exception to her husband having sex in a closet at a MTV party with this then gorgeous C list television and movie actress who has been with the oddest assortment of men ever. Shortly after the incident, the couple filed for divorce.

John Stamos & Rebecca Romijn & Carmen Electra

Posted by ent lawyerat9:45 AM

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

July 13, 2011

This supposedly happily married pro athlete did not seem to be that way at an event the other night. The athlete, who is currently married to a reality star I wish would go away, was all over another woman at the event. In support of him, I would say the reality star has done a good job of trying to chase him away and seems to only be with him to keep the show alive.

Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

July 14, 2011

This smoky voiced actress who used to be B list when she was on a hit show is now a struggling C with some issues. One of her issues seems to be that even though she went to an event with a date, it did not stop her from hitting on almost every guy she saw or who came up to her. Every five seconds she would excuse herself from her date, go get a number, and then come back and cozy up to the guy like nothing was going on.

Jaime Pressly

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Eww I didn't need to know that one about Liza and David!
    Thanks for posting these though!

Blog Entries

^^ No problem; just hope I'm posting them properly as I haven't linked to CDAN before!

July 15, 2011

#1 - This actress is probably a B-. You would all know her, but whenever she gets a lead in something it always fails. In supporting roles though it seems like she is in every movie and television show. She is everywhere. She is also getting a little bit older. That does not mean she is not still gorgeous, because she is. Apparently though, she loves her teens though because the guy she was spotted making out with and grabbing his ass, just turned 18. Hey, it's legal and it is not like a guy would not do the same thing.

#2 & #3 - How would you like to be married to someone for a few years and have sex only a handful of times. Well, that is exactly the type of marriage a former A list movie actress and Academy Award winner/nominee has with her celebrity husband. They do always seem a little strained. Maybe a quickie would help.

#4 & #5 & #6- This A list singer recently broke up with her celebrity boyfriend because she was cheating on him and he found out. Hey, it happens and probably not blind item worthy. However, it is who she was cheating on him with that caused all the drama. Lets just say the entire world would freak out if they knew this singer was having sex with this other singer. Oh yeah, this will be revealed. Don't you worry about that.

#1 - Heather Graham
    #2 & #3 - Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban
    #4 & #5 & #6 - Rihanna, Matt Kemp, & Chris Brown

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

July 20, 2011

This up and coming singer is probably B list right now with a string of hits under her belt and a high profile opening slot for someone else. Anyway, I hate to see what she will be like when she is A list if this quote is any indication. Someone asked her whether she thought she could be the next Mary J Blige and our singer said, "Mary J Blige? More like Mary J Goodbye. There is a new queen now."

Nicki Minaj

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

July 22, 2011

#1 & #2 - What celebrity father who had a reality show is not talking to his celebrity daughter. The reason? Apparently despite the fact he is married, he was jealous when he found out his daughter was sleeping with her boyfriend.

#3 - Which B list actor from a hit cable show who has a bigger ego than brain was telling someone he thought was an actress how he had seen her work and thought she was great and they should go to his hotel room and he could give her some help and advice on her acting career. Turns out it was one of the women from the US Soccer team. Instead of giving up, our actor started saying how she could be an actress and they should go to his hotel room and he could give her some advice.

#4 & #5 - It is one thing to be stepping out with someone other than your girlfriend of many years, but when you do so with her assistant, that is another thing entirely. Oh, I guess I should identify the participants. Well, for one they were both way bigger a few years ago. The guy used to be an A list singer and rapper. Now? B- on a good day. His significant other? She used to be B back in the day, but now is probably just remembered because her name is easy to remember. Oh, and this will be revealed.

#1 & #2 - Hulk Hogan & Brooke Hogan
    #3 - Jeremy Piven
    #4 & # 5 - Nelly & Ashanti

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Bronze Member

Ugh, Piven! So Douchy!

Oh SQUEEALLLL!!! I totally forgot about reveal day!!!!! Thanks roslyntaberfan!!!

Blog Entries

July 22, 2011

Which Teen Mom has been pregnant and had at least one abortion, and possibly two since she became a mom? This is a Teen Mom and not just one of the 16 & Pregnant moms.

Amber Portwood

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

July 25, 2011

This recently divorced A list movie actor who has not done that well with his movies lately, despite the big publicity pushes that have gone with them has been doing press overseas for his latest movie. While in one country he ran into a woman who he was instantly attracted to, but did not speak English. Despite not speaking a word of her language or her speaking a word of English he had her in bed within 1 hour of meeting her all using simple sign language.

Ryan Reynolds

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Quote Originally Posted by roslyntaberfan View Post
    July 22, 2011

#1 & #2 - What celebrity father who had a reality show is not talking to his celebrity daughter. The reason? Apparently despite the fact he is married, he was jealous when he found out his daughter was sleeping with her boyfriend.

#1 & #2 - Hulk Hogan & Brooke Hogan
    Ugh, poor Brooke. What a slimy, disgusting bastard.

Blog Entries

July 25, 2011

This former A list singer has been singing in groups since he was a teen, but achieved his greatest fame as a solo artist. He used to be one of the biggest acts in the world and his trying to claw his way back to the top. One way he will not be doing that is with his former tour director. Everyone in the industry recently thanked this tour director for all the work he has done for them. Everyone that is except for our singer who chose not to publicly thank the tour director because he is jealous of his fame and I also think perhaps a personal relationship gone very bad.

Ricky Martin

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

YES! I love reveals!
    Kidman needs to take advice from Minelli on how to keep a man. *snap* *dry heaves*

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information