Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CDAN Blind Item Reveals 2/2/11

Default CDAN Blind Item Reveals 2/2/11

December 17, 2010

#1 - This former A list singer is providing her boyfriend with $10,000 a month living expenses. You know, in addition to everything else she pays for.

Jessica Simpson

Posted by ent lawyer at 9:30 AM 24 comments
    Obvious.

December 13, 2010

This thought provoking A list television talk show host and stand up comedian recently broke off a relationship he was having with a model barely out of her teens. About 30 minutes after they broke up, he arranged for a towing company to find the Bentley he had leased her and have it towed to his place. His words to his assistant were, "If she ain't f**kin' me, than she isn't driving the Bentley. When it comes back, get it washed, because I will have a new driver for it by the end of tonight."

Bill Maher

Posted by ent lawyer at 9:50 AM 20 comments

I'd guessed this one. What a jackass.

December 9, 2010

I don't know if this overrated B list actress is this former A list singer and now B list actor's girlfriend or friend or beard or just a f**k buddy. I do know though that she bought him a $25,000 c**k ring for Christmas. It has diamonds. Those might leave a mark. Just sayin'.

Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:10 AM 17 comments
    I think we all guessed this one.

December 2, 2010

What do you do when your network reality star fiancee lets it be known to a very very wealthy businessman that she could be persuaded to dump her current fiancee if the businessman was to make her an offer. Oh, and she did it while her fiancee was 15 feet away.

Karina Smirnoff

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:50 AM 9 comments
    Meh.

December 3, 2010

On that same almost network from #1, there is an even more popular show. They had a female in a recurring role who is a B- list actress known for movies and television. She tried to have a production assistant fired because he came in her trailer without removing his shoes.

Michelle Trachtenberg

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:30 AM 15 comments
    Does anyone care about her anymore?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The Jessica Simpson one continues to make her look sad and desperate since he is now her fiance.

I thought the first one would be Xtina or Britney. It sounds more like Xtina though. Jessica was never an A List singer. She was B during her most popular

As far as reality shows, she was A-list, but true, never really as a singer.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

Wow Michelle is really a nightmare. I remember the other blind about that show she was on where she was giving the lead actress problems.

More reveals:

October 20, 2010

This C+/B- list television actor is on one of the most popular network ensemble shows. Yes, the show you are probably thinking. Anyway, our actor was on the phone having phone sex with a woman. Presumably. Anyway, at one point he got another call from another woman so he clicked over and made plans to see her that night for some sex. Our actor thought he had hung up the phone, so started right back up having phone sex with what he thought was the first woman and then he heard the voice of the woman he had just made plans with for that night. Needless to say, they did not go out.

Mark Salling

Did not guess that one, and don't really care.

November 3, 2010

This is a little different than what I normally do, but it is still good. So, yesterday many of you were speculating about the Lainey blind regarding a guy who lost his virginity through the back door of a an older woman. Last night I got an e-mail from my most reliable source. The way this person heard the story is as follows: It was not the back door, but was oral sex. Also, the person many of you speculating as the woman is not the correct woman. The person who gave the oral sex has been in the news a lot in the past few days and is much more age appropriate, although it would still be illegal in some states which is why the tabloids have been hesitant to publish. The person everyone is guessing for the recipient is correct.

Demi Lovato & Justin Bieber

I think we all had this one.

October 7, 2010

This one involves a Real Housewife. Kind of. Yeah, that is the big clue. Anyway, this Housewife is working feverishly to try and steal away the girlfriend of Kim Z from RHATL. Apparently our unnamed Housewife thinks it will be great publicity and she does not mind being portrayed as a bisexual if she can make a few bucks off it. Oh, and it is no one in Atlanta or Orange County.

Danielle Staub

September 29, 2010

This male, foreign born, national television entertainment reporter has been stalking a heterosexual worker at a Starbucks. The reporter comes in almost everyday and has been leaving notes on the worker's car. One such recent note said, "I'll give you $50 if you let me suck your c**k." The reporter has been busted by other workers in some of his attempts to leave notes. This should all end gloriously I'm sure.

Steven Cojocaru

Juicy! I love Cojo, but shame on him for messing with this kid.

September 15, 2010

I am running late so will post third part of photos later. This A list singer who is known for the attractive women he is always seen with and wants to be seen with spent the entire time at the show he was at, collecting numbers of guys. Barely spoke to the woman he brought. It seems our singer only goes for guys in glasses.

Kanye West

As you know, I don't out people, so this could have been done for any reason.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by greysfang; February 7th, 2011 at 12:56 PM.

The Kanye one - OMG

I'm a little curious why we're getting all these bonus reveals. Not complaining, mind you, just curious.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Because he's asking for donations to start his web radio program. Every money goal he hits hes revealing another blind. He's revealed a couple more today, but I've been kinda swamped if someone else wants to bring them over.

Ah, that's what I get for going out of town.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

July 28, 2010

The Director's Wife is not really known to follow her marriage vows, so it should not be surprising that she does not also respect the vows of other marriages. OK, so the guys are equally to blame. Anyway, here are a few of the married people she has had sex with.

#1 - An aging AcademyAward nominee/winner actor who used to be A++ while he was married to the woman before his current wife.

#2 - Another Academy Award nominee/winner actor/director who still is A++ even though not many people like him while he was married. I guess he still is.

#1 - Michael Douglas
    #2 - Sean Penn

The guesses for the wife are Gretchen Mol

August 17, 2010

#2 - This B+ female singer is fairly attractive and has been in a fairly high profile relationship. Now she is in a newrelationship but it still doesn't change the fact that she does not get naked for him or any guy despite how she is perceived in the media. Good luck in convincing her to have sex too.

Avril Lavigne

September 2, 2010

In honor of 90210 day, I bring to you one of my favorite blind items from the past. This one I wrote in January of 2008, so that will hopefully explain The Time references. Now I want to hear The Bird. I can't even type their name without singing that song. Anyway, this blind is all about 90210.

January 24, 2008

So a little change of pace. After I saw that The Time was going to play the Grammy Awards it got me thinking about a time when I was just starting out. I used to promote concerts to get through school. This was when little guys still could do it and corporations had not swallowed up every possible venue. I had promoted The Time two or three times and made some money. I had got to know some of the group and once we happened to be in Las Vegas at the same time. They invited me to their show and to a party they were having after. I want to say they were playing at the Riviera, but I can't remember. I think it was because this was when Frank Sinatra was still alive and I remember thinking I had seen him play in the same room a week earlier and how crazy Vegas is that two totally different acts can both pack in a crowd. Of course Sinatra tickets were three times the price of The Time tickets.

Anyway, after the show, we went to a club or two, but this was still the older Vegas. Excalibur was the only big new hotel. Everything else was still to come. The clubs were still very rough around the edges. Very rough. So, after seeing a possible stabbing death at the second club we went to, we decided to head back to the hotel and one of their suites. I don't remember anyone calling anyone but all of a sudden the place was absolutely packed. Packed like it took you five full minutes to make your way across the room from one side to the other.

There was one clear area though and it was this big glass table. It was probably seven feet long and three feet wide. Sitting around the table were people basically two deep. The top of the table was covered in coke. I had seen people do coke before and thought I had seen a lot on a table before, but this was the most ever. None of the guys from The Time were touching it. I do remember that. BUT, I do remember that there were two people from this brand new television show called Beverly Hills 90210 who were sucking coke down like someone was trying to steal it from them. Most people were being very patient and chatting in between lines. Not these two. One female and one male were all over it. They were outdone in their zest for the drug only by this actress from Saved By The Bell. I honestly thought they were going to fight for it. Later, after the crowd had thinned I saw the male from 90210 and the actress from Saved By The Bell getting it on in a corner. She was pretty hot, I have to tell you. The guy I remember was very sweaty. The actress from 90210 never left the coke. Ever. Not until it was all gone. Then she got up, and left. Didn't say goodbye or anything. Just walked out and left. Hell of a night.

The actress from 90210 who stayed until it was all gone was Shannen Doherty

I had never read that last one before, but if I had, I'd have guessed Shannen. I have read lots of gossip regarding her (former?) coke use and it's pretty much what she lived for, at least a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    August 17, 2010

#2 - This B+ female singer is fairly attractive and has been in a fairly high profile relationship. Now she is in a newrelationship but it still doesn't change the fact that she does not get naked for him or any guy despite how she is perceived in the media. Good luck in convincing her to have sex too.

Avril Lavigne
    Interesting. There were rumours ages ago that she dated her female assistant. Maybe she's just asexual.
    I like these reveals!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information