Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lainey - 6/12/11

Bronze Member

Default Lainey - 6/12/11

Lainey's Entertainment Update - Celebrity Gossip | Article Detail
    Would you still love him if you knew that he stomps around the set, holding up production, when his tea is brought to him at not the right temperature?

Would you still love him if you found out he delayed filming, and an entire crew, for several hours, because he HAD TO HAVE HIS LUNCH from a place that was off site so they had to drive there to get it and come back, only it was missing an ingredient and he sent it back?

Would you still love him if he refused to report to set after visiting wardrobe and found out someone else had been joking around with his hat and he insisted it wasn't sitting right on his head anymore?

Bronze Member

Not Cumby. Not RDJ. Not Fassy.
    ( that's Benedict Cumberbatch, R.Downey Jr and M.Fassbender )

The hat reference made me think Johnny Depp, and the fact Lainey keeps saying "would you still love him?" although I thought she loved Johnny too?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

This one reminds me of another lainey's blind from 2008. Don't know if there is any connection to the current blind, but it is kinda similar.
    Word is this is not unusual. It’s actually standard procedure where he’s concerned. On another occasion, he was particularly demanding when it came to his favourite tea, steeped for exactly 6 minutes, always needs to be piping hot even if he doesn’t touch it, can’t be microwaved, and he doesn’t like boiled tap water either. He wanted boiled bottled water. A special brand.
    It never, ever stops. And it’s even worse when he’s with her. Apparently her makeup brushes have to be cleaned in special water too.
    Back then she eliminated Matthew McConaughey, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Brady, Justin Timberlake, Jake Gyllenhaal.

Edit: Probably not connected, because back then Ashton was the top guess and this time she gave a clue that it is a "serious actor", which I doubt you can call him a serious actor. Oh, well. I couldn't ignore the resemblance of the blinds.

ryan gosling. everyone seems to love him.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^
    I was thinking this was Ryan too. Everyone seems to have gotten a hard-on for him all of a sudden.
    Last edited by tragicallyflawed; December 7th, 2011 at 09:46 PM.

Colin Firth? Strikes me as a tea-drinker. Has had roles requiring hats. Also, the "stomping" could be an oblique reference to "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" (the soldier part). Lainey almost always has some kind of actual clue in her wording, like "petting" in the Anne Hathaway blind (catwoman) or "knight" in an old Heath Ledger blind.

I would lol if it was Gosling, I hope its him! I googled and it looks like he is a tea drinker and I think the word "stomps" is a clue. I didn't watch Drive, but a friend of mine said one of the scenes is super violent where he stomps someone's head.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I would lol if it was Gosling, I hope its him! I googled and it looks like he is a tea drinker and I think the word "stomps" is a clue. I didn't watch Drive, but a friend of mine said one of the scenes is super violent where he stomps someone's head.
    ^Stomp makes me think of Russell Crowe (Romper Stomper was his big breakthrough) but none of the other clues fit and nobody loves Russ (except me - go the Bunnies!) nor would anyone be surprised if Russ did this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    The hat reference made me think Johnny Depp, and the fact Lainey keeps saying "would you still love him?" although I thought she loved Johnny too?
    He was my first thought too. But I would have thought if he behaves like this then there would have been rumours before. It makes me think it's someone younger.

I like the Gosling guess, but without any significant clue it could be practically any popular star.

Another thing to note, Lainey completely ignored Bradley Cooper guess.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post

He's been saying lots of stupid sh!t lately

I like the Gosling guess, but without any significant clue it could be practically any popular star.
    Haven't read yesterday's column yet but knowing Lainey's style there will be clues soon (if they aren't already somewhere in the text)

The A.Kutcher guess seems kinda good, with all his fangirls etc

can't find the article right know but I'm pretty sure she's written about his crazy fans somewhere and she always says he's a douche and a fraud

fgg

not ashton kutcher. from laineyblinds:

"06 December 2011 Live Blog" clue
    06Dec

But yes, this is a serious actor.

Lainey Blinds
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Bronze Member

Just read somewhere this might be B.Cooper 'cause the day before she posted an article about him, B.Cumberbatch & M.Fassbender and then notted the latter 2 but not Cooper

And this is what she wrote about him a week ago
    As for whether or not there’s anything more than friendship between her and Coop, I’m not sure she’d have the patience for him. Actors are all inherently insecure and f-cked up, especially the North American ones. Coop might actually have his own category in this regard.
    http://www.laineygossip.com/Articles...ether-in-Paris

Bronze Member

does lainey ignore all the facts that bradley cooper is gay? I thought everyone knew he was. bradley seems to sabotage all of his pr people's work. Fake romances with desperate actress' and then photos of him at his old house with Victor Garber.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information