Login to remove the ads!

Thread: CDAN blind item 11/17/11

Default CDAN blind item 11/17/11

I really wish I could have witnessed this first hand. I heard it was hysterical. So, this recent network reality star who is more famous for something other than being on a reality show for a bit was walking down the street yesterday in West Hollywood when she was confronted by a very angry man. The reality star has supposedly been dating this B-/C+ primarily television actor and the man on the street was not happy. The gist of the conversation was that the reality star had stolen her man. The reality star thought the person meant like he was a fan of the actor and was just joking about the theft of "his man." Turns out that is not the case at all as he loudly proclaimed right there on the street that until our reality star came along, the man on the street and the actor had been "f**king and sucking" every night but because he could not make him famous he went out and found a "sl*t like you."

Crazy Days and Nights: Today's Blind Items
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Elisabetta Canalis and her new BF

ETA: Mechad Brooks
    Last edited by eeyore0101; November 20th, 2011 at 10:08 AM.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore0101 View Post
    Elisabetta Canalis and her new BF

ETA: Mechad Brooks

I think this is a great guess but it throws me off - he was on a season or two of "True Blood". I think that would make him more famous than sleeping with George Clooney's leftovers...? I don't see what she can possibly do for him.

*bump*

Blind Items Revealed
    November 17, 2011

I really wish I could have witnessed this first hand. I heard it was hysterical. So, this recent network reality star who is more famous for something other than being on a reality show for a bit was walking down the street yesterday in West Hollywood when she was confronted by a very angry man. The reality star has supposedly been dating this B-/C+ primarily television actor and the man on the street was not happy. The gist of the conversation was that the reality star had stolen her man. The reality star thought the person meant like he was a fan of the actor and was just joking about the theft of "his man." Turns out that is not the case at all as he loudly proclaimed right there on the street that until our reality star came along, the man on the street and the actor had been "f**king and sucking" every night but because he could not make him famous he went out and found a "sl*t like you."

Elisabetta Canalis

Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Items Revealed
    "And yes, Miraval rosť is best served uncool." ~Michael K
    Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

That was an easy one.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

who is the guy? clooney isn't a "B-/C+ primarily television actor". i only heard of her dating one other actor and that was for 2 seconds.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Wasn't it Eggs from True Blood?
    "...to Malceski, is that the Grand Final? Sydney are Premiers!" D Cometti 29/09/2012

LOOK HOW FRESH MY SUIT IS... NUFF SAID!

Thread Information