Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ent Lawyer Four For Friday 10/14/11

Default Ent Lawyer Four For Friday 10/14/11

Friday, October 14, 2011

Four For Friday

#1 & #2 - This relationship never happened for fans, but it is happening in real life. Despite being married, this C+ actress with one huge role has been basically living with this B list actor who has now had a couple of hit shows and is also still married. Kind of.

#3 - This A list mogul set the standard for every record producer/artist who came after him. Well, they would probably go ahead and not want the first wife, but everything else is ok. Anyway, lately our mogul has been going on blind dates. His only rule? "They need to be white and not talk very much."

#4 - This A++ list rap star who has been quite of late is not only hooked on heroin, but also has hepatitis. Hopefully that is all he has since he keeps having unprotected sex with as many fans a day as he can.

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:10 AM riday, October 14, 2011
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

4 - Kanye? He has been quiet lately and is known to normally run his mouth.

Kanye or Diddy/Daddy/Puff whatever he is called now?
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

1 and 2, House and Cuddy?
    3, the little turtle man who was married to the Asian model?
    4 is diddy.

ETA: Simmons for two.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

#1/2: David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson?

#3: Russell "Good Night and God Bleth" Thimmonth

#4: Eminem or Snoop Dogg. Kanye was just whining and botching about his fashion line not going over well in Paris. Quiet he ain't...
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; October 15th, 2011 at 03:51 PM.

^^Isn't Russell Simmons already dating a white woman, or did he meet her on one of these blind dates?

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    1 and 2, House and Cuddy?
    Ooh, I hope not, but that's a really inspired guess!
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Except House and Cuddy did happen on the show: they were together for an entire season and it was so disastrous the ratings plummeted, the show almost got cancelled and they got rid of Cuddy. So it not only happened, but most fans of the show hated it. Also, Lisa Edelstein has never been married nor does she have a long-term partner. (Plus, this is the only show Hugh Laurie has ever done in America, and in the BI the actor has had "a couple of hit shows." ENT doesn't care about the UK so he wouldn't count British shows.)

The popular guess on CDAN is David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, and I agree that it seems to fit best. Scully and Mulder kind of got together in The X-Files, but a lot of fans felt cheated that they never got to see a sex scene or a wedding or anything, they were just kind of living together by the second movie. Also, a TON of fans would still flip out if Duchovny/Anderson got together in real life and are super invested in David/Gillian. Anderson is still best known for Scully as she moved to London to do British character roles, and Duchovny is currently on his second hit show (Californication). "Kind of" married fits perfectly for Duchovny and Leoni, who have separated twice and who nobody seems to know if they're still together even though they called off their divorce.

The only thing that doesn't fit is that the actress is supposedly married, and Anderson isn't. However, she has two kids with her boyfriend, Mark Griffiths, so ENT may just have mistakenly assumed they're married. Sometimes he assumes "long term relationship = married" without bothering to check. Some commentors on CDAN are acting that it's common knowledge that Mark Griffiths, Anderson's baby daddy, is gay.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I don't keep up with the X-Files fandom the way I used to but the last I heard Gillian Anderson was living in the UK which probably rules her and Duchovny out.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Fun fact: David Duchovny&his wife announced they separation (the 1st one that is) on the day Gillian Anderson gave birth to her son

Gillian Anderson Welcomes a Son - Babies, Gillian Anderson : People.com
    David Duchovny & Téa Leoni Separated 'For Several Months' - Breakups, David Duchovny, Tea Leoni : People.com

Yes, but last I heard, Gillian A was still living in London, and David D definitely isn't and never has been, so that's just plain wrong. Or the blind is wrong. (Wouldn't be the first time, I s'pose.)
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Bronze Member

Nah, blind is not wrong. It's def. Anderson and Duchovny. Many people in NY know they've been living together but keep a low profile. In fact, they also bought a house in LA.

See, this is weird as I went and had a look about an X-Files forum that I used to spend a lot of time at as there are people there who could probably tell you what Gillian had for breakfast yesterday because they follow her so closely and I didn't see anything suggesting any special or renewed closeness between GA and DD. It's pretty accepted there amongst some people that they did/most likely had a brief fling during the filming of the show and if there was even a hint of truth that this BI was them then this part of the fandom would explode into a frenzy of fangirling and fainting.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Bronze Member

Depending on what forum you're talking about, this is a sore topic for many fans because they either love one or the other actor, not both. They would never openly talk about both actors or anything that remotely brings them together. *shrug*

This was a pretty open and all-encompassing forum, where everyone to DD and GA fans to Mulder/Scully shippers and Doggett/Scully shippers co-existed fairly peacefully. I was still there quite regularly at the time that DD's marriage was going tits up for the first time and when the 2nd film was due for release and both times the DD/GA real life relationship came under scrutiny amongst posters without any slanging matches from "teams".

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information