Login to remove the ads!

Thread: New Gawker Blinds 6/29/11

Default New Gawker Blinds 6/29/11

Which Actor Had Sex with Five Women in One Day?

1. "What former B list television actor and now, a C- list wannabe who lives off his residuals and what he did before, recently made a bet with his friends that he could have sex with five different women in one day. Hey, when you have nothing else to do with your day, I guess you come up with these things. The sad part is that he had no problems at all meeting his quota. Do women think they are going to be with this guy permanently? Do they want to say they had sex with a has been? Is he somehow going to help their career when he cannot fix his?" [CDaN]

2. "This actor has a lovable scar on his face that no one knows the origin of. Except our source who says it comes from his first marriage when his wife found out he was sleeping with his costar and she threw a champagne glass at him." [BuzzFoto]

3. "Which celebrity has basically signed his life away because he is in love. The thing is he has agreed to have himself portrayed however the Executive Producer wants him portrayed in a reality show. Whatever it takes for ratings. Oh, and if the ratings do not improve, then he will be saying goodbye very soon. One more thing. He is getting paid scale. The minimum. Hardly anything. Tip money at the places she makes him go." [CDaN]

4. "This hunky star of a new NBC hit sitcom is having a dual drama with his battling baby mamas! Now that the star's series has been renewed, his ex is asking for more child support – and his current squeeze is demanding a wedding ring!" [Blind Gossip]

5. "This B list television actress in a hit network show was banned by her boyfriend's family from a recent celebration. They thought the actress would try and take the spotlight for herself." [CDaN]

6. "This almost A list movie actress is pregnant. The problem is her boyfriend dumped her. What to do?" [CDaN]

2. Harrison Ford
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

fgg

all of the CDAN blinds have already been posted, except maybe the first one.

1. Wilmer Valderama
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    2. Harrison Ford
    The BI says no-one has any knowledge of where the scar from but I've heard several times that it came from a car accident. I think he claimed to have hit a telephone pole or something.

ETA: Prof. Wiki has this.

Ford injured his chin at the age of 20 when his car, a Volvo 544, hit a telephone pole in Northern California;[citation needed] the scar is visible in his films. An explanation for it on film is offered in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, when a young Indiana Jones cuts his chin while attempting to crack a whip to ward off a lion. In Working Girl, Ford's character explains that it happened when he passed out and hit his chin on the toilet when a college girlfriend was piercing his ear.
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

1. Wilmer Valderama

1. Charlie Sheen

Why on earth would Charlie Sheen EVER be the answer to a blind? His whole fucked up life is lived wide open to the public.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think #1 is either Wilmer Valderrama or Scott Baio. Valderrama does the voice for a cartoon though, right?
    "Dionne, you are the RoseArt to my Crayola - We're created for the same purpose but you just do a shitty job at it!" Hateretha, Got2breal

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Why on earth would Charlie Sheen EVER be the answer to a blind? His whole fucked up life is lived wide open to the public.
    True

Elite Member

#1 - One of the guys from Friends
    #3 - Nick Cannon
    #5 - Hayden P and her football boyfriend

#6, January Jones obviously. I agree about #1 being about Wilmer Vanderama.

ETA: Nevermind on the January Jones thing. I didn't realize it said "movie" star.
    Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!

Gold Member

But isn't Wilmer in the new Tom Hanks movie? So not like he's not doing nothing in his career.

Thread Information