Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 blinds from CDAN

Default 3 blinds from CDAN

1) Although this supposedly had nothing to do with their recent breakup, this A list movie actress told many of her friends that when she was dating her A list movie actor boyfriend that he had the smallest peen she had ever seen on a guy. Like so small that when he did not trim that she had trouble seeing the stump in the bushes if you know what I mean. (CDAN)

2) 1980s blind item! This diminutive actor was on a huge network hit. His favorite game was finding an extra each week that he could spend the entire week with having sex and then leave them at the end. He did not do it really out of malice, he was just a lonely guy. Anyway, one week, his A list at the time co-star, also had his eyes on an extra and they made a deal. The deal was they would get the producers to bring her back for an extra week so they could each have her for a week. Well, it turns out they both liked her so much, this extra managed to stay on the show for an entire season and even ended up getting a speaking role. (CDAN)
    3) This B- list movie actress who would probably be A if she had any acting talent at all has started looking for a new boyfriend. The thing is since she prefers women it is a little tougher. But, to make things interesting she has offered to throw in her girlfriend too if the guy is willing to pony up and be our actresses boyfriend. (CDAN)

1) I would say Renee Zellweger & Bradley Cooper, but I don't think Bradley is A-list, is he?

2) Danny Devito and ???

3) Is Jessica Biel considered B-list?

#1: I leaning towards ScarJo/Reynolds - But (1) They were married, so would he have said "divorce" instead of "break-up"? (2) ScarJo strikes me as a size queen, so she wouldn't have gone as far as getting married to Ryan if the peen was small, unless her handlers told her to go through it for business/branding purposes.

Bradley Cooper/Renee is a great guess. He is tall with big feet and hands, but I've learned that proves nothing when it comes to endowment. But if Renee was bearding, I doubt she ever saw his penis. Is B. Coop considered A-List now that "Limitless" did well at the box office and he's the headliner?

#2:
    Here's a good guess I found:

I'm thinking Taxi with Danny Devito. Judd Hirsch, Tony Danza or Andy Kaufmann.

Actress: Noni White who played Andrea Stewart. (though I could be completely wrong). I just noticed that it was her first acting gig and she was given lines and was credited? It's just extremely difficult to walk in to a bigtime tv show and get a speaking part as your first acting gig. Her speaking line extra work took off after that and she worked until 2005.
    #3: Jennifer Aniston? Jessica Biel?
    Posted from my iPhone
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; March 25th, 2011 at 10:49 AM.

B. Coop was also in the Hangover which did really well, but I don't know how many number one movies an act must have before they become A-list.

Gold Member

Danny Devito has been married since 1982 to his wife, so don't know why he would be so lonely to have to pick up extras.

Herve Villechaize and Ricardo Montalban in Fantasy Island?

Wikipedia says Herve got fired from the show from alway propositioning women on the show and not getting along with producers.

Quote Originally Posted by pookie207 View Post
    Danny Devito has been married since 1982 to his wife, so don't know why he would be so lonely to have to pick up extras.

Herve Villechaize and Ricardo Montalban in Fantasy Island?

Wikipedia says Herve got fired from the show from alway propositioning women on the show and not getting along with producers.

Herve Villechaize is an excellent guess. (Da Plane, Da Plane). Wow I miss that show.

Elite Member

Michael J. Fox is another height-challenged actor who was on a hit 80's show. He was 21 and single when the show began -- and met his wife on the show.

Bronze Member

I don't think i's MJF. I don't think his male co-star Michael Gross was ever considered A-list. I just can't picture Steve & Alex Keaton sharing a woman!

Renee and Bradley.

Silver Member

Mulligan/LaBeouf?

I was thinking the guy who played Buddy from Charles in Charge and Scott Baio for #2

Silver Member

Mila Kunis and Macaulay Caulkin, recently broke up two months ago and both are high up the Hollywood rankings!

Renee is close to Bradley's mother Gloria, who recently lost her husband and Bradley lost his father...maybe that's why she skipped the Globes to support Bradley's mother when her hubby passed away...so I don't think she would be disrespectful to his mother Gloria and Bradley by leaking intimate details of Bradley's manhood, thus risk damaging her relationship with his mother...She's been looking like a mess lately but I don't she would tacky enough to do that considering Bradley and his mother are still grieving, coping with his father's/hubby's passing......thats my take on it

xx
    Last edited by sam_h786; March 28th, 2011 at 12:40 PM.

Macaulay Culkin isn't A list by any stretch of the imagination.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Macaulay Culkin isn't A list by any stretch of the imagination.
    hmmm, true he was A-List back in his hayday...I'm still sticking to my reason as to why I don't think its Renee and Bradley xx

sam, why are you kissing random strangers on the internet? Are you trying to spread the blind item herpz around here?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    sam, why are you kissing random strangers on the internet? Are you trying to spread the blind item herpz around here?
    am not! lol ...to be honest with you MontanaMama I'm not sure myself of Mr Caulkin's Hollywood status, I thought he would be classed as A-List...heck, I sure as hell know its not Renee and Bradley ...xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information