Thread: Laineys Blind Item 6/04---Drugs Drugs everywhere

Default Laineys Blind Item 6/04---Drugs Drugs everywhere

Drugs, drugs everywhere

Two subjects. Unrelated. Except for the narcotics.

The first: A frequent riddle offender, the girl who never knows the ending, isn't hiding her vices very well. Messed up beyond belief at a recent industry event, she was barely coherent behind the scenes, and when a young fan came up - the daughter of a connected executive - for a pre arranged meet and greet, the child was rudely pushed aside as the trainwreck rushed to the ladies', unable to hold her liquor after using all that smack. Now that part is common knowledge. The not so well known detail is why the boyfriend remains by her side. Because while he's not exactly faithful in body, he's still very faithful in spirit. The reason? Pity, gossips. Plain old pity. He can't leave her because he's feels sorry for her. And until he figures out how to get her rehabbed, he's not going anywhere. Now isn't that sweet?

The second: Promising actor was pretty squeaky clean and low key. Didn't party, hadn't slept with Paris Hilton, surprisingly private private life (relatively speaking) until he met her. Along with the notoriety came a newfound passion for blow. But what started out as recreation has become something much more alarming. And people are starting to talk. First of all, he looks like crap. Second, he's starting to search in some seedy places when he's jonesing. Now buying from a dealer in any other city is one thing. But buying from a dealer in Hollywood is something else altogether. Because they supply everyone, from your regular joe and jane non-celebrity to your garden variety studio vp, with anything from 'happy' to 'information'. Usually not a problem in this town but probably not the best thing to do considering the collective maturity of his fanbase, know what I mean? Image is money. And money is everything to the real power players in Hollywood.

Default Re: Laineys Blind Item 6/04---Drugs Drugs everywhere

I think the first one is Nicole Ritchie and DJ AM.

I'm going to guess Josh Hartnett for the second one. I always thought he would be much further along in his career than he is now, and his looks really went downhill.

My first thought on the first on e was Nicole Richie too, but I've never heard of him cheating...
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/snoopac/fyou.gif What I feel like doing at work every day.

There was a rumor that he had cheated on Nicole....and that was one of the reasons they broke up...

Im gonna say Hilarie Duff on the first one.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Kiera Knightly's a huuuuuuuge stoner!

Bronze Member

Fergie and Josh Duhamel?

Bronze Member

second one - jared leto? hooked when with llo?

Quote Originally Posted by miss_perfect
    I'm going to guess Josh Hartnett for the second one. I always thought he would be much further along in his career than he is now, and his looks really went downhill.

Hes a good guess considering that 1)he was a promising actor, squeaky clean, VERY low key and private, didn't party much, if at all, apparently made comments to some magazine about Paris Hilton being a bad role model & hasn't slept with her, and the met 'Her' could be Scarlett. Didn't Scarlett once hang out with the hot, young hollywood crowd, when she was dating Jared Leto?
    Oh, and Hartnett looks dreadful now. He doesn't look like he even bothers to shower.

I thought Jared Leto too, but he looks like crap because hes fat now; blow wouldn't put the weight on, it'd slim you down.

And Josh Duhamel is another possibility.... not sure if he was the low key, non partying type though.

I'd say Hartnett.

Thread Information