Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ent Lawyer 07/15/11 Four For Friday - Actually 6

Default Ent Lawyer Four for Friday 07/15/11

Ok, it's actually 6 for Friday!

#1 - This actress is probably a B-. You would all know her, but whenever she gets a lead in something it always fails. In supporting roles though it seems like she is in every movie and television show. She is everywhere. She is also getting a little bit older. That does not mean she is not still gorgeous, because she is. Apparently though, she loves her teens though because the guy she was spotted making out with and grabbing his ass, just turned 18. Hey, it's legal and it is not like a guy would not do the same thing.

#2 & #3 - How would you like to be married to someone for a few years and have sex only a handful of times. Well, that is exactly the type of marriage a former A list movie actress and Academy Award winner/nominee has with her celebrity husband. They do always seem a little strained. Maybe a quickie would help.

#4 & #5 & #6- This A list singer recently broke up with her celebrity boyfriend because she was cheating on him and he found out. Hey, it happens and probably not blind item worthy. However, it is who she was cheating on him with that caused all the drama. Lets just say the entire world would freak out if they knew this singer was having sex with this other singer. Oh yeah, this will be revealed. Don't you worry about that.

Crazy Days and Nights

1. For some reason I thought of Ginnifer Goodwin. She seems to be in everything these days from movies to shows (I just saw a preview for a new TV show of hers coming out in August). Tons of supporting roles but as a leading actress she's bombed (Something Borrowed).

2 and 3. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, maybe. Because it says "celebrity husband" rather than actor.

4.5.6. Could be anyone

Wait, why did my new post of todays BI-come to this thread??? I did a brand new thread! *confused*

4,5 & 6 - Rhianna, Chris Brown and whoever she dated and broke up with recently...Matt Kemp from the Dodgers.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    4,5 & 6 - Rhianna, Chris Brown and whoever she dated and broke up with recently...Matt Kemp from the Dodgers.
    I like this guess and I'll add Goop/Martin for 2 and 3
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

#2,3 is Fishsticks and Chris Martin.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Default Ent Lawyer 07/15/11 Four For Friday - Actually 6

Friday, July 15, 2011

Four For Friday - Actually 6

#1 - This actress is probably a B-. You would all know her, but whenever she gets a lead in something it always fails. In supporting roles though it seems like she is in every movie and television show. She is everywhere. She is also getting a little bit older. That does not mean she is not still gorgeous, because she is. Apparently though, she loves her teens though because the guy she was spotted making out with and grabbing his ass, just turned 18. Hey, it's legal and it is not like a guy would not do the same thing.

#2 & #3 - How would you like to be married to someone for a few years and have sex only a handful of times. Well, that is exactly the type of marriage a former A list movie actress and Academy Award winner/nominee has with her celebrity husband. They do always seem a little strained. Maybe a quickie would help.

#4 & #5 & #6- This A list singer recently broke up with her celebrity boyfriend because she was cheating on him and he found out. Hey, it happens and probably not blind item worthy. However, it is who she was cheating on him with that caused all the drama. Lets just say the entire world would freak out if they knew this singer was having sex with this other singer. Oh yeah, this will be revealed. Don't you worry about that.

------
    #1 Sharon Stone??

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Wait, why did my new post of todays BI-come to this thread??? I did a brand new thread! *confused*
    Dunno - a little messy now, but fixed!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

oh geez! I'm so sorry! I saw your thread Lynnie, and I still was thinking this date was not posted. Thanks for fixing that, Tati!

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    Dunno - a little messy now, but fixed!
    Thanks girl! Thought it was me! Like gee....I coulda sworn I had started a new thread but actually didn't type thing! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Ok, it's actually 6 for Friday!

Crazy Days and Nights

Has Heather Graham been in TV?
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Gold Member

#1. Jennifer Esposito? She's in everything. I'm watching Blue Bloods right now and she's in it.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    Has Heather Graham been in TV?
    I remember she was on Scrubs, and after checking her IMDB page she's starring on some other show.
    Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    oh geez! I'm so sorry! I saw your thread Lynnie, and I still was thinking this date was not posted. Thanks for fixing that, Tati!
    Not your fault, Waterslide - I'm not sure what happened, but I was able to split off the posts relating to this thread from Lynnie's other thread, and then merge with the one you created.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Bronze Member

I like the Heather Graham guess for #1. She's played supporting roles in a lot of movies, but her lead movie roles have gone nowhere. She's also had a series, "Emily's Reasons Why Not," that went nowhere. Born in 1970, so 41. But still looks great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information