Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK National Enquirer Blind Items 10.05.11

Default UK National Enquirer Blind Items 10.05.11

1. This married movie star raised eyebrows when he took a stunning blonde (his wife is brunette!) to see the film Hanna at the ArcLight Cinema in Hollywood. The notorious flirt got VERY cozy with his date!

2. Which former Dancing with the Stars contestant had a pregnancy scare that left her shaking in her dance shoes? The single mom freaked out and avoided her conservative family until she was certain it was a false alarm!

3. This A-list Hollywood couple has been hiding a heartbreaking family secret about one of their children. The acting/producing duo – who are often photographed with their kids – have been privately dealing with their daughter’s developmental disability for years.

4. Which legendary comedian isn’t amused about a Mommie Dearest-style book being penned by one of her kids? The Emmy-winning star has been trying to stop the book from being published for years, but now it looks like her disgruntled offspring will get the last laugh.

5. What legendary singer has been checking off items from her “bucket list” because she knows she won’t be around much longer? The talented Grammy winner has been more active in the last six months than she has been in years.

1. All I can think is Pierce Brosnan, but he’s not noted to be a notorious flirt. Also I don’t think he’s that kind of person.

2. Bristol Palin.

4. Joan Rivers?

5. Aretha?

I don't think number 4 is Joan. She only has one kid. The blind leads me to believe that she has more than one. Maybe Roseanne....

Hit By Ban Bus!

2. Kate Gosselin, roflmao!!!

#3 Brad and Angelina? My grandma always thought that one of the kids (don't know their names) looks special.
    Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!

im going to guess Aretha as well for 5

#1: Eddie Cibrian

#2: Bristol Palin

#4: Does Phyllis Diller have children? If not, Roseanne or Carol Burnett.

#5: Aretha I heard she's even considering touring Europe in the fall, a market that she's turned down many times due to her notorious fear of flying.
    Posted from my iPhone
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; May 11th, 2011 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    #1: Eddie Cibrian

#2: Bristol Palin

#4: Does Phyllis Diller have children? If not, Roseanne.

#5: Aretha I heard she's even considering touring Europe in the fall, a market that she's turned down many times due to her notorious fear of flying.
    Posted from my iPhone
    I wouldn't consider Eddie a Movie star and his wife isn't a brunnette, she is blonde lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    I wouldn't consider Eddie a Movie star and his wife isn't a brunnette, she is blonde lol
    Whoops, I misread it. My bad! I'll change my guess to Ben Affleck.
    Posted from my iPhone

Gold Member

1. Ashton Kutcher
    4. Not Carol Burnett. I remember reading about this! It's Betty White.
    Last edited by Jupiter Jones; May 10th, 2011 at 09:36 PM.

I say Ahnuld for number 1, especially since the separation was just announced.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Jones View Post
    1. Ashton Kutcher
    4. Not Carol Burnett. I remember reading about this! It's Betty White.
    Betty does have step kids and holds a long standing grudge against her step daughter but given that, I still dont think it's her. Supposedly, Betty & the step daughter have not spoken in over 30 years.

1. This married movie star raised eyebrows when he took a stunning blonde (his wife is brunette!) to see the film Hanna at the ArcLight Cinema in Hollywood. The notorious flirt got VERY cozy with his date!

Ben Affleck

2. Which former Dancing with the Stars contestant had a pregnancy scare that left her shaking in her dance shoes? The single mom freaked out and avoided her conservative family until she was certain it was a false alarm!

Bristol Palin

4. Which legendary comedian isn’t amused about a Mommie Dearest-style book being penned by one of her kids? The Emmy-winning star has been trying to stop the book from being published for years, but now it looks like her disgruntled offspring will get the last laugh.

Carole Burnett - one of her daughters was a drug addict, so there might have been problems there. I was thinking Phyllis Diller as well, but she's in her 90s, so i don't think she's trying to stop any book.

5. What legendary singer has been checking off items from her “bucket list” because she knows she won’t be around much longer? The talented Grammy winner has been more active in the last six months than she has been in years.

Aretha Franklin
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

#2 -- definitely Bristol Palin. Her speech at Washington U. in St. Louis was cancelled last winter amid student protests about her "lack of expertise" on the subject of abstinence.

#2 is definitely Bristol. But I don't buy "false alarm". I think she either miscarried or aborted.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think she did too, MrsDark. Her tummy was huge and she wasn't hiding it all that effectively.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information