Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Most Heinous Reality Stars" blinds from Cosmopolitan

Default "Most Heinous Reality Stars" blinds from Cosmopolitan

1. On a popular ensemble reality show, this woman's costars would get furious with her, claiming she leaked their personal stories to the press. The star swore she didn't and got most of them to believe her. Well, as a former gossip reporter, I can tell you she was totally lying. She'd call me regularly and reveal all their private drama. She figured if she could generate enough bad press about everyone else, it would make her look really good.

2. Things started off professionally between me and my reality star boss. But when she got a divorce, we began hooking up. It was a little awkward because I am 20 years her junior and have a boyfriend. It got even stranger when she landed a nice guy and still wanted to hook up with me.

3. I found out why no one likes this famous foodie. Everyone who has ever worked with her has been appalled by her behavior, but I kept an open mind when I was hired on her set. It turns out, the woman will literally not make eye contact with anyone she deems of lesser importance. It's like you don't exist.

4. If you think your boss is a control freak... the reality star and mogul who employs me has a laundry list of idiosyncrasies that could drive a person crazy. We've all been officially banned from eating bananas and cupcakes. She says she doesn't want to be "tempted." Cupcakes I understand, but fruit?

5. This woman and her husband were on a highly rated show for years, but they're probably more famous for pulling tons of ridiculous publicity stunts. There's only one aspect of their life they keep a secret: They brainstorm their ideas to get people talking about them by lighting up joint after joint. I've been on shoots with this duo, and they smoke massive quantities of pot from the second they get up until they go to bed.

6. When my friend became famous on one of those shows about finding love, people liked her because she was the wholesome girl-next-door type. But in real life, she's not like that at all. She is utterly obsessed with being famous and is constantly trying to lose weight, because she thinks if she gets super skinny, it'll help keep her in the spotlight. So to keep her mind off eating, she boozes it up until she forgets she's hungry.

7. I saw this reality star having drinks with friends at a local dive bar. I thought it was cool that she seemed to be so unpretentious and blended into the crowd. But once the bill came, her low-key vibe took an unexpected turn. The reality star was apparently up for an old game of "beat the check". The gang tried skipping out on their tab until security got involved and demanded they pay.

8. I knew this couple long before they became cast members on a popular series. They've always gone out of their way to show off their extravagant lifestyle, and it got even worse when they started being filmed. The wife gets whatever she wants - jewelry, clothes, etc. Recently, she hired a second nanny... and her husband was more than happy to foot the bill. Not so much because they needed one, but because he's been hooking up with the hot young sitter late at night while the wife sleeps.

9. The cast of one of the highest-rated reality shows was getting together to shoot promo pictures for an upcoming season, and i was working on the set. Throughout the series, one star always talked about how she was the nice, innocent one, but it became evident on the shoot that it was an act. All the other women agreed to get ready in one room. This woman was the only one who refused. She threw a fit until someone got her a private room. She also brought along a bodyguard, who stood outside the room and wouldn't let anyone talk to her. She wasn't even the star of the show- she was a supporting cast member.

10. This triple threat didn't start off on reality programming, but she's on a popular show now. She has a strict rule that people who work for her should speak only when spoken to. Here's one recent example: She and her husband were watching an episode of Jeopardy in her dressing room as she got glammed up for a photo shoot. When one of the hairstylists in the room chimed in and answered a question, she was immediately fired for interrupting the star's program.

11. How many times can a person be seen nude and regret it? After this person's sex tape "leaked," you'd think she would have learned her lesson. After all that drama went down, she made a very public declaration that she would never appear nude on film again. And yet, she regularly snaps photos of herself in the buff and texts them to her newest boyfriend.

12. Two seasons ago, this reality star left her show. Well, that's what everyone thought. The truth is, she was fired. What the public doesn't know is that she was taking drugs. But the reason the star pops pills to stay skinny, not to get high. The show execs actually waited three months before announcing the news that she wouldn't be returning, in case she could turn her life around. But she was already past the point of no return.

1. Jill Zarin
    3. Sandra Lee.... "foodie" is a stretch for her, though
    4. Kimora Lee Simmons
    5. Heidi and Fleshbeard
    6. Someone from "The Bachelor/-ette"?
    7. For some reason, this reeks of Kristin Cavallari
    11. Fantasia? Kim K? Danielle Staub? Sex tapes are par for the course.. this could be anyone.
    12. Dina Manzo from RHONJ? She doesn't seem like a druggie but I can't think of anyone else right now.

10. J-Lo?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    3. Sandra Lee.... "foodie" is a stretch for her, though
    It could be her or The Rach. But I think it's Sandra; former interns have posted horror stories about her on TWOP.

4. Martha Stewart
    5. Heidi & Spencer
    8. Tori Spelling & whatever his name is
    10. JLo
    11. Paris Hilton
    12. Paula Adul

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    4. Martha Stewart
    5. Heidi & Spencer
    8. Tori Spelling & whatever his name is
    10. JLo
    11. Paris Hilton
    12. Paula Adul
    OH@ I object to your number 8. They don't have nannies. They have Pats (the older Jamaican sounding black lady) for 1 year after the babies are born and thats it. The rest, they rely on themselves and the Guncles!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

2) Kate Gosselin
    3) Rachel Ray
    10) J-Lo
    11) Parasite Hilton
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

That scrawny bitch Betheny has to be one of these
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Hit By Ban Bus!

The first one is definitely Bethanny on RHONY. I remember when Jill accused her of leaking stories to the press and the bug eyed chick Ramona said everyone knew Bethanny was leaking information.

I despise Bethenny.

Bronze Member

#12 Samantha Harris left DWTS two season ago and she was really skinny ???

Bronze Member

Could #8 possibly be Kyle and Mauricio from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills franchise? Initially, I thought these two were pretty down to earth, but by the time season ended, I can see where they might be big fronters. If any of you watch, remember the snarky remarks Camille made at the end of her dinner party? She implied something was going on with Mauricio and one of their nannies and said he "loved his women'.

4. Tyra or Bethenny
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Silver Member

8-Alexis and Jim from RHoOC. They made a big deal this season about being down to one full-time nanny from two last season. They could have gone back to two once filming stopped.

2. Kate Gosselin
    6. Ali from the Bachelor/Bachelorette
    11. First thought was Vanessa Hudgens but she's not a reality star. My next choice would have been Kim Kardashian, but she's featured in the article among the "nice" stars (along with Jessica Simpson and Denise Richards), so I don't think she is the subject of a blind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information