Login to remove the ads!

Thread: UK National Enquirer Blind Items (12.07.11)

Default UK National Enquirer Blind Items (12.07.11)

Hi everyone. Blind Items from the UK National Enquirer (12.07.11):

1). Which recently split actress is dishing about her “horrible” ex-boyfriend with his Oscar with his Oscar-winning ex-wife? The two women recently met at a Hollywood function and bonded over the B-list star’s shortcomings as a lover!

2). What late Hollywood star’s actress wife is being dragged into a black widow conspiracy theory? Turns out the widow has a sister whose husband ALSO died at an early age – and now the still-grieving widow’s in-laws think there may be a connection.

3). Which supermodel-turned-actress is frantically trying to get her famous director boyfriend to the altar? The single mom is so desperate that she’s enlisted the star of her TV series – who’s been married for more than 20 years – to convince her man to put a ring on it!

4). This Oscar-winning actor is losing his reputation as a ladies’ man and making waves for his advances towards men! The never-married star – who has a teenage daughter – has been raising eyebrows after hitting on his male buddies in public. Who is he?

5). Which former DWTS finalist has a secret obsession with Walmart? The weight-challenged performer doesn’t want to get caught shopping for clothes at the discount chain, so she drives to the 24-hour stores far, far away from Hollywood!

2). I'm sure I've seen a thread detailing the in-laws suspicions but can't remember the celeb. Have to look later as now finished my work lunch hour.

5). Kirstie Alley? (Or Allie - can't remember off the top of my head).

4) Jamie Foxx
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

1. ScarJo/Sean Penn/Robin Wright was my original pick but I don't think she has won an Oscar.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    1. ScarJo/Sean Penn/Robin Wright was my original pick but I don't think she has won an Oscar.
    ^^^^Sadly no, Robin Wright has never won an oscar. She was too busy raising a family and chasing after her cheating husband to concentrate on her career.

Gold Member

1). Which recently split actress is dishing about her “horrible” ex-boyfriend with his Oscar with his Oscar-winning ex-wife? The two women recently met at a Hollywood function and bonded over the B-list star’s shortcomings as a lover!
    The only people I could find that would fit this is Sam Mendes and Kate Winslet and perhaps Rebecca Hall as the girlfriend? Although I have to wonder how many oscar winning directors/actors would be considered B-list.

Nevermind. I misread the blind because the blind wasn't quoted correctly. The guy in question did not win an Oscar, just his ex wife. In this case, I'll guess Reese Witherspoon/ Ryan Phillipe/ Amanda Seyfried
    Last edited by Jupiter Jones; July 14th, 2011 at 11:07 AM.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by clairescavys View Post

2). What late Hollywood star’s actress wife is being dragged into a black widow conspiracy theory? Turns out the widow has a sister whose husband ALSO died at an early age – and now the still-grieving widow’s in-laws think there may be a connection.
    This is the one I'd like to know. Lemme see if I got this right - we have 2 sisters who may have killed their husbands. Both husbands died young. One sister is an actress who was married to another star. So it sounds like our biggest clue is finding a living Hollywood actress whose husband, also famous, died young.

Then we can establish if this actress has a sister whose husband also died.

Any guesses?
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Silver Member

1.) Reese Witherspoon is the Oscar winning ex and the recently split actress is whoever Ryan Phillipe was dating before the birth of his most recent child, perhaps Amanda Seyfriend.

5.) Kirstey Alley. 2 or 3 years ago she was on Oprah talking about a couple of dressesshe loved, purchased from Target.

** oops did not see Jupiter's post.

Thread Information